I have the notification of an update for cydia showing on the cydia icon on springboard. I checked cydia countless times and all my apps are updated. How do I get rid of the cydia notification? I tried resprining and rebooting. Is there a way to restart the cydia app or something?
    2010-08-04 01:13 AM
    I'm having somewhat of the same issue.

On my Cydia icon I have a badge showing 3 updates.
    When I open Cydia the Changes tab shows no badge.
    When I goto the Changes tab it shows 3 available upgrades.
    I run the upgrades and they complete successfully I respring.

Cydia icon still shows the badge with 3 updates.
    Going into the changes tab in Cydia shows the same upgrades waiting.
    I have tried manually upgrading and again the upgrades complete successfully.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    2010-08-05 02:53 PM
    hi
    i had the same and updated them individually through changes in cydia then power and sleep button and restarted which i think is what you are doing and it has worked for me
    2010-08-05 03:02 PM
    I had one doing this. I un-installed the app from Cydia, then installed it via Rock.
    2010-08-05 03:05 PM
    Thanks for the fast reply.

Yes, I have tried that and I just tried uninstalling and reinstalling Cydia installer through Rock App and that did not correct the issue either.
    2010-08-05 03:06 PM
    I installed Signal. Seemed to go fine, said installation complete. Now I have a 1 showing on the Cydia icon and when I ck. it says Signal has an update but when I do the update nothing changes...still says it has an update and the icon still has that 1 showing. The changes tab shows nothing...
    2010-08-08 10:25 PM
    It seems there is no fix to Cydia changes badges not showing updates. I've been searching inthe wen but no luck yet...

If anybody has a solution, PLEASE post it
    2010-08-11 12:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD