Well, I am on a network which apple has not recognized, as you are in UK maybe you need to change the name of the files to your carrier in uk....and accordingly type your carrier name on MIM.
    2010-12-13 01:32 AM
    Well, I am on a network which apple has not recognized, as you are in UK maybe you need to change the name of the files to your carrier in uk....and accordingly type your carrier name on MIM.
    I typed everything possible to change my carrier mate...when i say i've tried everything i truely mean i've tried everything...I've even deleted the original carrier tmobile logos and it's STILL there.
    2010-12-13 01:38 AM
    I typed everything possible to change my carrier mate...when i say i've tried everything i truely mean i've tried everything...I've even deleted the original carrier tmobile logos and it's STILL there.
    what "carrier" does it say under settings, exact word.

Also what happens when you just type ATT on MIM, does the logo change at all?
    2010-12-13 01:55 AM
    what "carrier" does it say under settings, exact word.

Also what happens when you just type ATT on MIM, does the logo change at all?
    T-Mobile under settings.

and whatever i type into MIM that is what appears even after respringing and rebooting it stays the same
    2010-12-13 02:05 AM
    are you sure you are pressing the ""carrier" button at the top left of the app after you write on MIM. You will need to do that before clicking respring!
    2010-12-13 09:33 AM
    does MIM works on iphone4 with ios4.xx? i tried to change my carrier logo and i am 100% sure i pressed carrier on top left but after respring it stays the same.....thanks
    2010-12-13 03:28 PM
    Yes of course i'm pressing carrier lol I simply cannot get it to work
    2010-12-13 04:55 PM
    Hi there -- I stumbled across the same thread searching for 'mim not working' with an iphone 4 4.2.1 jailbroken (but carrier locked) unit. I too am fairly sure that I typed in a new name, pressed the 'carrier' button and resprung. Unfortunately, it didn't give me any new carrier name.
    2010-12-23 01:44 AM
48 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD