So I had just jailbroken my iPhone 4 and I remember seeing a button saying "Yes, make my life easier <3" and "No, I hate jailbreaking, go away."

WELL! When I was just scrolling down to check everything out, I accidentally hit the "No" option and now I'm not sure what exactly I just said no to or if it's really nothing to worry about. Any insight would be great, thanks.
    2010-08-03 05:12 PM
    Save SHSH blobs ECID via Cydia for iPhone 3G / iPod Touch 2G | Gadgets DNA

Not sure how to manually kickoff the SHSH backup in Cydia if you already hit "No Thanks".
    2010-08-03 06:33 PM
    You denied saving your SHSH blobs for whatever FW you're on.

It's a good idea to back them up. I'm not sure how to do this besides the "Make my life easier button" and tinyumbrella.
    2010-08-12 04:29 AM
    Use TinyUmbrella. If its backed up using that at least you'll have something. Its just as good as using Cydia's option.
    2010-08-12 06:40 AM
    So I had just jailbroken my iPhone 4 and I remember seeing a button saying "Yes, make my life easier <3" and "No, I hate jailbreaking, go away."

WELL! When I was just scrolling down to check everything out, I accidentally hit the "No" option and now I'm not sure what exactly I just said no to or if it's really nothing to worry about. Any insight would be great, thanks.
    Before I jailbroke my Iphone 4 I used Umbrella and if you select Cydia it will save to both Cydia and to you computer automaticly!

I run Umbrella on both 4.0 and on 4.01 and when I jailbroke my I phone 4 and open up Cydia after all the Cydia updating finished and I saw Cydia for the first time on my Iphone 4 it stated that This device has SHSHs on file for iPhone os /IOS: and had both 4.0 and 4.0.1 and I never ever got the Make My Life Easier choice window!

So run umbrella and see if Cydia starts storing them automaticly!

If a new update comes out I run Umbrella because Cydia has to do the tss request for a lot of phones!
    2010-08-12 05:46 PM
    Any answers other than umbrella?
    2010-08-16 03:28 AM
    Any answers other than umbrella?
    No
    2010-08-16 03:31 AM
    Here is umbrella for Mac users

iClarified - iPhone - How to Backup Your SHSH Blobs Using Firmware Umbrella [Mac]

Umbrella worked great and flawless on mac
    Last edited by websyndicate; 2010-08-16 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-16 10:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD