Very nice, not too much "going on" in the theme makes it simple, yet elegant.

Forgive me, as I am new to Modmyi, but you are quite the amazing themer Bluemetal. Are you a moderator of the site? Thanks
    2010-08-05 05:14 AM
    Thanks bud I thought you might like it

I still don't understand why some work and some don't but I am trying alot of stuff to figure out why.

Rss feed can be disabled easy buy deleting the other 2 files I added and leaving the widget.HTML alone so it can be included with the widget and if people don't want it they can just delete the 2 files
    The only thing i noticed,is that all the info loads like 3 to 4 seconds more than the first one,but is ok,is only visible in iFile,cus that is like the same thime to wait for a respring and unlock

Very nice, not too much "going on" in the theme makes it simple, yet elegant.

Forgive me, as I am new to Modmyi, but you are quite the amazing themer Bluemetal. Are you a moderator of the site? Thanks
    Almost...lol (just joeking)
    look at his title below his name,he is one of the 3 Master Theme Creators,that means the best of the best (I wish I can have that title,some day,some day...)
    there is:
    K.Nitsua,Zausser & BlueMetal
    all 3 of them are Masters ( K.Nitsua have a major title,The Chuck Bass Themer)
    no matter what theme thay have made,all of theme are one of a kind,and almost every themer here have an inspiration from them
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-08-05 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-05 05:28 AM
    Is there a way to slow down the rss feed ? It goes through a little too fast for me.

Is anyone making icons for this theme yet ?
    2010-08-05 05:33 AM
    @Blue
    I saw you goes by BlueMetalAxe (you know were)
    im a member there to (just a junior member,and I go by the same alias as here),thats how I get in contact with Grzegorz10 for the inspiration on my theme DUSK.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-08-05 at 05:36 AM.
    2010-08-05 05:34 AM
    It does take a little longer to load but I don't mind it either I like keeping up with all the news without opening and app lol. I think I need to change my title from widget guru to something else to do with widgets what you think Alien?
    2010-08-05 05:41 AM
    Is there a way to slow down the rss feed ? It goes through a little too fast for me.
    look for this string in the Widget.html

var*cssfeed=new*gfeedrssticker("example1",*"exampl e1class",*4000,*"_new")

just change the 4000 for any number.4000 is 4 seconds,
    so changing for 8000 will display for 8 sec,and 10000 for 10 sec
    so for me,the best is 8 seconds,like this:

var*cssfeed=new*gfeedrssticker("example1",*"exampl e1class",*8000,*"_new")
    2010-08-05 05:42 AM

Is anyone making icons for this theme yet ?
    Yes there is a way to slow it down I'll just have to remember where lol
    Edit: thanks alien for the info for him

@alien I'm also a member you know where lol same name as here lol
    2010-08-05 05:44 AM
    Thanks guys
    2010-08-05 05:46 AM
    I think I need to change my title from widget guru to something else to do with widgets what you think Alien?
    Lol,what else can identify you with widgets.
    The first time i see your title,"Widget Guru",I knew you were a pro on widgets.
    Well,I havent see anyone working with widgets more than you do,and you helped Blue in many of them.So maybe a "Master Widget Guru" will be better.
    Loooool...dont hate me.
    2010-08-05 05:48 AM
    Hahaha i cant wait to see what the final version of this theme is gonna be like.

Can anyone make a tutorial video for making icons for this theme ?

Cause i need a whole bunch.
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-08-05 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-05 05:55 AM
    Lol,what else can identify you with widgets.
    The first time i see your title,"Widget Guru",I knew you were a pro on widgets.
    Well,I havent see anyone working with widgets more than you do,and you helped Blue in many of them.So maybe a "Master Widget Guru" will be better.
    Loooool...dont hate me.
    I like it lol now if a mod would do it lol Master Widget Guru
    Would be awesome lol
    2010-08-05 06:00 AM
    @alien I'm also a member you know where lol same name as here lol
    I think I saw a post by your name once,i think it was in a same tread of BlueMetalAxe,cant remember well.I like visiting there,and get inspired sometimes,great icons and widgets,some of my clocks of iClocktopia is inspired from there.
    2010-08-05 06:14 AM
    can anyone make me a wallpaper without the gap in the middle i wanna put more folders i want more then four on homescreen
    2010-08-05 06:17 AM
    can anyone make me a wallpaper without the gap in the middle i wanna put more folders i want more then four on homescreen
    You have to wait for BlueMetal,but give him time too,as he just released the beta of a comercial theme,and he described that the template will be for the full theme.
    2010-08-05 06:52 AM
    You have to wait for BlueMetal,but give him time too,as he just released the beta of a comercial theme,and he described that the template will be for the full theme.
    ok srry thanks
    2010-08-05 08:18 AM
    Hi @ all :-)
    Is there anybody some can help out with making icons?
    I'm not professionell with CS4 but I've read what blue wrote about making Icons. It's easy to rewrite the letters,but i don't know how to center everything together and the icons in the Themefolder have an grey background and mine has an black after saving...any ideas? I need a lot of icons,so that it will be smart with a little help:-)
    Sorry for my bad english:-)
    2010-08-05 12:58 PM
    Hi @ all :-)
    Is there anybody some can help out with making icons?
    I'm not professionell with CS4 but I've read what blue wrote about making Icons. It's easy to rewrite the letters,but i don't know how to center everything together and the icons in the Themefolder have an grey background and mine has an black after saving...any ideas? I need a lot of icons,so that it will be smart with a little help:-)
    Sorry for my bad english:-)

thats my problem too. the background appears black. i believe its suppose to be transparent. can anyone help us out please?
    2010-08-05 01:48 PM
    I also need help with icons. I can change the text but cannot align it. Also a gap between the first big letter and the rest of the word.
    2010-08-05 02:47 PM
    You mean something like this???
    Attached Thumbnails Signature-wallpaper.png  
    2010-08-05 04:02 PM
    I also need help with icons. I can change the text but cannot align it. Also a gap between the first big letter and the rest of the word.
    Which icon do you need? I can try and see what I come up with....
    2010-08-05 04:04 PM
1,073 ... 2101112131422 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD