Here is my idea for the loading screens. Still a wip, but wanted to post to get some suggestions. Thanks

2010-07-14 05:56 PM
    More colour?!? maybe you could have one really stand out colour..like in your SMS Bubbles, Loaders, and pressed keys on Calculator etc..

Just a thought
    2010-07-14 06:09 PM
    More colour?!? maybe you could have one really stand out colour..like in your SMS Bubbles, Loaders, and pressed keys on Calculator etc..

Just a thought
    Thanks ziggy, I can always count on you I will implement more colors into it. This will be the base slave theme. Where all the light grey area's are will be colored further down the line.
    2010-07-14 06:24 PM
    Thanks ziggy, I can always count on you I will implement more colors into it. This will be the base slave theme. Where all the light grey area's are will be colored further down the line.
    See the Lucid by Truck?..see how he's got one stand out colour (which is..well, looks like the Blue that Z used on 'inspired') That's what i was trying to say lol
    Not sure what kind of colour you would prefer tho..that Blue as been used a couple of times now.
    2010-07-14 07:15 PM
    Loading screen looks pretty cool! How's the lockscreen going? Would like to see it.

You could use a dark red or maybe even yellowish? Idk. But yeah, some colors would make it look even better.
    Last edited by decke; 2010-07-14 at 07:21 PM.
    2010-07-14 07:18 PM
    Yes I have tried a blue
    Attached Thumbnails [ BETA TESTING ] EnVy-loadingscreens.png  
    2010-07-14 07:22 PM
    Yes I have tried a blue
    Hey..you know what..i kinda like that lol
    and here's me trying to steer you away from the Blue!
    2010-07-14 07:33 PM
    Looks good so far, my only unqualified lol suggestion would be in the text bubble borders, maybe a little thick on the bevel. I like the first loading screen you posted also (the darker one). Keep going on this it really does look good!

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2010-07-14 07:36 PM
    Lol, Yea I did to Don't worry there will be color add-ons to this theme. But I want to finish the grey and black first. As far as the lockscreen I almost have the Lock info done, but haven't started on the slider etc etc. Will do that tomorrow or fri.
    2010-07-14 07:40 PM
    Lol, Yea I did to Don't worry there will be color add-ons to this theme. But I want to finish the grey and black first. As far as the lockscreen I almost have the Lock info done, but haven't started on the slider etc etc. Will do that tomorrow or fri.
    I'll trust your judgement

It's gonna be cool anyways
    2010-07-14 07:45 PM
    Looks good so far, my only unqualified lol suggestion would be in the text bubble borders, maybe a little thick on the bevel. I like the first loading screen you posted also (the darker one). Keep going on this it really does look good!
    What do you think about these?
    Attached Thumbnails [ BETA TESTING ] EnVy-img_0831.png  
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2010-07-14 at 11:39 PM.
    2010-07-14 09:32 PM
    Bump!
    2010-07-15 01:39 AM
    What do you think about these?
    those look pretty slick, I'm on pixelmator so I have no idea how to add bevel lol but if you added a touch of it to these you'd be right on for me at least lol I am sure my taste is not for everyone. Like Bars used on Class Sig is an example of what I mean. Little bit just gives it that depth and pop feel. You can tell me to can it anytime June lol you know what your doing and it's coming along nicely bro......

Gone Baby Gone
    2010-07-15 03:01 AM
    Thank you, bostonguy for your comments. I will not tell you to can it lol, I like to have good feedback. I like to hear other peoples views and taste. So thank you
    2010-07-15 03:55 AM
    Here is my idea for the loading screens. Still a wip, but wanted to post to get some suggestions. Thanks

this is a really nice screen, love it.
    2010-07-15 04:31 AM
    Ok here you go! The Lockscreen I'm almost happy with it, a little more tweaking on some gradients and will be good to go. BUT since doing this to the lockscreen, and finishing most of the other UI. I have decided to change the over beveled icons, lol. they were ok at first but not feeling them so much any more. So next couple of days I will be trying to come up with a different icon. I already have something in mind, but haven't mocked up anything yet so we will see.. Let me know what you think of the lockscreen good and bad. Be Honest Thanks
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2010-07-16 at 04:45 AM.
    2010-07-16 04:20 AM
    Lockscreen looks really nice June..are you gonna be doing a Lockscreen Theme for Camera roll image?
    2010-07-16 04:06 PM
    Lockscreen looks really nice June..are you gonna be doing a Lockscreen Theme for Camera roll image?
    Sure thing, I can do that What do you guys think about this icon?
    Attached Images [ BETA TESTING ] EnVy-appiconshadow.png 
    2010-07-16 09:15 PM
    Looking good June, both the loading screen and the new icon, although I did like the old icon as well.......

Gone Baby Gone
    2010-07-16 09:47 PM
    For everyone who doesn't care for b&w. Here is a preview of one of the color mods.

Looking good June, both the loading screen and the new icon, although I did like the old icon as well.......
    I did too, it just got old to me real quick. I like the new one better after finishing the lockscreen I decided to change it up. I think it looks alot better expecially with the color mods
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2010-07-16 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-16 10:04 PM
303 123412 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD