I updated my iPod with redsn0w a few weeks back and noticed that some apps crash on the loading screen. I tried installing them through ********** and through iTunes but the result is the same. I turned off multi-tasking and wallpapers but it still doesn't work. It seems to happen with the newer versions of apps, like the latest Doodle Jump crashes while the previous version works fine. Same for Comic Zeal. What can I do about it? I would really like to use iOS 4.0 because of the doc transfer and folders but this whole thing with the apps is bumming me out hard.
    2010-07-24 11:31 PM
    Same here! Help?
    2010-07-27 07:41 AM
    I updated my iPod with redsn0w a few weeks back and noticed that some apps crash on the loading screen. I tried installing them through ********** and through iTunes but the result is the same. I turned off multi-tasking and wallpapers but it still doesn't work. It seems to happen with the newer versions of apps, like the latest Doodle Jump crashes while the previous version works fine. Same for Comic Zeal. What can I do about it? I would really like to use iOS 4.0 because of the doc transfer and folders but this whole thing with the apps is bumming me out hard.
    1 word "compatibility" not all are compatible right now its like a computer you get a new operating system and install it to find out that your old games or applications dont work

also a note if you buy the apps then why not email the developer for some help, after all since they made it they also have the diagnostic tools needed to find and fix problems
    Last edited by ipod_guy; 2010-07-27 at 09:57 PM.
    2010-07-27 09:53 PM
    It's not it 100%. Because as I said in the first post the newer versions of the apps are usually the ones that don't work like the newest Comic Zeal. The old one still works but the version 4 and up don't.
    2010-08-03 01:05 PM
    Um guys... Any new solutions to this?
    2010-09-03 09:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD