User Tag List

Sorry about that I clearly see now you've made one.
    2010-10-24 12:23 AM
    Any idea when the AfterHours update will be available in Cydia? I keep checking, but only 1.0 is shown.
    2010-10-24 12:40 AM
    Yeah I really wish Cydia was faster at updating. They sure seem to update with garbage (ring tones,wallpapers,etc.) fast.
    2010-10-24 01:41 AM
    I am going to submitt the update agin today in case it didnt go through right or somthing! It should only take 24 hours but lets see!I already subnmitted the update for AfterHours SBSettings which will have the green and red version in there! =)

And Iam 75% done with the green version and That plus lockinfo widgets that will rotate and work with SBRotator! Expect that in version 3.0 version 2.5 just fixes the few loaders...url and search bars and I believe the Balloons for text!
    2010-10-24 04:31 PM
    AfterHours Sbsettings is available in Cydia. I like the color options!
    2010-10-25 04:32 PM
    yes version 1.5 of sbsettings is up! as well as version 2.5 AfterHours is live now too! =) expect version 3.0 soon with the rotating widgets that work with SBR and the green color mod !

AfterHours HD 1.5 is next and just like the original expect the first color mod in hd by version 2.0

Iam using the .5 versions for fixes and .0 versions for big updates just for yalls info!

I hope you all enjoy and let me know if I missed anything or if theres anything special you would want to see! thanks
    2010-10-25 07:58 PM
    I am so satisfied right now. You don't know how incomplete I felt using some random red sbsettings theme.
    2010-10-25 10:07 PM
    So far the only issues I see are:

* I'm using a iPod Touch 3G iOS 4.1

Photos App - No loading screen.
    Status Bar - Icons not skinned (carrier logo, wifi bars, etc.)
    Auto Skinning (app border) - Doesn't create a border for all apps.
    Digital Clock - The number "1" is on the wrong side (it's currently on the left, it needs to be on the right).

** Would like animated lock screen

2010-10-26 01:21 AM
    Reason why none of the staus bar and stuff is skined is becuase your using the 3.0 version ....you should have a file in winterboard that says AfterHours4.0 thats the theme you want checked off "AfterHours" is for 3.0 versions same goes for the auto skin icons and multitasking icons....

The one I fixed but just uploaded here ....I can add to an update but just a handful of ppl said they wanted it changed

I haver a animated widget on the lockscreen for just user photos but I have a weather one that I havnt added yet that uses lockinfo so if your intrested let me know and Ill send it over to ya! =)
    2010-10-26 01:35 AM
    Reason why none of the staus bar and stuff is skined is becuase your using the 3.0 version ....you should have a file in winterboard that says AfterHours4.0 thats the theme you want checked off "AfterHours" is for 3.0 versions same goes for the auto skin icons and multitasking icons....

The one I fixed but just uploaded here ....I can add to an update but just a handful of ppl said they wanted it changed

I haver a animated widget on the lockscreen for just user photos but I have a weather one that I havnt added yet that uses lockinfo so if your intrested let me know and Ill send it over to ya! =)
    I have a freshly restored and re-jailbroken device and I downloaded AfterHours v2.5 from Cydia. In winterboard there is not a AfterHours4.0 entry.

Here is the complete list that was installed:

Code:
    AfterHours
    AfterHoursLSWeatherWidget
    AfterHoursSounds
    AfterHoursUserLS
    AfterHoursAnimation
    AfterHoursUserLS-4.0
    AfterHoursWallWeatherWidget
    AfterHoursWallWeatherNoClock
    AfterHoursWallClock
    2010-10-26 03:21 AM
    Thanks for the update, I know it's a lot of work, and you probably have more important things to take care of. Unfortunately, I'm having some problems.

I've attached pictures of my lockscreen, spring board, and winterboard settings. Main issues are: 1) None of the icons, except Facebook are skinned. 1) Slider is unchanged. I've tried checking, and unchecking various options, and re-arranging them in winterboard, to no avail. I left the 'userLS-4.0' unchecked, but even when checked, the lockscreen looked the same as it does now.

For info, I'm using an iPhone 3G, iOS 4.0.1

Any ideas? Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails AfterHours Released-img_0149.png   AfterHours Released-img_0150.png   AfterHours Released-img_0151.png  
    Last edited by Bill1975; 2010-10-26 at 04:55 AM.
    2010-10-26 04:30 AM
    HELP. My iPhone 3GS using ios 4.0 and the AfterHours theme used to skin all of my application icons. While in Cydia yesterday, there was an upgrade to AH and I chose it. Ever since then, I cannot skin those application icons. I have removed and re-installed but to no avail. Can I get some help, please?
    2010-10-26 05:30 PM
    wow IDK I just double checked and 4.0 was in the folder I submitted for the update....Instead of waiting for the fix I can send the link to the AfterHours4.0 2.5 update to all users having this problem then I will submitt the next update as well...I have no clue why this happened Iam writing Kyle right now!
    2010-10-26 07:30 PM
    Nice job on the animated lockscreen, thanks free apple!
    But omg!!! It's not going where it's supposed to I had just had the theme set up perfectly with the 1 on the correct side, the colons in the time and my city's weather.. Now all the things I fixed are back to its original state and the new animated LS weather n clock widget is on my homepage covering my wall clock and all my apps !!!!
    And all the icons I replaced is back to its normal state too.

Can u tell me which files or folder to move into which folder in order to keep my own icons and settings??? I just wanted the animation and nothing else.. Thank you !!!

I'm adding a new post bc it's difficult to edit from my phone . I see lots of great improvements, Free Apple, like the search bar, calc, and phone pad, thank u so much. And the text messaging is so much easier to read.. I had fixed that problem by removing the wall paper so the text bubbles really stood out. Is there any way I can get the color scheme of the old text bubbles back? Im sorry I'm being such a pain! Please forgive me, but my OCD kicks in  and even tho i love the new blue text bubbles, I don't like that both texters have the same color. Maybe there can be 2 shades of blue?? Just a suggestion .. How can I update ur themes in the future without replacing all the icons I had changed? Can't wait to see the green theme u have coming out bc the sbs settings in green looks fantastic!! I figure I can always combine the color schemes later on to switch things up  thanks again!!!!
    Last edited by moni_; 2010-10-27 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-27 01:04 AM
    Ok I figured out the prblem ...its in the package but not named .theme so it doesnt install correctly Iam making the changes and fixing a few other things and will submitt the package tonight =) hopfully you will see the update by this time tommorrow! =) Iam so sorry for the mistake and will try to make it up to yall with somthing special! =)
    2010-10-27 04:00 AM
    Hi Free - Did you see my last post? I'm curious what your take on it is. I did some poking around and noticed a few interesting things.

The AfterHours 4.0.Theme folder is installed, but it only contains an Icons folder. That folder only contains icons for the Facebook and BofA apps.

On the other hand, AfterHours.Theme is also installed but contains the entire theme (Bundles, Folders, Icons, Icons.alt, and many more)

If I select After Hours in Winterboard, instead of After Hours 4.0, and respring, I get most, but not all of the icons, and status bar themed. it basically looks like Syn1st3er's springboard screenshot.

Just an observation. Seems like maybe some things got left out of the original package upload?
    2010-10-27 04:28 AM
    I submitted vesion 2.75 =) I fixed te package plus added wall weather widgtet for 4.0 users and a rotating widget that works with SBR but you need to have SBR and lockinfo =)
    2010-10-27 03:21 PM
    How do I get animation on the red theme an I like the new weather widget but it is over the old one an the old is showing blue but I want it red can you please help. Also why is the new weather widget saying houston and I want i on nassau, bs the old is on nassau an the new is on houston.
    Last edited by Smileydawg; 2010-10-28 at 04:41 AM.
    2010-10-28 04:27 AM
    I've tried updating but Cydia keeps crashing. I've also tried removing completely and reinstalling to no avail. UGH!
    2010-10-28 05:04 AM
    Many Thanks FreeApple for updating AH. I no longer have the problem of apps not skinning. My ONLY problem may be a misconception on my part that the lockscreen weather widget can be animated. I must noy have the items ordered properly. I CAN get the lockscreen to animate but there is NO weather and NO time. I can get the Wall weather and time to animate but not looking for that as my app icons cover it up. Please tell me how to simply animate the lockscreen weater and time. Thanking you in advance. Love the theme!
    2010-10-28 06:09 AM
689 ... 202829303132 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD