Thank for the screenshots.
    2010-08-03 10:00 PM
    any suggestions that might fix the issue?
    2010-08-03 10:28 PM
    As far as making the font smaller for the date, edit the Widget.html file in either the MW 24hClock or MW 12hClock folder. I did this with the beta to enable the 24 hour clock myself. Just edit the size a bit.
    2010-08-04 12:24 AM
    Just installed on 3GS with iOS4...works fine.

Comments:
    Change icon name for the following apps:
    Change 'Rock.png.png' to 'Rock.png'
    Change 'Voicememos' to 'Voice Memos'

Also, top icon slightly overlaps/covers the day in the date (seems to be only for days with more than 6 letters. Is there a way to make the day/date/time font smaller? Or move the month to another line?
    Thanks i correct that for the next update. The overlapping is wanted as a 3D effect. But you can change that by opening the widget.html (inside the widget folder you use) with a text editor and change the fontsize here:

TD#date{font-family: Arial;font-weight: bold;text-align: right;color: #FFFFFF;opacity:0.3;text-shadow: 0px -2px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, 1);/*text-shadow: #B6B6B6; 0px 1px 0px;*/ font-size: 18px;

For some reason the folders on the right aren't changing for me. They are the same as before with the gray square and white borders. Also all the themes that i've used none of the sliders have worked. It's the stock sliders any suggestions on how to fix it?
    mm...maybe you use a iphone4 ? This theme is not created or tested on a iphone 4.

Looks good on iPhone 4? How do the folders work on the right side? Do they scroll up and down or side to side? If you have more than 4 folders that is. Just curious what they do. Thanks
    The iphone OS does not support vertical srolling and the InfiniBoard app that enables this is not running on iOS4. So all icons slide sideways. But you can use as many pages as you want with this theme.

I got this theme working on my iphone 4 but i have 3 issues:
    1.the lockscreen is not themed
    2.can't get rid of the shadows created by iblank icons(No icon shadows-enabled in winterboard)
    3.multitasking controls are not themed( ipod and orientation lock).
    *See attached screenshots*
    This theme is not made, ported to or tested on a iphone4. I clarified this everywhere. It seems iphone 4 theming is different even if the OS is the same.
    Ill think about porting it when i get my iphone4 soon. Please PM holdemdogg for more help.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-08-04 at 01:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-04 12:59 AM
    The iphone OS does not support vertical srolling and the InfiniBoard app that enables this is not running on iOS4. So all icons slide sideways. But you can use as many pages as you want with this theme.
    Received a twitter message from chpwn about 5 hours ago that stated infinidock, and infinifilders should go live tonight. Infiniboard will be a bit though.
    2010-08-04 01:01 AM
    i hope you could come out with sbsetting theme. it would make it really perfect. for the paid version maybe for those who bought your theme
    I promised that and it will come. Unfortunatly the new jailbreak and iphone4 and everything overrunes me, many questions, many problems:

As it seems iPhone4 needs different themes than all other iphones/iPods even if they run the same OS 4.0.
    Devices on iOS3 also need specific themes. So things for us themers got very very complicated and everything needs a little bit longer.

Received a twitter message from chpwn about 5 hours ago that stated infinidock, and infinifilders should go live tonight. Infiniboard will be a bit though.
    So if infiniboard will ever work you can use it with this theme. No problem. But all icons will slide up or down then. Infinifolders and infindock are also no problem with this theme.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-08-04 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-04 01:14 AM
    I'm unable to get the black mod to work. Checking MW BlackMod in winterboard doesn't seem to change anything. Any ideas why?
    2010-08-04 01:45 AM
    Hello, i have the my wallet beta theme, how do i get the black background instead of the leather brown? i really like it. Thanks!
    2010-08-04 03:03 AM
    I'm unable to get the black mod to work. Checking MW BlackMod in winterboard doesn't seem to change anything. Any ideas why?
    Make Sure that MW Black is ABOVE My Wallet 1.0 theme in Winterboard.

Hello, i have the my wallet beta theme, how do i get the black background instead of the leather brown? i really like it. Thanks!
    You don't. The black background is part of the paid theme that you can find on Cydia. Also, it's my understanding that Bluemetal has, or is going to, included a black charging theme as well in the paid version.
    Last edited by Rescue9; 2010-08-04 at 03:10 AM.
    2010-08-04 03:07 AM
    Did you enable this theme AND the MOD together in WinterBoard ? Please read what Rescue said. But normally i named the mods that they are sorted automatically above the main theme
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-08-04 at 03:11 AM.
    2010-08-04 03:09 AM
    Never mind found it on rock just bought it
    2010-08-04 03:10 AM
    great idea i like the black better lock info not working but ...no worries i am running on 3gs 4.01 fits like a glove excellent job here dude
    2010-08-04 03:57 AM
    yeh there are different problems on idevices other than the 3gs because 4 some reason each i0s device are different in many ways...

btw should i get iphone 3gs or htc diamond 2?
    2010-08-04 11:54 AM
    The Display of the Diamond is sexy and large, but i would never buy any windows mobile phone 6. Its is ugly, buggy and slow, no appstore, nothing. It is so bad that microsoft is just working on a complete new OS (windows phone 7).

You wont get lucky with windows mobile, better take a Android or wait till fall when windows phone 7 comes out

So, okay im just preparing a update for MyWallet:

changelog 1.1

-new lock and new unlock sound
    -new black glossy mod
    -black battery
    -sbsettings
    -some more cydia icons

Please dont ask when, RockApp for developers is down i cant upload it at the moment (They having problems with so many jailbreakers and i think they make some changes for users not to donwload a theme/app that is not working on their OS or device).

Cydia store upload is down too.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-08-04 at 06:33 PM.
    2010-08-04 06:28 PM
    I was able to see Infinifolders and this theme together today. It's BEAUTIFUL! There is only 1 springpboard page as the folders can now contain more than Apple's standard 12 apps.

Beautiful work indeed Bluemetal!
    2010-08-04 07:36 PM
    Make Sure that MW Black is ABOVE My Wallet 1.0 theme in Winterboard.
    Did you enable this theme AND the MOD together in WinterBoard ? Please read what Rescue said. But normally i named the mods that they are sorted automatically above the main theme
    Ah ha! Thank you that solved it.
    Awesome theme.

How do I get the white tabs to show up, rather than the colored ones?
    Last edited by MosesX8; 2010-08-04 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-04 08:08 PM
    How do I get the white tabs to show up, rather than the colored ones?
    The white tabs from the image toward the bottom of post one comes from a different background. Instead of enabling the MW Black mod theme, enable the MW BlackGlossy mod theme. Make sure that when you do the BlackGlossy is ABOVE the MyWallet 1.0 theme in winterboard.
    2010-08-04 08:15 PM
    The white tabs from the image toward the bottom of post one comes from a different background. Instead of enabling the MW Black mod theme, enable the MW BlackGlossy mod theme. Make sure that when you do the BlackGlossy is ABOVE the MyWallet 1.0 theme in winterboard.
    I downloaded this theme from RockApp. Should the MW BlackGlossy mod be included in that version, cause I'm not seeing the option in winterboard?

Thanks for the help btw.
    2010-08-04 08:35 PM
    @MosesX8

I'm not sure man. You'll have to wait for a reply from Bluemetal on that one.
    2010-08-04 08:38 PM
    Curious about something. I know this isnt for iPhone 4 but if I buy it and you make an iPhone 4 specific version would I have to buy it again?
    2010-08-05 05:07 AM
499 ... 71516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD