AVAIABLE AT CYDIA AND ROCKAPP NOW !

*The Cydia Version is 2.2 but only has some more icons from this forum
    *The free beta2 here does not have all features of the paid version.

FEATURES (version 2.0):
    -the worlds first and only theme that works on both iOS3 and iOS4 (!)
    -the worlds first and only theme that works on EVERY iPhone and iPod (even iPhone4) (!)
    -the worlds first theme with a live weather on iOS4
    -switch the background to every photo from your Camera roll
    -shows true HD backgrounds on iPhone4
    -the widgets supports 6 languages (english, german, french, italian, spanish, dutch) and a 24h clock
    -inclusive a wonderfull analog clock mod, switchable at winterboard
    -amazing text icons and transparent graphics
    -popup windows, Lockscreen, Lockinfo, Battery and respring wallpaper themed
    -all iOS4 features like playerbuttons, folderbackgrounds and taskswitcherbar themed

CREDITS *for making this Widget real go to Alien1974, Holdemdogg, Kamce and me. You have permission to use this widget for your own themes, but ONLY if you give us Credits.
    *for camera roll mod goes to Rocky5
    *for the analog clock goes to holdemdogg

DETAILS:

Folders (iOS4 only)

Dock

Respring wallpaper

Taskswitcher (iOS4 only)

Analog clock widget (Made by HoldemDogg)

Battery

Installation Guide:

1. Download this theme and the seperat widget, unzip and copy both folders to Library/Themes/ on your device and enable both in WinterBoard.
    2. Download iBlank from Cydia and create 8 blank icons for every page you have. Place the blank icons like shown at the attachment.
    3. If you want to use any modded version enable both the main-theme and the mod !
    4. If you use SBSettings (Full Version only):
    a) Open this path on your device: Library/Themes/Signature.theme/Respring Wallpaper/ and copy "Respring.png"
    to this path on your device: User/Library/SBSettings"
    b) Open this path on your device: Library/Themes/Signature.theme/Signature SBSettings. Copy the complete
    folder "Signature SB Settings" to this path on your device: user/Library/SBSettings/Themes/.....".
    Now open the settings of SBSettings and choose "Signature SBSettings" as your new theme.

Setup for Weather:
    For doing this you must rework this files with iFile on your device or with a text editor on your PC/MAC:
    Open this path on your device Libary/themes/SignatureWidget.theme/Widgets/Weather/Weather.html Write in your location code at the green field and change this widget to Celsius by changing "false" to "true" if you need.

Widget-language and 24h clock:
    Open this path on your device: Libary/themes/SignatureWidget.theme/Widgets/Configs/Digital Clock-Config.js. You can change this widget to 24h clock by changing Display24hourClock to "true" and AM/PM to "false". You can change the language by writing to every language "false" and for the language you want write in "true"

How to find your weather location
    You can find it here: Weather Location Codes/IDs

Tips and tricks:
    1. Version 2.0 can not display a fitting folderbackground anymore, if you want so, please choose any picture (320x480p or 640x960p for iphone4), name it "FolderSwitcherBG.png" and copy it to this path: Library/Themes/Signature.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard and respring.
    2. Very nice wallpapers even in HD (iPhone4) can be downloaded to your camera roll on the fly with the free app "iWallpapersHD" (AppStore). Then simply set a picture as your wallpaper, respring and it will work with this theme.
    3. Install "InfiniDock" from Cydia/Rock if you want to scroll through more folders at your dock

Known Problems and FAQ:
    - If you use only the widget (without this theme) you must copy a "Wallpaper.png" into the widget folder or the widget will NOT work.
    - If you use no US or german device and the stock apple icons don't work you must rename them inside the icons folder of the theme to your language
    - To have folder labels you must place the folders to the dock (like shown)
    - A white flash appears after a resping: DonŽt worry, itŽs caused by the widget or winterboard or who knows
    - A numeric lockscreen-battery can never work exactly on iOS. There can be a divergence of about max. 6 % as i can use onyl 17 steps to display a range of 100%. Unfortunatly i calculated the steps wrong so it diplays a little bit too much. Correction is done and comes with Version 2.0

16 awesome new styles for this theme (by Maarten16, needed only for the Beta2):
    --> 2shared - download Signature Mods by Maarten16.zip

Styleguide for Icons:
    - Use ONLY this template, you donŽt need any skills or setup with this template
    - The font is "Trebuchte MS Regular"
    - ALL letters are capitalized, except a "i" at the beginning (like iPOD) !
    - The first letter is seperated and larger, the other letters are smaller and underlined, simply rewrite the first letter and then the other letters. If you need more letters use the other textfield above (this must be right-aligned) and then center everything together. Make sure the horizontal position is like all other icons (!)
    - Before saving you icon disable the black test-background at the template!

CREDITS for more icons and style mods: Maarten16 and W00dS (thanky you guys !)

SOME SIMPLE RULES:
    - You are wellcome show your mods but only upload icons please. If youŽre not sure please ask me before.
    - If you use the magic widget for releasing a own theme you must give us credits. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Signature-123.png   Signature-installation.png  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-09-04 at 11:00 AM.
    2010-07-28 04:04 PM
    wow this theme is looking great
    2010-07-28 04:36 PM
    OMG! that looks awesome! cant wait for this one!
    2010-07-28 04:36 PM
    I must say I think this looks amazing. When I saw the title I immediately thought that this was an actual bible scripture theme which brings me to my question. when this them is available and I will purchase it, will I be able to put words in the space provided?
    "There's A Party In My Tummy"
    2010-07-28 04:41 PM
    Cant wait!! great job as usual!!
    2010-07-28 04:44 PM
    This is beautiful. Amazing work man. I really want this!!
    2010-07-28 04:48 PM
    looks amazing actually! would it look better if the dock words were centered vertically?
    Last edited by Theosz; 2010-08-01 at 04:03 AM.
    2010-07-28 04:50 PM
    Thank you.

The icons must be made with photoshop, iŽll release a template. It is totally easy, you need no graphic skills, just rewrite the text.

So, this theme should not sound like a bible theme, so if anyone knows a better TITLE, please make a proposal ! English is not my native language and i would be thankful

iŽll release a beta here for you the next days...
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-07-28 at 05:08 PM.
    2010-07-28 05:06 PM
    Title Proposal:
    Extravagance iOS
    2010-07-28 05:10 PM
    mmh... I started nameing my themes "OS" (Evolution OS) and then everyone here calls his theme "OS". So now i would like to stop this trend again

I need somthing that expresses that this is a text theme.
    2010-07-28 05:14 PM
    And this is why you are a Master...outstanding!!!
    But Infiniboard is not working on iOS4?
    2010-07-28 05:34 PM
    oh my god....
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation
    2010-07-28 06:18 PM
    omg thats an awsome theme
    2010-07-28 06:45 PM
    Awesome job Blue!
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator
    2010-07-28 06:50 PM
    Till iconoclasm is updated you can use iBlank for the space.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-07-28 at 10:03 PM.
    2010-07-28 07:50 PM
    The background does it for me!

Great job

I guess the font was about as perfect of a pick too...
    2010-07-28 07:50 PM
    Till infiniboard is updated you can use iBlank for the space.
    You mean Iconoclasm instead of InfiniBoard??
    2010-07-28 08:09 PM
    Thank you.

The icons must be made with photoshop, iŽll release a template. It is totally easy, you need no graphic skills, just rewrite the text.

So, this theme should not sound like a bible theme, so if anyone knows a better TITLE, please make a proposal ! English is not my native language and i would be thankful

iŽll release a beta here for you the next days...
    Style

Stealth

Camo

Scene

Lucidity

Luce

Vitreous
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-07-28 08:15 PM
    I vote Lucidity!
    Great thinking K!
    Long time no talk though!
    2010-07-28 08:24 PM

sums up my feelings for this theme. amazing!
    2010-07-28 08:25 PM
1,073 1231151 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD