So i was downloading logome and after it downloaded i read that its only for the 2.X firmware and i have 3.1.3 so i get on cydia to try to uninstall it and every time i open it it just crashes. I tried sshing into my phone and deleted logome.app and it is still crashing every time i try to open it. Is there anyway to fix this without restoring? thanks in advance.
    2010-07-01 12:58 AM
    i dont think so, maybe you could rejailbreak

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED!

13 recovery mode restores
    7 dfu mode restores
    2 custom firmware restores
    2010-07-01 01:49 AM
    thanks man i was trying to avoid that but i guess thats what it comes to haha. do you think it would work if i sshed into my phone and replaced cydia.app with a backed up version from my computer?
    2010-07-01 04:42 PM
    maybe. probally, but id be carefull

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED!

7 dfu mode restores
    2010-07-01 04:50 PM
    ok so rather than risking it i just tried rejailbreaking. it worked but now the push notifications for my sms is not working. sorry man it seems like its just one thing after another with my phone. any suggestions? thanks again man.
    2010-07-02 01:29 AM
    install pushfix in the tweak section. its in some diffrent repos so you might have to google it

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED!

7 dfu mode restores
    2010-07-03 06:38 AM
    yeah i have that installed but i wasnt sure how to go about unstalling and reinstalling the sms.app
    2010-07-05 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD