awesome, thanks

this site is good for yahoo weather codes

Weather Location Codes/IDs
    2010-08-05 12:15 AM
    Everything works on iPhone 4 running iOS 4.0.1 except the category icons/backgrounds
    2010-08-05 12:19 AM
    @rite2: thank you,very good, makes it a lot easier, i added this to post one.

iPhone4: Its seems the iphone4 uses some own graphic files and they are stored different. I think i can find that out when i have mine.

This theme might look good on ihone 4 for most users, but for my pixel-counting eyes it looks a little bit blurry because the smaller graphics will be upscaled to fill the screen. So if this should look really clean on iPhone4 the background graphics must be build up again with a higher resolution. The icons are okay i think, would be too much to make every icon twice.

So if this theme will have success and i finally get my iphone4 i see a good chance to port it to iphone4.

So okay, its enough for today.

I noticed that the position of the weather might not be optimal and will work on this too, but hey its a beta and really cool

Thanks again to our HTML-gods Holdemdogg and Alien1974 for making this truely unbelievable widget possible !
    And a big thanks also to Kamce for bringing us on the right way to a workin ios4 weather widget.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-08-05 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-05 12:41 AM
    Managed to figure out the weather thanks guys.

If anyone has any sparw time and can make those icons it would be much appreciated
    2010-08-05 12:49 AM
    How do I get the widget to work? Do I have to activate it somehow?
    2010-08-05 01:51 AM
    Congratz...Blue
    for the beta release.
    2010-08-05 02:04 AM
    How do I get the widget to work? Do I have to activate it somehow?
    You must add a wallpaper to the folder and call it Wallpaper.png

@blue can you add this to the instructions please if they use the widget without the theme they must have a Wallpaper.png in the main folder.
    2010-08-05 02:08 AM
    Hey @blue or anyone with ps or gimp skills can you possibly make the sb badge hd well double the size for me so i can use on i4?
    2010-08-05 02:12 AM
    Hey @blue or anyone with ps or gimp skills can you possibly make the sb badge hd well double the size for me so i can use on i4?
    I have the beta on my phone now and wow.

I have removed the shadows and things from iphone 4 I will post the files here (if blue says ok) so blue can add them and the iphone4 people can see the beauty of this theme I will make a Badge to.

This theme is not yet supporting iphone4 so please dont bug blue lol I will make some chnages just to get it running on iphone4 but I will only change things that is in the free beta and post it with blue's permission first.

I'll post a screen shot soon
    2010-08-05 02:23 AM
    @holdem okay brah im patiently awaiting the i4 version i just think this badge is sexy as hell and would like to use it on my i4 mod of my old darknight theme so if u can get the sbbadge in hd thatd be amazing thanks alot and for the record i only theme for myself not for pay and not to share!
    2010-08-05 02:27 AM
    Blue,

Congratz on getting the beta out and thanks for all you do for the community.

Kamce
    2010-08-05 02:43 AM
    can someone help me out with icon making and saving? when i try to make my own icons and save it as png they dont turn up transparent. all the icons that i attempt to make end up with black background.

thanks
    2010-08-05 03:19 AM
    @ Blue
    Just installed beta (3GS iOS4)..Wonderful. Widget is working.
    Note:
    English users need to rename: 'Nachrichten' to 'Messages'
    'VoiceMemos' to 'Voice Memos'

Hope the full version will be on Cydia soon.

Thanks
    Last edited by amitaf; 2010-08-05 at 03:58 AM.
    2010-08-05 03:31 AM
    Ok guys here is the screenshots on my iphone4 with my mods

@alien and blue hope you dont mind guys I added a Rss feed to our Magic Widget just to make it even more awesome lol

The zip only includes just the modded widget.html and the files for the RSS feed just drop all them in the main widget folder overwritng the other Widget.html
    Attached Files
    2010-08-05 04:14 AM
    Blue,

Congratz on getting the beta out and thanks for all you do for the community.

Kamce
    Thank you for all your help with the Widget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome work!!!!!!!!!!

I actually get the night off work woohoo lol

I'm going to go spend some time with the family if you need me email me, pm me or buzz me I'll have my phone beside me as always!!
    Last edited by holdemdogg; 2010-08-05 at 04:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-05 04:39 AM
    [QUOTE=holdemdogg;5379764]Ok guys here is the screenshots on my iphone4 with my mods

@alien and blue hope you dont mind guys I added a Rss feed to our Magic Widget just to make it even more awesome lol
    how come my iphone 4 can theme the folders ......and can anyone make the wallpaper be all black i wanna fit more folders on there and dont want it to look 2different colors by black i dont mean dark black lol the wallpaper seems alot like and overlay and i still want that feeling just dont make the scroling dots section dark but the rest yes
    2010-08-05 04:49 AM
    [QUOTE=blast123;5379826]
    Ok guys here is the screenshots on my iphone4 with my mods

how come my iphone 4 can theme the folders ......and can anyone make the wallpaper be all black i wanna fit more folders on there and dont want it to look 2different colors by black i dont mean dark black lol the wallpaper seems alot like and overlay and i still want that feeling just dont make the scroling dots section dark but the rest yes
    This theme doesn't support iPhone4 devices I'm only making changes for personal use as far as changing folders and such you have to find the files and double the size of the images and add @2x at the end of them say iconshadow.png would be [email protected] when you get done hope this helps
    2010-08-05 05:00 AM
    Holdem:
    Hey,eaven better for me.
    nice...
    Damn you good,How can some .js still work on ios4,like the js for the digital clock?
    Cuz I know that the trick is inserting the js strings to the html,and delete the string where the js are readed.But they are still some js files,and they are working on ios4.Is strange.
    About the RSS,I think is great to have it,as the main widget is like informative,the theme icons are informative,and the theme's name (Signature),gave a feeling of beign informative...lol.So the rss goes very well in this theme.
    2010-08-05 05:00 AM
    Thanks bud I thought you might like it

I still don't understand why some work and some don't but I am trying alot of stuff to figure out why.

Rss feed can be disabled easy buy deleting the other 2 files I added and leaving the widget.HTML alone so it can be included with the widget and if people don't want it they can just delete the 2 files
    Last edited by holdemdogg; 2010-08-05 at 05:06 AM.
    2010-08-05 05:04 AM
    Arrrg,
    I couldnt get an iPhone4 today,all stores are out of stock.
    But I did pay for one at AT&T,to get mine reserved,it will arrive next week...yajiiiii
    they eaven gave me an 8G 3GS in the mean time,till my iP4 arrives,I dont needed,but is the politic of the store,you have to take it,eaven if you dont use it,and then exange for the iP4 when arrives.
    Strange rules,but hey,is better than reserving a game at GameStop...lol
    2010-08-05 05:09 AM
1,073 ... 91011121321 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD