Hello everyone
    I was just wondering if it is possible to theme the ebuddy pro application so it can have different bubbles and backgrounds.
    I dont have an iphone and this is the closest app i have to it and it would be great to have my own custom themes instead of the crap themes they come with.
    Can anyone help me??
    Can I play with madness?
    Follow me on twitter
    If you like what I say, hit the button, you know which one
    2010-07-25 03:56 PM
    best thing to do is ssh into the device, and search through your applications folders -- if you find ebuddy app in there, you may be able to copy all the png image files to a folder of your chioce on your computer. Then theme them, and ssh them back into the same folder you copied the originals out of, or try placing a folder titled something like "com.apple.ebuddypro" (not sure if that's how the app will be spelled - you'll need to make sure to be case sensative also) in your bundles folder in the main theme you're using.

Hope this helps
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-07-26 at 01:26 AM.
    2010-07-26 01:23 AM
    Thanks for that i will try it out
    Can I play with madness?
    Follow me on twitter
    If you like what I say, hit the button, you know which one
    2010-07-26 12:09 PM
    2011-05-18 11:32 PM
    Anyone know the bundles address for eBudy?? is it com.apple.eBuddy? i may have it wrong
    2011-08-07 05:34 AM
    But Ebbudy wont stay a little bit slow it theme? Cuz i notice when i download a theme to ebbudy make him slow :/
    2011-08-07 08:45 PM
    you may be able to copy all the png image files to a folder of your chioce on your computer.
    2011-11-28 04:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD