The other night my JB iPod Touch 3G 3.1.2 ran out of battery, so I'm thinking "Oh great, time to run blackra1n again." So I let it charge up for a while, it goes into recovery (USB Connect to iTunes [NOT DFU]) then run blackra1n as per-normal, but this time is different. This time it just sticks on Geohot's face for about 10 minutes as opposed to the usual 2 or 3. After that it just shuts off and goes back into recovery mode. I've tried redsn0w, I've tried iRecovery, I've tried rebooting my laptop, I've tried running blackra1n with iTunes on and off, I've tried basically EVERYTHING.

Here's the latest blackra1n log if it helps anything:

Code:
    INFO:  welcome to blackra1n for windows
    INFO:  loaded dll at C:Program FilesCommon FilesAppleMobile Device SupportiTunesMobileDevice.dll
    INFO:  button clicked
    INFO:  internal recovery callback called
    INFO:  unregistered normal mode callback
    INFO:  go go gadget ra1n
    INFO: send command started
    INFO: file opened
    ioctl: 1
    INFO: command setenv auto-boot true sent
    ioctl: 0
    INFO: command saveenv sent
    send payload: 0
    INFO: start sending exploit
    INFO: exploit closed 0
    sent exploit
    INFO: command geohot sent
    send picture: 0
    INFO: command setpicture 0 sent
    INFO: command bgcolor 1 1 1 sent
    send ramdisk: 0
    INFO: command geohot sent
    INFO:  I JUST DROPPED IT LIKE ITS HOT
    WARN:  wtf who called this?
    INFO:  global callback finished
    INFO:  callbacks registered
    I REEEEEEAAAAAAAALLLLLY don't want to have to restore because I have 7 gigs of manual music from 9001 different computers, pictures, and apps from who knows where on this thing that I've invested a loooot of time into.

PLEASE tell me there's a way to just freakin boot this thing? I don't want to lose everything.
    Last edited by LegendaryXM90; 2010-07-29 at 10:58 AM.
    2010-07-29 10:47 AM
    I'm having the same issue and I have no idea what to do next. I had 3.1.2 jailbreak with blackra1n on my iPod touch 3G 32GB and I can't even get it to restore.I need some help, please-any suggestions since I've been without my iPod for 48 hours now. I've resigned myself to having to restore it but if I lose the ability to jailbreak I will be so upset, but at this point, I just want my iPod back!!!!!!! I know I had some terrible cydia error so I tried to get rid of all traces of everything apple/iTunes in my laptop so I can start fresh. Thanks for any ideas...I'm gonna have to go into iPod rehab if I can't get it working soon! Help. Thanks.
    2010-07-29 01:17 PM
    Any help at all guys?
    2010-07-30 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD