add "~iphone" after your balloon.

so Folders/ChatKit.framework/[email protected]~iphone.png

I had problems for about an hour then hunted down the original file. Apparently they changed it again with 4.1

Anyone out there in theme land,

I'm working on some battery background. However, I can't seem to get my image to move up that last 1/4th of the screen. There must be some sort of buffer there, but I'm having trouble finding the file. Anyone know it's name and location?
    I've racked my brain over this and can't get it working. I resized my png's to 200% and added "@2x~iphone" to the file name. Also adjusted the directory from the older "Bundles/com.apple.chatkit" -- I CANNOT GET THIS WORKING.

Any further help is appreciated. Background changed fine putting the png in the main theme folder.
    2010-10-22 11:15 PM
    I think I just figured out why in ios 4.X any themes added will change back in apps like cydia. I think that it is because they aren't built using Xcode.
    2010-10-22 11:59 PM
    2010-10-30 12:28 PM
    Hey guys how do I change the springboard status bar to something like blue gradient? (Silver one would be nice to change to that too, but would at least like the Springboard one changed if not both) I've been looking for a way but still have no clue :/
    2011-03-22 05:42 AM
44 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD