It's great! I love it ! Thanks bro !
    2010-08-20 12:56 PM
    I downloaded the zip file but now what? How do I install it? Pls help
    2010-08-20 06:25 PM
    I downloaded the zip file but now what? How do I install it? Pls help
    Do a search for SSH file transfer protocol. You'll need to download an SSH client (Cyberduck on Mac or WinSCP on Windows, for example) on your computer, and also Open SSH on your phone from Cydia, in order to get the Clearlock theme to appear in WinterBoard. From there you simply select it and respring.

This is one case where doing some reading will really help, since you'll need to know about SSH etc. if you want to work with themes of most types.
    2010-08-20 06:34 PM
    Ah, thanks for that. All i needed to know ^^
    2010-08-21 12:54 AM
    Do a search for SSH file transfer protocol. You'll need to download an SSH client (Cyberduck on Mac or WinSCP on Windows, for example) on your computer, and also Open SSH on your phone from Cydia, in order to get the Clearlock theme to appear in WinterBoard. From there you simply select it and respring.

This is one case where doing some reading will really help, since you'll need to know about SSH etc. if you want to work with themes of most types.
    Thanks alot giving them the info I'm at work just got a break
    2010-08-21 12:58 AM
    Actually could you give me a tip as to where i can find the Winterboard folder? Im browsing through a lot of crap and its taking awhile ^^

edit~~ nvm i found it ;D!

i need help changing the slider ;/ i tried changing it and well nothing appears on the iphone, i use the exact file name and just replaced it. The files with the @2x at the end of it. What am i doing wrong?
    Last edited by reminisce; 2010-08-21 at 01:20 AM.
    2010-08-21 12:59 AM
    Hmmm. If I remember correctly, the transparent slider image needs to go into this folder:

/themes/clearlock/bundles/com.apple.telephonyUI

You'll need to look for the PNG file that is the blue lock (the one that comes stock with Clearlock), and simply overwrite it with the transparent slider.

When I did this, I didn't SSH the transparent slider PNG into the phone, but rather downloaded the Clearlock .zip, unzipped it, did all of the file overwriting on my computer, and then SSH'd the complete, re-worked Clearlock folder (with the transparent slider in place in com.apple.telephonyUI) into the location above. I'd recommend doing that rather than putting the Clearlock folder on the phone first and then trying to change things in it...

Exact spelling - including capitalization - is important or else it will not show up.

Give that a try and let us know if it works. Have fun!

OH - and no offense holdem! I love the little locks in their other applications, like when I receive a phone call...just think the Clearlock / Transparent Slider combo is amazing. Thanks again!!
    Last edited by foresterxt04; 2010-08-21 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-21 04:52 PM
    No offense taken I agree with you and thanks for all the help in the thread
    2010-08-21 11:25 PM
    Im a real noo b please tell me how to copy the link into my phone after saving the clearlock zip file- when i try it wont let me copy the zip file thx sorry its a rookie thing i know!
    2010-08-22 04:37 AM
    Very nice theme, i love it.

I would like to change the images to put other representative as each hour of the day, but I have not found
    2010-08-26 06:58 AM
    Very nice theme, i love it.

I would like to change the images to put other representative as each hour of the day, but I have not found
    They are in the private folder

Im a real noo b please tell me how to copy the link into my phone after saving the clearlock zip file- when i try it wont let me copy the zip file thx sorry its a rookie thing i know!
    You must unzip the zip file then place the folder in the themes folder of your phone hope this helps
    Last edited by holdemdogg; 2010-08-26 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-26 12:14 PM
    They are in the private folder
    Thank you, put what I meant was, where to find other images to replace them with the same principle: a landscape image per hour
    2010-08-26 03:48 PM
    Thank you, put what I meant was, where to find other images to replace them with the same principle: a landscape image per hour
    Any image that is in jpg form that is 320x480 will work just name it the same as the one you want to replace and overwrite it
    2010-08-26 04:34 PM
    Excuse Me Mr.dogg, I beleive your inbox is full. I have a question related to html lockscreens, but not this particular one. I have froyo lockscreen.html on iphone 4, IS there code or something to show my battery charging screen while running htmls?? I thought I did it a while back.. I forget.

Thanks dogg.
    Something Hidden in iPhone 4---Steve Jobs twitter
    2010-08-29 01:52 AM
    Excuse Me Mr.dogg, I beleive your inbox is full. I have a question related to html lockscreens, but not this particular one. I have froyo lockscreen.html on iphone 4, IS there code or something to show my battery charging screen while running htmls?? I thought I did it a while back.. I forget.

Thanks dogg.
    Sorry about the inbox I'll take care of it thank you.

At this time we can't show charging and run a HTML code at the same time I been working on it for about a year now without any luck sorry.
    2010-08-29 01:57 AM
    no problem, thanks dogg.
    Something Hidden in iPhone 4---Steve Jobs twitter
    2010-08-31 03:47 AM
    I already modded the crap out of it but I love the clear lockscreen... thankyou!!!none of the ones that were available in cydia worked

just stumble upon this post, and this is an amazing picture. anyway you can send it to me? or attach it?
    thanks
    2010-12-06 10:55 PM
    oh why i didnt see this thread earlier. This is amazing, simple and nice. It works great!!
    2010-12-07 06:36 PM
    oh why i didnt see this thread earlier. This is amazing, simple and nice. It works great!!
    Thank you I guess when the forums got split this got skipped and didn't get moved to the iphone4 thread lol
    2010-12-07 09:43 PM
    Please attach youre complete modded theme to my mail it looks awsome.
    2010-12-27 09:48 PM
63 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD