My weather worked ok on bluemetals " signature" theme but I'm not sure if they use the same method. The weather on lockscreen works without a problem
    2010-09-06 07:05 AM
    Seems like the weather problem has to do with displaying the cached weather images. It should load the cached images until the weather conditions change and then update the images with the current images.
    2010-09-06 09:17 AM
    Mine on my springboard won't show anything most of the time. Disappointing as I like the widget on both screens
    2010-09-06 09:22 AM
    sleek theme! awesome job! luv it
    2010-09-06 09:43 AM
    Hey Free could you do me a favor and use the images below to make an animated lock screen? I want the : (colon symbol) to light up with the rest of the lights. Also what's involved for moving the time to the left a little so I can center the time in the widgets frame on the lock screen. Since I don't use 24hr format the spot on the far left only needs to fit the number 1 (example 10:00) I would like to center the time using 10:00 to give me an idea how well centered it is.

Thanks so much!

Last edited by SYN1ST3R; 2010-09-06 at 02:58 PM.
    2010-09-06 02:54 PM
    I am out on some islands camping wit family be back soon to my pc to help
    2010-09-06 03:20 PM
    WHAT!!!??? Some islands? You gotta get us some pics. Have fun Bro....drink one for me!!
    2010-09-06 03:33 PM
    Where are the dots located at for the digital clock, I don't have them and are they located in a certain folder? Also is there anyway that someone can explain each folder and what they are for, so you know if you want it SSHed in or checked off?

Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372

2010-09-06 05:12 PM
    LOL Iam back! Give me a few to get settled....boi Iam hung over bad! Too Much Rum is never a good thing!

I appologize to anybody asking questions that are unawsnered ...I will attend to everybody here in a little while I promise!=)
    2010-09-06 06:23 PM
    @freeapple. How did you get such a big gap between the wallclock and the icons on the screenshots? My icons are right upto the clock and doesn't look as good as yours
    2010-09-06 06:50 PM
    @freeapple. How did you get such a big gap between the wallclock and the icons on the screenshots? My icons are right upto the clock and doesn't look as good as yours
    Can you post a sreenshot of what yours looks like?
    2010-09-06 08:32 PM
    I really LOVE this theme and would like the (Red) version but anyway how do I load this theme once I buy it? Like someone said there are like 8-10 folders in the download, what goes where and what do I need for (sure) for it to work flawlessly? This theme is SICK and just before buying it want to know how to place the folders in WinterBoard and where to SSH them also this is for ipt3G/32gb/(4.0)/iOS right? I can get either code to work for the Weather oval at the top of the Homescreen I tried these codes (CAXX0546 or NAM|CA|ON|WINDSOR), I live in Windsor,Ontario Canada and I have always used these?

Thanks
    In winterboard the theme need to be set up like this
    AfterHoursLSWeatherWidget
    AfterHoursWallClock
    AfterHours4.0

There are several ways to use but all the folders are just extra widgets that ppl over time wanted...You can replace those twoo top widgets with watever wother widgets you want, but only have threee of the AfterHours themes checked off at 1 time!
    Sorry for the inconvience bro! I had this problem occur once before...this is your location here
    Windsor, Canada

No need for ontario =)

I tried it out and it works like a charm....If your on 4.0 and anybody reading this on 4.0 I am currently working on a better fix for widgets on the springboard....with libweather installed it does work somtimes...It works flawlessly on 3.0

I have tried a couple themes including 1derful and none of them worked for me and I have also talked with a few ppl and none of them work for them either. I never tried blumentals but could ask him what hes doing different =)
    2010-09-06 08:33 PM
    Will do. As soon as I'm at the pc
    2010-09-06 08:34 PM
    Download the photobucket app....it works like a charm.
    2010-09-06 08:36 PM
    Thanks Woods! And Sorry Yusuf I was awsnering alot of questions just havnt got here yet...please post a screen shot and then I can better understand what your asking....I believe it was becuase I was using infiniboard but thats when I was on 3.0 and infiniboard doesnt work with 4.0 last time I checked=( But I made several different Wallpapers and docks in the package you can use to try and achieve your desired look! =)

Hey Free could you do me a favor and use the images below to make an animated lock screen? I want the : (colon symbol) to light up with the rest of the lights. Also what's involved for moving the time to the left a little so I can center the time in the widgets frame on the lock screen. Since I don't use 24hr format the spot on the far left only needs to fit the number 1 (example 10:00) I would like to center the time using 10:00 to give me an idea how well centered it is.

Thanks so much!

Sure Can bro! I will also move the clock over a bit for you I have a few things to do before I can get to it but I will asap!
    Do you want those colons or the do you want it too look like the glowing blue? I can do that too if you want! no prob!....
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-09-06 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-06 08:49 PM
    Heres that screenshot:
    Attached Thumbnails AfterHours Released-img_0089.png  
    2010-09-06 09:51 PM
    Lovely theme I just bought it however most of my icons haven't changed. Did I do something wrong? SORRY BLONDE MOMENT I GOT IT RIGHT!!!!!!!! AWESOME THEME THANKS FOR CREATING IT!!!!!!
    Last edited by kymotosis; 2010-09-06 at 10:13 PM.
    2010-09-06 10:05 PM
    2010-09-06 10:31 PM
    Marco that looks absofkinglutely amazing
    2010-09-07 02:06 AM
    Ok the next update the widgets will be fixed! =) I see that these widgets working are mainly the WAD widget modified...I do not have time to rewrite the whole widget so I will modify one myself for 4.0 users! =)

Also next update tomorrow night hopfully and it will have some other fixed things such as the message ballons and also phone keypad for the red!

I will be updating Rock First and then Cydia! I have to resubmitt the red so I can have screenshot since I just split the package becuase when I initially submitted Red wasnt even started...

AfterHours Nav will be included in the update!
    2010-09-07 04:15 AM
689 ... 13212223242533 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD