More Icons added, 111 in total now with another 40 to make till all mine are skinned.

Once they are done I shall start making them for others
    Attached Files
    2010-08-14 05:12 PM
    thanks guys..muh appreciated.
    2010-08-14 06:20 PM
    Cheers for all the icons peeps even though I don't use this theme lol I have loads of games that hopefully will be done as I can't be bothered also I would need to rearrange my springboard and I would need categories and sbcategories (I purchased this already)

And if you wonder why I helped I have OCD lol stuff has to be perfect and pants easy to use (terminal is a no no for beginners)

So enjoy this theme.

Cheers bluemetal

I will continue to help out and find easier ways of doing stuff.

If you don't understand this lol it's cool English (writing english not the language I'm Scottish so I speak it fine) wasn't my strong point haha.
    Last edited by rocky5; 2010-08-14 at 07:55 PM.
    2010-08-14 07:50 PM
    Hi all, first of all I want to compliment the artists of this theme!
    Still I have some issues, but I think it's not unsolvable but I can't find the solution. I bought through Rock, Signature. I have 3GS iOS4. I had to copy Signature Widget.theme to the "themes" directory, so far so good...but:
    1) My lockscreen won't show the nice date/time/weather-widget. Just the default from the phone but with Signature wallpaper. How do I enable this, so how I can show the Signature Widget also on the lockscreen?

2) The folders and unknown icons has now no "name" underneath it. I would really like to see the folder names and if it's possible also the icons which aren't available in the /icons directory

thanks in advance
    2010-08-14 11:27 PM
    I would like to congratulate everyone who worked on this wonderful theme. I can't wait to purchase the final version on Cydia. I'm having trouble customizing the dock folder. Does anyone know which stock file is responsible for the graphic inside the folder icon, I want to make this transparent. Please note that I'm not referring to the ([email protected]), see attachments below.
    Attached Thumbnails Signature-image-1-.png   Signature-image.png  
    2010-08-15 12:25 AM
    Still I have some issues, but I think it's not unsolvable but I can't find the solution. I bought through Rock, Signature. I have 3GS iOS4. I had to copy Signature Widget.theme to the "themes" directory, so far so good...but:
    1) My lockscreen won't show the nice date/time/weather-widget. Just the default from the phone but with Signature wallpaper. How do I enable this, so how I can show the Signature Widget also on the lockscreen?

2) The folders and unknown icons has now no "name" underneath it. I would really like to see the folder names and if it's possible also the icons which aren't available in the /icons directory

thanks in advance
    1. The lockscreen you see was Lockinfo purchase it via cydia.

2. edit the info.plist and search for transparent and change it to white.

I would like to congratulate everyone who worked on this wonderful theme. I can't wait to purchase the final version on Cydia. I'm having trouble customizing the dock folder. Does anyone know which stock file is responsible for the graphic inside the folder icon, I want to make this transparent. Please note that I'm not referring to the ([email protected]), see attachments below.
    Not possible there the app icons.
    Apple are Control freaks we need to stop them before they take over the world!!
    2010-08-15 12:46 AM

thanks in advance
    1. The Widget only works on homescreen. What you see on the previews is the Cydia App "LockInfo"

2. As this is a text icon theme I must disable the icon labelsl and so also the folder labels are invisible.You could make all labels visible like Rocky wrote but it would look horrible
    The next version will give folder labels back to you as the folders will move all to the dock. Please take a look at the FAQ (post one) and my latest posts and screenshots.

@ricgo: this are your apps. you can't change that it's a ios4 hard coded feature.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-08-15 at 09:27 AM.
    2010-08-15 09:21 AM
    thanks for the fast reply!
    #1 is clear now
    #2 I hope this will be available in version 1.1. I'll wait patiently when his feature is added.
    2010-08-15 10:23 AM
    Hi, my clock is showing 08:00am, how do i go about changing it to 8:00am?
    2010-08-15 10:52 AM
    Hi, my clock is showing 08:00am, how do i go about changing it to 8:00am?
    A few pages back I posted a file for that hope it helps
    2010-08-15 10:58 AM
    Hi, anyone an idea why my CoPilot icon has a black background ?
    All other icons i downloaded work well and if i open the CoPilot icon it looks also well, but in use on my phone it get a black background.
    2010-08-15 11:15 AM
    Hi, anyone an idea why my CoPilot icon has a black background ?
    All other icons i downloaded work well and if i open the CoPilot icon it looks also well, but in use on my phone it get a black background.
    I think you might have left the background on in the template when you made it

Use ifile and open it on your phone and see if it's black or not
    2010-08-15 11:22 AM
    I think you might have left the background on in the template when you made it

Use ifile and open it on your phone and see if it's black or not
    With IFile the background is transparent.
    2010-08-15 11:31 AM
    You don't have 2 of them in there do ya one named right and one named slightly different
    2010-08-15 11:41 AM
    You don't have 2 of them in there do ya one named right and one named slightly different
    No, only 1 of same. I copied the icon direct into the application folder but with no effect. Than i replaced the @x2.png also with the new icon - also no effect. I have the correct Signature icon but with black background. Strange.
    2010-08-15 11:52 AM
    This may seem trivial....but if you changed the name in iFile to the correct one, you will need to respring. Every change you make, you will need to respring to see it's effects.

If you have done this, let us know if it worked.
    2010-08-15 02:22 PM
    Hi, respringed and rebooted. But no change. Still black background. Everything else works perfect.
    2010-08-15 03:15 PM
    You have the icon in the correct folder?

Can you post the icon that you are using? The actual icon, not a screenshot.
    2010-08-15 03:30 PM
    If the Icon would be in the wrong folder it would still display the original icon, or not ? I can post the icon later when im at home.
    2010-08-15 04:11 PM
    Maybe the black test screen layer was not turned off or disabled before saving the icon.
    2010-08-15 04:17 PM
1,073 ... 28363738394048 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD