User Tag List

I have a jailbroken iPad and love using it for note taking at meetings etc. But I hate that the Apple keyboard doesn't have a tab key. Does anyone know if there is a good keybard out there that has a tab key? Arrow keys would be nice too.
    2010-07-10 07:33 PM
    Has anyone found any solutions? I did search and saw other requests, but no solutions.
    2011-05-03 04:16 PM
    The best keyboard is the Zaggmate for iPad. It has a tab key. The keys are closer together like a laptop. It connects via bluetooth. The keyboard serves as the case for the iPad and is made from aircraft aluminum. It's awesome.
    2011-05-06 07:30 AM
    Same with ClamCase.

Got one this morning. Haven't got a chance to really test it out yet but not to bad from the little I did use it.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    2011-05-06 08:02 AM
    Same with ClamCase.

Got one this morning. Haven't got a chance to really test it out yet but not to bad from the little I did use it.
    Lucky...

@OP: most bluetooth keyboards out there have tab and arrow keys. The Dell Axim Executive, for example, has them and is super portable and light.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2011-05-08 01:31 PM
    Both of my apple keyboards have tab and arrow keys. Am I misunderstanding something?

EDIT: I think the OP is referring to a software keyboard.
    Attached Thumbnails Replacement keyboard for iPad-photo.png  
    Last edited by z6joker9; 2011-05-13 at 06:57 PM.
    2011-05-13 06:52 PM
    Correct - the touch screen keyboard built into IOS.
    2011-05-13 08:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD