On ios4 holdemdoggs weather layout looks good.

Maybe OS3 alligns the icons lower and the widget overlapps the icons? I need a screenshot of ios3. If it is so, holdemdogg could remove the location and alligns the widget a little bit lower.

I personally like the weather where it is, as it looks cleaner. But usefull mods like this will come to post one to satisfy everyone.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-08-07 at 11:56 PM.
    2010-08-07 11:48 PM
    Signature Magnification

DOWNLOAD

Blue, I doubt it, but will my mods (the one you like then) once come on Page1?? Would be awesome! Not all ofcourse, cause they aren't all as great...
    Last edited by Maarten16; 2010-08-08 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator
    2010-08-08 12:14 AM
    Heres what it looks like on os3

As you can see it overlaps the location the slightest bit.

Can you post that respring wallpaper ?

Signature Magnification

DOWNLOAD

Blue, I doubt it, but will my mods (the one you like then) once come on Page1?? Would be awesome! Not all ofcourse, cause they aren't all as great...
    How about a gold mod ?
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-08-08 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-08 12:17 AM
    Nice thinking! Will see what I can do...
    Master Theme Creator
    2010-08-08 12:18 AM
    Just a thought. , anyone had any ideas about loading screens for this theme ?
    2010-08-08 12:27 AM
    What about this

2010-08-08 12:29 AM
    i like the way your brain works Blue! i dont know how you can come up with so many original theme ideas so fast!
    2010-08-08 12:33 AM
    [SIMPLE AS HELL BUT I DON'T CARE] Signature Gold

DOWNLOAD
    Master Theme Creator
    2010-08-08 12:38 AM
    Holdem , that wouldn't work for os3 because if you have normal icons there there pretty low , meaning it would still cut off the location.

Nice job Marteen just downloaded.
    2010-08-08 12:40 AM
    @truckinlow: Sometimes i wish i could slow down a little bit.

SO anyway. As i thought iOS3 alligns the dock-icons lower than iOS4.

But there is no problem, most are on ios4, if not you can use the basic layout of the weather widget at the top right and Holdem can make a widget for the dock that fits for ios3 by using a smaller font and removing the location.

Respring, sbsettings, lockscreen and some things more are part of the upcomming paid version.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-08-08 at 12:44 AM.
    2010-08-08 12:41 AM
    As you know I am an iPhone 4 owner.
    I tried your weather widget and it seems that it doesn't work for me.
    So I tried to mod my personal version of Signature. The weather widget works properly on my device

I tried to mod the overlay as I could. I am noob in photoshop.

All credits go to Bluemetal.
    2010-08-08 12:57 AM
    That's nice
    2010-08-08 01:03 AM
    As you know I am an iPhone 4 owner.
    I tried your weather widget and it seems that it doesn't work for me.
    So I tried to mod my personal version of Signature. The weather widget works properly on my device

I tried to mod the overlay as I could. I am noob in photoshop.

All credits go to Bluemetal.
    So my graphics are simply like you did it. Basicly the windows are a transparent black. I just added a small glow/shine to the inside, a black contour arround and a shadow to each window. For the dock i added a simple black line with a 1pixel white shadow and a white transparent triangle.

I like your two different fontsizes for the date and clock, very stylish.

What weather icon set are you using ? What font are you using ?

You said the widget does not work on iphone4 ?
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-08-08 at 01:30 AM.
    2010-08-08 01:26 AM
    I tried your widget without success...
    I use the font Neutraface2 for the widget. I installed this font with SSH.
    The weather icons have been found a long time ago in a dbar theme. Originaly I think these icons had been posted on deviantart.
    Maybe you want me to share my mod ?
    Let me know by pm
    2010-08-08 01:35 AM
    I tried your widget without success...
    I use the font Neutraface2 for the widget. I installed this font with SSH.
    The weather icons have been found a long time ago in a dbar theme. Originaly I think these icons had been posted on deviantart.
    Maybe you want me to share my mod ?
    Let me know by pm
    The only reason the widget shouldn't work is if you don't have a Wallpaper. Png in the folder. I have this widget running on 3 different iphone4 and they all run just fine on edge 3G or wifi no issues at all.

But each theme out there there's some that don't work on some phones for some reason

Is it not showing at all or what is going on I'll help all I can to get it to work

Wich widget did you use to get it to work?

Holdem , that wouldn't work for os3 because if you have normal icons there there pretty low , meaning it would still cut off the location.

Nice job Marteen just downloaded.
    I see I'll take out the location and post this .CSS for the io3 users I think blue is right

I personally am going back the original setup I like the way blue designed it first

So this my new layout
    Should work with ios3 and ios4

Last edited by holdemdogg; 2010-08-08 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-08 02:52 AM
    OOOOHHHHHH....I like that one. It's a perfect combo of both. Nice work...

You gonna share???
    2010-08-08 02:59 AM
    Anyone else having this issue? I'm not sure where I messed up in the code to get this displayed next to the temperature.
    2010-08-08 03:06 AM
    The only reason the widget shouldn't work is if you don't have a Wallpaper. Png in the folder. I have this widget running on 3 different iphone4 and they all run just fine on edge 3G or wifi no issues at all.

But each theme out there there's some that don't work on some phones for some reason

Is it not showing at all or what is going on I'll help all I can to get it to work

Wich widget did you use to get it to work?

Sorry but I have a Wallpaper.png in the folder
    The widget is a dbar widget
    2010-08-08 03:25 AM
    OOOOHHHHHH....I like that one. It's a perfect combo of both. Nice work...

You gonna share???
    Won't be able to upload file until I get off work in the morning about 12 more hours
    2010-08-08 03:57 AM
    What the hell you working on a sat night?
    2010-08-08 04:01 AM
1,073 ... 11192021222331 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD