When i first started themeing, an "advanced" theme was one that skinned the dialer and calculator :P The things you guys do now is amazing.

Don't worry about there being limitations just yet. If theres one thing the jailbreak community is known for, its doing the impossible, over and over again, despite apples limits :P

Keep working, doing what you can for the time being. As new exploits become available, you can start doing a lot more
    2010-07-07 11:19 AM
    i like the original one better =) the new one looks to crowded btw love the theme bro
    2010-07-07 01:00 PM
    So, the last screenshot on top of this page comes really near to the photoshopped pictures on page 1. Only the grey underlayed icons are replaced with colored ones. The smaller middle-window is not possible at the moment without iconoclasm or fivecoloum-springboard.

Think i must stop working on this theme for the moment, because per-page wallpapers donīt work and i must hope for a bugfixed winterboard comming soon.
    2010-07-07 02:43 PM
    amazing theme. but 1 question how is this without iconoclasm being updated? all iblanks? i need a theme in iOS4 that isnt just lik icons and looks great without iconoclasm
    2010-07-07 03:14 PM
    I use some iblanks. Iconoclasm dos not work at the moment for ios4.
    2010-07-07 05:09 PM
    figured as much. w/e tho i will still use it in a heart beat. can't wait for some kind of release. has anybody found how to theme a folder icon like a regular one?
    2010-07-07 05:21 PM
    hey blue, can you see what the icons look like with the darker icons from the last screen shot but with the app name in front of the icon like in the very first screen shots? i liked the 1st icons better
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2010-07-07 07:16 PM
    I will think about the icons again

Here is the new dock with player buttons:

2010-07-08 11:50 AM
    I like the way you stretch the icons background all the way to left, and all to the right.
    BUT the 2nd to bottom bar? the faded icons looks outta place.
    N why is there a player button? for what apps?
    the last dock with curvy wallpaper seem slicker.
    this one is kinda messy
    2010-07-08 05:42 PM
    I like the way you stretch the icons background all the way to left, and all to the right.
    this one is kinda messy
    it's iOS4 so the faded icons is the dock. and the player controls r to the left when u open ur multitasking bar
    2010-07-08 05:44 PM
    Well damn. I was working on something and it was starting to look this this. Not that similar but still it had that super sleek look to it!
    This is definitely something that will be theme of the week!!!

OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS??
    I havnt updated to iOS4 because Im still waiting for all of my apps to be updated for iOS4
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-07-08 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-08 07:20 PM
    this one is kinda messy
    This is a ios4 theme, It seems you never heard about it. If youīre on ios4 double press the home-button and see whats happening, and then youīll understand what iīm just themeing...

Okay, i just released something for you guys, please read post one

@violent: Many things are working, my major problem is that per-page wallpapers donīt work. So i canīt finish this at the moment. SO better stay on ios 3.1 if you want to finish a theme

this is another sleek black layout with another icon idea and sleek black player buttons for the multitasking bar (colors are mixed, i know ). I simply play with some ideas as i canīt go one with the theme:

Last edited by Blue; 2010-07-08 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-08 10:27 PM
    Pretty nice. Now I just wish I was jailbroken.
    Payton.Penn
    2010-07-08 10:31 PM
    another great theme by blue

awesomeneess
    2010-07-08 10:53 PM
    looks great blue. not so sure on the icons but im sure you will find a way yo make the looking perfect for auto creation
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    2010-07-08 11:05 PM
    I love it! Too bad you couldn't make it like you had in mind because of winterboard and its bugs on iOS4. It is still a great concept and very well designed.
    2010-07-09 01:06 AM
    bump!
    2010-07-10 11:20 AM
    Hmm...
    Yeah good thing I never updated os 4 and just stayed on 3.1.3~!!!
    Still though once all the bugs get sorted i think this will be one of the first BIG themes for it that work really well!
    2010-07-10 11:29 AM
    looks ace..!
    preview dont give much though lol
    2010-07-10 03:12 PM
    Great theme. (I am using your Evolutuon O2 theme). I prefer the round faded icons in earlier screen shots....maybe remone the labels.
    2010-07-11 04:42 AM
88 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD