I think other than some UI needed to be cleaned up it's gorgeous.
    2010-08-02 05:37 PM
    Btw Free..Pole22 is a prolific Leaker on Sinful!!!
    I could have the wrong guy but i don't think so.
    He is and I am aware of this, but I asked him too and he said he was not going too so Ill take his word for it!

I do not judge from ppl past, but if he does leak he knows that I wount give him another for free!

Right pole your good!!!

Thanks for warning me though I appreciate that!

I think other than some UI needed to be cleaned up it's gorgeous.
    is there any UI's in particular that you could point out for me?

Thanks for the responce it is highly valued by me man!!!
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-08-02 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-02 06:02 PM
    Absolutely gorgeous theme! Quick question...I've noticed the auto create icons doesnt work on iphone 4? also the dialer doesnt skin as well...stays stock? any suggestions?
    2010-08-02 06:12 PM
    Thanks to TC's thread I realized that auto icons have to be place in a totally seperate file on the iphone 4. As for the dialer I am not quite sure and that sucks becuase that is an awsome part of the theme too! I will have to check on this right away and get back to you soon! showstopper Thanks for the feedback!

Here is the file to place in the bundles folder in the theme and this should fix the Auto Icons =)

Hopefully I can figure out the phone app soon!!!

Thanks to skmmilk at the Autocreate icons thread here is the solution!!!

"On iPhone 4 the autocreate icons are working...after a quick rename :P

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

They can be the same size as the original and iPhone will resize it or double size for better clarity."
    Attached Files
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-08-04 at 01:52 AM.
    2010-08-02 06:35 PM
    apple,on what thread you say its has the auto create for the icon
    2010-08-02 07:49 PM
    Still no luck with the auto create...placed the file in bundles folder, used iWipeCache, and also re-booted...no luck =(

Also notice the lockscreen keypad isn't theming either.
    Last edited by Chuck1969; 2010-08-02 at 08:24 PM.
    2010-08-02 08:03 PM
    Here is TC's thread on how to auto create icons Simons!

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...our-theme.html Iam working hard to get this fixed hopfully real soon Ill have some awnsers that work!

Sorry for whoever is on IOS4 and having issues I promise I wont sleep tonnight until its fixed LOL
    2010-08-02 10:16 PM
    Feedback on iOS4 version of theme in the attached document
    Attached Files
    2010-08-03 01:11 AM
    WOW BRO! Thanks alot for the feedback that was very detailed and explained very well! You can beta test any of my themes anytime! I appreciate that immensly! I will get right on fixing some of these issues! Are you on the iphone 4 or just 4.0? There is a difference. Iphone 4 is having compatibility issues with winterboard and thats why the icons and such are doing what there doing, but if your on 4.0 there is a document above tha you place in you bundles and it should help!

Thanks alot man!
    2010-08-03 02:18 AM
    I have a 3G using OS4. I did use the mobileicons bundle above, but still got those results. I think there may be something wrong with the scale on your AppiCon mask, that's causing the auto-create issue.
    2010-08-03 03:20 AM
    @Elusive1
    I read the feedback. Thanks a lot. Though the StatusBar changing is solely a problem with winterboard. Winterboard will revive updates to fix these bugs in the future. I'll keep you posted.

Auto-Create Icons: Ask FreeApple, that's a whole different world for me.

When opening Settings, not all thumbnails themed: I'll check that out ASAP. But this could be an encrytped .artwork file, doubt it, but I'LL FIX IT!

And that's about it.

The majority of your problems is solely due to Winterboard. Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on a winterboard update.

Thanks for the feedback

@FreeApple
    Sorry I haven't been on in a while, I got access to a PC and started a theme, but doubt I'll release it... It's my first one and it's not that good :/
    2010-08-03 03:50 AM
    Thanks 4 stopping in and helping out Halten! I appreciate it!
    Firt theme? I remember those day...lol....Seriously you probally doing better then me and my firs "real theme" lol! let me know if I can help in any way!

I hope winterboard gets an update and we find out these issues! As for the auto icons I have TC hecking them out for me and will go from there you might be right about the size issue...not sure
    2010-08-03 10:05 AM
    It's coming out "Amateurish." I'm just gonna abort mission. The only reason I had PC access was because I was at my cousin's house lol. I was rushing the theme. I'm saving up money, and will have my own laptop by November. Maybe October
    2010-08-03 01:31 PM
    keep it up halten!! I think you have tons of potential!! can't wait to see what's under ur sleeves mate!

2010-08-03 01:35 PM
    Thanks! I'll see what I can make in the future. I won't be making any themes as good as FreeApple's AfterHours for a while though lol. Looks like it's November then I'll try to make the best "1st" theme as I can
    2010-08-03 02:20 PM
    can email this theme. thanks
    2010-08-03 06:11 PM
    I'm suspicious of random people with low posts... Again, I'll report anything if your theme shows up in SinFul, xSellize, or anywhere around the web.

I mean come on.... Really?
    Last edited by Halten77; 2010-08-03 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-03 06:45 PM
    Thanks for the beta Freeapple , as a few people have already mentioned a few things are not skinning on iphone 4 ie - status bar, phone dialer,slider on lockscreen, auto create icons, world clock etc apart from that the theme looks awesome keep up the great work !
    Last edited by Lairdy; 2010-08-03 at 07:36 PM.
    2010-08-03 07:34 PM
    I have submitted 1.0 to MMI! ...rock is down right now =(
    Working on trial version 1.0 and that will be submitted by the end of the day! Wont be long now !!! Thanks everybody keep the feedback coming so I can continue to tweak the small things for version 1.5! Thanks!!!

iPhone 4 works....known issues are becuase of WinterBoard!
    4.0 works and NO known issues!
    3.0 All works

A few request that I have recieved I will be posting here for any beta tester to use so I do not have to individually mail everybody a few files.
    2010-08-03 09:01 PM
    Hi Free
    thx for the theme it's cool
    but i cant seem to get the icons where i wants them cant get 5 icons on springboard
    LS there is still the text Slide to unlock

im using 3 gs whit 4.0
    Attached Thumbnails Illuminated - Preview - Distraught-img_0037-1-.png  
    Last edited by Stoniee; 2010-08-03 at 10:11 PM. Reason: ups forgot pic
    2010-08-03 10:00 PM
314 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD