Alright. This looks air tight and I think that this without a doubt will be something way unique!
    2010-07-29 07:52 AM
    i'd suggest saving a lot of your alt options you guys have come up with for future themes -- the new images and ideas you're coming up with are great but are so different from your original concept that I'd keep the extras in your back pocket so you can really do justice by dedicating future themes fully to them.... it's really neat seeing both of your PS skills progressing so quickly from page to page on this thread
    2010-07-29 01:57 PM
    New Wallpaper
    Is this available in 640x960?
    2010-07-29 02:27 PM
    @TCcentrex- Viiolents still sticking close to his original concept its just my springboard mod thats keeps changing and getting more insane
    2010-07-29 02:39 PM
    Thanks tim
    And yeah i like his ideas but like i said earlier i think it needs to be seperate just because it is a different concept

Is this available in 640x960?
    I dont have it premade but i can make it... tp make it the first time was trial and error but know that i know what i need to do get this look i can make it 640x960
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-07-29 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-29 03:57 PM
    Thanks tim
    And yeah i like his ideas but like i said earlier i think it needs to be seperate just because it is a different concept

I dont have it premade but i can make it... tp make it the first time was trial and error but know that i know what i need to do get this look i can make it 640x960
    Thanks! Looking forward to it.
    2010-07-29 04:07 PM
    The button in wood looks pretty awesome and the underwater versions look sick too. If only o had a damn computer to help you guys lmao. my birthday is comping up and I've been begging my parents *Crosses Fingers*
    2010-07-29 04:26 PM
    lol
    Crosses toes

Hey if a total of like 6 different options are available for a plug n play is that too much??
    Seems like a lot...
    I mean and like major changes like different icons or different UI's etc.
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-07-30 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-30 01:45 AM
    Looking great! Really like your icon.

Not that into the loading screen, that paper or whatever doesn't really go with the rest, besides that, looks awesome
    2010-07-30 02:26 AM
    how do i get this i am errected its amazing
    2010-07-30 02:32 AM
    Should of wrote that down that particular paper thing isnt the final.
    And venom.. that is odd, its a theme made from photoshop dont get too excited...
    Its not done yet so when it is ill send it to you and maybe that problem will go away

I MADE A BUTTON.
    Hit it to recieve largeish cookies...

Why are all of the sigs cut off???

I think if you have any link it cuts it off.... wow

Ill be posting up a couple screenies later today. Some UI popups and the keypad. maybe mediaplayer and probably some new Springboard shots. Maybe even a shelved one...

Wow. for signatures the max is a measly 120 px from top to bottom...
    But it can go from 0-1000 px left to right... ;|
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-07-31 at 06:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-31 06:57 AM
    hey man Iam having trouble adding the signiture pic as well as a donation link... if you figure it out let me know!

Did you ever use the beta I sent? I never got any feedback from you or sno!

I want to use yours soon!

After Hours public beta releases today!
    2010-08-01 07:44 PM
    haha the reason I never gave any feedback is because there wasnt anything particularly noticeable that I found. I didnt find anything bad or even pixelated so I didnt say nothing...
    Anyway though The signatures can be 120 Pixels tall and up to 800 pixels long. So as long as you have a link within that amount of space its all good. My sig picture is 120 tall and 500 long. So you can add a link directly to the the right
    2010-08-01 08:28 PM
    Need ios4 compatibility? Or is it already done? This looks awesome
    2010-08-01 09:04 PM
    My iOS4 HTML Lockbackground is more or less non existent, ill either figure it out or start crying at my laptop and send it to you Halten77. Your the easy way out which i didnt want to accept but oh well its k. Can you give me a hint??
    Does the .js go anywhere in the HTML?????
    Cuz ive made mine super lightweight so it loads faster, so there isnt a jscript. just a CSS overlay and the HTML file itself.

Oh and sorry all, ive been like super crazy busy at work finishing up a 250 pg proposal so now thats it is done i can finish this theme. Been getting like no sleep recently and havent done anymore work on this
    So updated estimate might be a tentative 2 and a half weeks as long as i dont have a completely full UIImages file and not all of the bundles (Like compass) .
    Dont worry though. Upon 2.0 release absolutely everything will be themed that I can...
    2010-08-04 04:50 AM
    Wow Im so happy right now my dad shocked me with a 64gb ipad that I wasnt expecting for a week!! This might be a temporary delay before I get to my theme.. not that I havent been delaying it enough lol. But for those of you looking forward to my iNav springboard crazyness (gonna include a new UI too) Ive got plenty of new idea (again) in store to make it awesome and ill make the new thread once I get those ideas into a concept in photoshop.

My next themes gonna be an ipad theme for sure though. Hopefully ill be able to get to that next theme before 4.0 rolls out for the ipad and screws everything up lol.

First thing I did after unboxing the ipad was visit jailbreakme.com lol
    2010-08-05 04:05 AM
    Wow Im so happy right now my dad shocked me with a 64gb ipad that I wasnt expecting for a week!! This might be a temporary delay before I get to my theme.. not that I havent been delaying it enough lol. But for those of you looking forward to my iNav springboard crazyness (gonna include a new UI too) Ive got plenty of new idea (again) in store to make it awesome and ill make the new thread once I get those ideas into a concept in photoshop.

My next themes gonna be an ipad theme for sure though. Hopefully ill be able to get to that next theme before 4.0 rolls out for the ipad and screws everything up lol.

First thing I did after unboxing the ipad was visit jailbreakme.com lol
    Congrats snow its an awesome device
    ]
    2010-08-05 04:09 AM
    ^True dat. Too bad there isnt much selection for complete ipad theme. Cant wait to get flash on this bad boy thanks to planetbeings port of froyos flash 10.1
    2010-08-05 04:17 AM
    ^True dat. Too bad there isnt much selection for complete ipad theme. Cant wait to get flash on this bad boy thanks to planetbeings port of froyos flash 10.1
    I wonder if he will ever port Froyo to iPhone 4. I'm not sure if I would try it but that would be a really awesome achievement.
    ]
    2010-08-05 04:21 AM
    Yeah I even sent him an email asking about that and having android for 3gs, 4, and ipad. Lol android on an ipad would be awesome if he managed to port it from one of those android tablets (if there actually are some now)
    2010-08-05 04:24 AM
170 ... 56789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD