Btw, Blue, I heard somewhere Iconoclasm is updated...
    2010-07-28 08:25 PM
    Awesome theme! Definitely sexy! Which brings me to my Title suggestions "Textual"
    2010-07-28 08:29 PM
    fthat looks great. ks it gonna be a one-page inav theme? i love the vinyl one, it just looks plain sexy.

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED!

13 recovery mode restores
    7 dfu mode restores
    2 custom firmware restores
    2010-07-28 08:35 PM
    Lucidity sound nice,but there is already a theme called Lucid.
    2010-07-28 08:44 PM
    Got a good point there!
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator
    2010-07-28 08:46 PM
    Iconoclasm has been updated...works ok still a bit glitchy though...
    2010-07-28 08:47 PM
    Smooth
    Liscio
    Innovative
    Trueline
    Pulse
    ??
    Master Theme Creator
    2010-07-28 08:52 PM
    Very creative. Thanks.

This will not be a one page theme. As many pages as you like. Users of ios 3 can place more icons at the folders bar.
    2010-07-28 09:10 PM
    Awesome theme! Definitely sexy! Which brings me to my Title suggestions "Textual"
    There is already a theme called "Text" from back in the day that utilizes similar concepts of this theme. It would look bad, lol.

That's why I didn't suggest "Lucid", lol. I really prefer Lucidity or Vitreous. Lucidity would work because it doesn't look a THING like "Lucid" and the transparency of it reminds me of lucid paper. Also, the bubbles and the semi-clearness of the layers reminded me of "vitreous humor" which is the liquid inside your eyeballs; hence, Vitreous.

But suggestions are just that, suggestions.

Love ya guys (MMi), and in a non-sexual way - maybe, haha! =P

BlueMetal: Keep astounding us! Your themes are really innovative and never seizes to amaze me.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2010-07-28 at 09:12 PM.
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-07-28 09:10 PM
    another theme by bluemetal?? Blue your insane... insanely awesome of course
    2010-07-28 09:15 PM
    Beautiful theme. Sleek and classy!! Very sophisticated. I like this one a lot!!! Nice work!!
    2010-07-28 09:18 PM
    @Bluemetal: Did you purposely go for a dbar look? I'm a sucker for dbar themes ^_^... get the most of out of wallpapers like that. ^_^
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-07-28 09:31 PM
    awesome again, especially the widget -great!
    One thing though, for the grouped icons i can't see the folder's name...if you will not be able to get the show-up of the labels it would be hard to hit the right folder...

My suggestions for a name would be:

Words Enlight

Capital Light

or just DELL ??? - just kidding... for DELightfull Letters

... or (Though I don't think you like rap-Music): Letters Delight ...in memorial of...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QvfrNIK_WQ&feature=related]YouTube - Sugar Hill Gang - Rapper's Delight 1/2[/ame]
    Last edited by henftling; 2010-07-28 at 09:50 PM.
    2010-07-28 09:38 PM
    ^ as I can see it you can, matter in fact, see the folder names, he just used a single space as folder name
    But that stripe underneath the folders isn't that low, so if I'm right, you'll still see the folder names
    Master Theme Creator
    2010-07-28 09:53 PM
    WOW.. Someone doesn't sleep much! looks great! Rock on my friend... Rock on!
    2010-07-28 10:10 PM
    ^ as I can see it you can, matter in fact, see the folder names, he just used a single space as folder name
    But that stripe underneath the folders isn't that low, so if I'm right, you'll still see the folder names
    ...hm...then...I should say the theme looks incredibly PERFECT
    2010-07-28 10:21 PM
    @Bluemetal: Did you purposely go for a dbar look? I'm a sucker for dbar themes ^_^... get the most of out of wallpapers like that. ^_^
    Hey,I might sound newbe,but I joined the themers community in April,so im still new.
    My question is,what is 'dbar' style?
    Sorry Blue,I know this is off topic,but I see in other post refering to dbar style,and I dont know what is that,cus for me,there isnt a style,just ideas.
    Blue,if you think this post is not supposed to be,let me know to edit it.I just dont want to make a theme and be flamed like:'Hey ALIEN,you copy a dbar style'...
    2010-07-28 10:26 PM
    So this is indeed a ios4-problem:
    -For text-icons i MUST hide the labels but will loose them for folders too.
    - If i write them on the background you can only use "my" folders and it would be a one-page theme, because different wallpapers are not possible due to a winterboard-bug.
    - There is a trick to hide the labels of some specific apps, but you would have to write manually EVERY App that should NOT be labeled into a list. This is inadmissible for users.

I will test another idea for a graphical solution.../Edit: Failed

@K: This is inspired by many things but mostly by my minimum pro theme and the fact that i canīt see icons anymore LOL. Simply replace the wallpaper does not work, i created fitting folderbackgrounds and lockscreens too.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-07-28 at 10:41 PM.
    2010-07-28 10:31 PM
    My question is,what is 'dbar' style?
    This is typical dbar theme,but there are many mods as well..
    http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-th...ml#post5244240
    2010-07-28 10:39 PM
    VERY much looking forward to seeing this finished. I'm a whore for simple and elegant and you're touching all my hot spots with this one dude. lol
    2010-07-28 11:19 PM
1,073 12341252 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD