Can you make a 24h format for the Lockscreen in this folder (AfterHoursLSWeatherWidget) ?

EDIT: I arrived to change the AfterHoursWallClock in 24h format !!

So FreeApple can you please make the AfterHoursLSWeatherWidget ?
    Last edited by darkwarrior; 2010-08-30 at 07:40 AM.
    2010-08-30 03:19 AM
    Hey free I want the pic in the post above to be in red on my spring board. The blue worked fine and I love it but can't seem to get the red on anything but my lockscreen. I swear I looked up and Dow. Every directory was it not included?
    2010-08-30 05:20 AM
    You guys with the clock and weather on the lockscreen is it the animated one? if so can you tell me how you did it? thank you.
    2010-08-30 07:11 AM
    tt
    Last edited by kgf88; 2010-08-30 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-30 07:53 AM
    Hey free I want the pic in the post above to be in red on my spring board. The blue worked fine and I love it but can't seem to get the red on anything but my lockscreen. I swear I looked up and Dow. Every directory was it not included?
    Here this attachment mod will put that widget on your home screen! =)
    Attached Files
    2010-08-30 08:06 AM
    ok grabbed it, very nice! can you tell me how to get the picture icons rolling? thanks

also seems like the numbers put in on the calculator dont show up that well. any advice? thanks.
    Last edited by kgf88; 2010-08-30 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-30 08:14 AM
    You guys with the clock and weather on the lockscreen is it the animated one? if so can you tell me how you did it? thank you.
    Working on it right now...=) ull be 1 of the first to know!
    2010-08-30 08:23 AM
    one last questions:

recommended font? for dialer/calculator
    how to remove lake george? for my location?
    and how to intall other set of picture icons?

thanks!

oh and how can i use my own lockscreen with out the image that sits behind the clock? sorry just having a good time learning this amazing theme!

Also spotlight header search did not match up at all. I removed the theme and will wait for updates or until im on 4. Please keep my payment as a donation for the endless time you spent making this masterpiece. Peace
    Last edited by kgf88; 2010-08-30 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-30 10:46 AM
    24 hour wall clock and weather widget! also celsuis format too!=)
    Attached Thumbnails AfterHours Released-img_0033.png   AfterHours Released-img_0034.png  
    Attached Files
    2010-08-30 03:13 PM
    Oh man you are the best
    2010-08-30 05:49 PM
    Great!! you are Great!!!

Leave the forums and never come back! You leak themes and I hope that you donīt leak this either!
    2010-08-30 06:43 PM
    Free apple can I please tell you something... You have just made my day. Thanks slot for that wall weather n clock in red. I'm happy ya posted it for me instead of releasing it in a theme update. I'm 99% satisfied now. Only thing is with my red theme 3g is still blue in safari in some apps. Fix it or don't in your next update, either way you have made this wworth way more then 2 bucks for me. Your outstanding with the request that's how I know your not just trying to get paid here haha your a good guy. Posted that for me, fixed the progress bar for us when I mentioned that quirk, and countless post your have on here helping people out and answering the questions they ask. Thanks man.
    2010-08-30 07:37 PM
    Leave the forums and never come back! You leak themes and I hope that you donīt leak this either!

You know what *****, you ****** piss me off. You say that **** to every fucka out. You said dat to me, my nigga up der, and a whole load of other niggas. just **** off. we at least make themes. if you dont like them, say that. Just dont say it fake. I make all my themes and i bet that kid does to. So go **** yourself you *******. I dont think you have made a single theme.
    2010-08-30 07:43 PM
    ^^ Oh dear, someone's in a bad mood today
    2010-08-30 07:48 PM
    wow....Iam lost....Mind Gem...Missia is Welcome here and I forgave him for leaking my theme....

Kryptonicz ....chill out bro! Ull get nowhere like that! I think you misunderstood him...

Anyway not to be the moderator here but please dont cuase trouble on my thread we are ll here togather so lets keep it peaceful....=)

PLEASE!!!!

And thank you to everybody else for thanking me today! I appreciate that you all appreciate what I do! Sersiously It means alot when ppl are appreciative of me helping them! Thanks

And on another note...I wanted to share an new and improve widget background for the weather and clock! It actaully needs to be named "widget" no capitol letters!!! this is a glossy balck center and more off the metalish clean edge!!!

ENJOY

Attached Thumbnails AfterHours Released-widget.png  
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-08-30 at 08:17 PM.
    2010-08-30 07:51 PM
    No its just mindjem just goes all over my post saying all my themes are fake
    2010-08-30 08:15 PM
    No its just mindjem just goes all over my post saying all my themes are fake
    Not to come to his defence cause thats between yall, but he was simply telling Missia to leave becuase he has leaked a few themes recently! Such as mine....but I am not worried ...me and Missia have made ammends so there are no problems!!!!
    2010-08-30 08:19 PM
    I WANT THIS ON MY LOCKSCREEN SO BAD !
    2010-08-30 08:49 PM
    [/QUOTE]
    And on another note...I wanted to share an new and improve widget background for the weather and clock! It actaully needs to be named "widget" no capitol letters!!! this is a glossy balck center and more off the metalish clean edge!!!

ENJOY

[/QUOTE]

Nice Free - Wow this looks Awesome
    2010-08-30 08:53 PM
    I WANT THIS ON MY LOCKSCREEN SO BAD !

If your talking about the image above just copy if your talking about the animation Iam trying ....and am almost there! =) A few more ajustments and things should be a ok I just want to use it for a little while to make sure I didnt miss anything!

Caffin8ted...your welcome glad you like it!=)
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-08-30 at 09:00 PM.
    2010-08-30 08:58 PM
689 ... 7151617181927 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD