Thanks

I'm getting this theme ready for a release. This first version won't include EVERYTHING but will have its basic and everything I've showed here so far (maybe more ). There are plenty I want to add but will take me too long so that's why I'll have updates frequently.

However, I'll ask you guys if you could please post here screenshots(with names) of your favorite/most used Cydia/Rock apps so that I can include a good amount of icons in this first release.

NOTE: App Store icons will have auto create so please don't post those here, thanks

Also another thing I'd like to mention is the battery, I'm still undecided if I'll use the one I've posted or not, it depends on you guys, the more feedback the better I can make this theme so please take a minute to write a little something you'd like to see changed/added etc. Thank you
    2010-07-20 10:03 PM
    Big Fan of your work! iGrung and iFlat !!! Outstanding job!!! Love it! Iam not shure I understand the thrid screenshot though? what is that showing?
    2010-07-21 02:08 AM
    ]Heres some screenies for you:

GPSphone
    Dtunes

winter board
    iblank
    backgrounder
    bite sms
    cycorder
    iblacklist
    catagories
    ifile
    irealsms
    sbsettings mobile terminal

ill add more
    Last edited by LuckyShot; 2010-07-21 at 03:29 AM.
    2010-07-21 03:04 AM
    Is this awesome theme going to cost some $$$? And I like the idea of a blue and orange battery. Orange is low, and blue is 20-30% and higher.
    2010-07-21 05:04 AM
    Man i cant wait to jailbreak my iphone 4! in my years of jailbreaking ive never seen a theme i think is as sexy as this!
    2010-07-21 07:19 AM
    Man i cant wait to jailbreak my iphone 4! in my years of jailbreaking ive never seen a theme i think is as sexy as this!
    Yes i agree
    Can I play with madness?
    Follow me on twitter
    If you like what I say, hit the button, you know which one
    2010-07-21 08:21 AM
    Ooooo!!! I bet the Matte Graphite UI would go best with this theme!!! I'm going to mix and max when you release this.
    2010-07-21 11:02 AM
    omg plz tell me this theme is gunna be HD ready for the iphone 4
    2010-07-21 11:44 AM
    I'll start on those as soon as I can LuckyShot.

Thanks for all the comments guys. I'm glad you like it. It'll be avail. prety soon
    2010-07-22 12:35 AM
    Yay
    Can I play with madness?
    Follow me on twitter
    If you like what I say, hit the button, you know which one
    2010-07-22 03:51 PM
    is looking very very nice , keep that hard work....waiting the release to buy it......those icons mods are beautiful....

I still don't have a release date I want to get a few more things done, such as SBSettings and few UI images.

Here's the FINAL MTDock.

Had really busy day today and couldn't get much done :/

Here's a concept for the battery...

Thoughts?

i like it but i think that theme deserves a better looking one.. sorry thats what i think..
    Last edited by big_frog; 2010-07-22 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-22 05:55 PM
    Here's another concept for the battery.
    NOTE: I read some people like orange and blue so I decided to also have color mods for the battery. Red=orange and green=blue.

Thanks guys.

@FreeApple: The third screenshot is showing the MTDock. Sorry for the late answer, I missed your post

All I want to get done is the battery now. Then I'll release it but I want something that many will like and not just a few. Feedback please!!!
    2010-07-22 11:42 PM
    nice i really like this battery
    2010-07-22 11:46 PM
    love it amazing theme alltogether. Just a question will this theme be free or cost money?
    2010-07-23 07:49 AM
    Love the new battery idea, much more creative then a regular one. Are you still going to have the rectangular place holder/background for the circle? It seems it might look better on top of a circular shape ( like a gear or just a plain circle etc..) instead of a rectangle.. just a thought..

Everything else looks super clean and nicely done, i havent even installed winterboard yet (most os4 themes suck), just waiting for your theme ;-)
    2010-07-23 09:46 AM
    I'll change the lock button. It won't be rectangular. I'll have it match little more

Oh and btw I'll definitely include this battery. Got positive feedback. Thanks everyone!

Also I should have the rest of what I want done finished today so it'll be submitted later at night

Added some of the color mods that there will be!

So far it includes the battery, auto create icons and badges. Thoughts?

I'm sorry if I'm taking to long to release I just don't want to release something that's half finished. I want to include options because I know that not everyone likes the same things.

Anyway, thanks a LOT for you patience and feedback
    Last edited by decke; 2010-07-23 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-23 09:56 PM
    I still think this is one of the cleanest I have seen. And color mods for the battery is a really good idea. Can't wait
    2010-07-23 10:05 PM
    I'll change the lock button. It won't be rectangular. I'll have it match little more

Oh and btw I'll definitely include this battery. Got positive feedback. Thanks everyone!

Also I should have the rest of what I want done finished today so it'll be submitted later at night

I'm sorry if I'm taking to long to release I just don't want to release something that's half finished. I want to include options because I know that not everyone likes the same things.

I totally agree with you Too bad I haven't seen you growing here in the theming section because I was in Spain for a while, but you're doing really good. I'm not working at a theme atm and have 4 weeks holiday left. So I would like to help you out with speeding things up to keep these guys happy. I really like the minimalistic style from this theme. Cause I want the theme to look the same at all icons I'll be making all my icons into those vector icons, so if necessary, I can help people out with that when theme released.
    A few tips from a fellow themer:
    - Collect people for a beta team. Like 10 people or so. Don't know if this is gonna be a donation required theme, but you can do beta for donators and special add-on's after release.
    - Options, really important, but you already have those.
    - If 1 guy says something bad about the theme, don't change the whole theme for that.
    Bit sleepy right now - haven't slept for 40hours - so can't think of any more atm :P

cheers
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator
    2010-07-23 10:13 PM

It's better to take longer and it be right than to rush it and have it be buggy. We'll wait
    2010-07-24 12:00 AM
    Thanks a lot for that Maarten16!
    2010-07-24 03:15 AM
687 1234513 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD