Looking forward to the update. When will it hit rock/ cydia?
    2010-08-17 12:35 AM
    I am going to submitt the update tommorow night and I believe updates on Rock do not take but a day or so so by this weekend everybody should have the update!!!
    2010-08-17 12:37 AM

Cafin8ted! Hey man!

I am still trying to find a string fix to change to white because I love the black but If I have to I can make the bar lighter on the update if I dont find it! =)
    Thanks - No worries
    2010-08-17 12:40 AM
    Nice one Free, been gone from the forums for weeks now! Well im almost done with Absolute by now and just trying to make everything work, hopefully next few days I can post up screenshots. Great job on this! Its so strange to realize that my M-Phone concept resulted in this and the Absolute theme!
    2010-08-17 02:10 AM
    Thanks bro! I know they came out great Iam awaiting patently for yours!

AfterHours 1.5 will be submitted tommorow!! A lot has been updated and upgraded with 4.0 users! Including fixed wallpapers and alt walls and docks, sliders fixed, wireless bar status bars and much much more!!! #.0 users there has been some minor fixes and in 2.0 there will defualt loaders and icons! =)

I hope everybody who has purchsaed the theme is enjoying it! Anybody that I have missed a request I probally have forgotten to do so! After the update if there is somthing still missing do not hestitate to let me know! =) i have had a lot of request, questions and people who need help in general and I am trying my best to awsner EVERYBODY'S request!

Just know I am not one to brush you off after you buy my theme I will do whatever I can in my power to make things work and ppl happy=)!!!!

THANKS TO EVERYBODY WHO HAS PURCHASED THE THEME!!!!!=)
    2010-08-17 07:47 AM
    One thing I liked was that the time and weather stayed when being charged. So it would be cool to have that stay and maybe have a neon band that fills up around the border of the time background to signify charge level when charging the phone. Other then that Awesome Theme definitely worth the money I spent. Look forward to the updates and really appreciate everything you've done so far.
    Attached Thumbnails AfterHours Released-iphone.png  
    Last edited by Ashanx; 2010-08-17 at 10:21 AM.
    2010-08-17 09:10 AM

No docked Icon Labels dont work for me under Ios 4.0 some one can help me?
    2010-08-17 12:50 PM
    AfterHours and Kryptonite! LOL Nice man!!! No the plist file is not working for me either....try typing in none instead of transparent.
    2010-08-17 01:52 PM
    ok now it works i make the dock transparent and create a Wall

Last edited by marco29; 2010-08-17 at 09:50 PM.
    2010-08-17 09:48 PM
    thanks buddy marco
    2010-08-17 10:44 PM
    Nice! So did the "none" work or what text did you use instead of transparent?

You should also post this on Fly's wall!!! He is a cool dude and probally would love to see that mod! Me and him recieved our Theme Creator Titles at the same time for those themes you have on right now! LOL

1.5 HAS BEEN SUBMITTED!!!! SHOULD NOT TAKE LONG AT ALL! UPDATE IS FULL OF NEW STUFF AND FIXED THINGS ON 4.0!!!!

Got a message from Kyle today saying still waiting on Suarik=( Hope to be live in Cydia soon as well!
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-08-18 at 04:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-18 04:36 AM
    If I buy this from rock is the red version included? I have been looking for a sick red and black theme
    2010-08-18 06:00 AM
    can i buy your theme with paypal?
    2010-08-18 12:33 PM
    I want to make a clock widget for my upcoming theme but how in the world can i do it?

I installed the Trial version form Cydia.
    Last edited by MindGem; 2010-08-18 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-18 01:16 PM
    How do i remove the stock clock on the lock screen so I can see the theme's weather widget? I'm using a 3rd gen iPod Touch on firmware 4.0

Below are some problems I'm having:

1st pic: settings I'm using

2nd pic: hard to read numbers in calc app, please change to blue

3rd pic: speaker icon not aligned correctly

4th pic: search text input hard to see (change to blue text?)

5th pic: "set" button looks a bit rough
    Attached Thumbnails AfterHours Released-settings.png   AfterHours Released-calc.png   AfterHours Released-speaker.png   AfterHours Released-search.png   AfterHours Released-button.png  
    2010-08-18 09:28 PM
    I would like to buy the theme, now that's iOS 4 compatible... May I do it without Cydia or Rock?
    2010-08-18 10:29 PM
    If I buy this from rock is the red version included? I have been looking for a sick red and black theme

ot on this update but the next one! =) I just want to make sure I have everything converted!

One thing I liked was that the time and weather stayed when being charged. So it would be cool to have that stay and maybe have a neon band that fills up around the border of the time background to signify charge level when charging the phone. Other then that Awesome Theme definitely worth the money I spent. Look forward to the updates and really appreciate everything you've done so far.
    I have tried to do this but the HTML overrides the battery or any image behind....but I am still trying!!!

can i buy your theme with paypal?

Yes most certianly ...send a $2 donation to [email protected]

and then lst me know when you do so and I will send you the theme via email! =)

Thanks

How do i remove the stock clock on the lock screen so I can see the theme's weather widget? I'm using a 3rd gen iPod Touch on firmware 4.0

Below are some problems I'm having:

1st pic: settings I'm using

2nd pic: hard to read numbers in calc app, please change to blue

3rd pic: speaker icon not aligned correctly

4th pic: search text input hard to see (change to blue text?)

5th pic: "set" button looks a bit rough

Thanks for the feedback !!! I love great feedback!!! The settings are correct if you dont want the clock on the homepage.
    To hide the clock on the lockscreen go to cydia and type in "Lockscreen Clock Hide" this is free and you can turn on and of from settings prefs.

I am still working on changing the color of the calculator numbers on the lcd and text! I have updated the UIButtons and the offeset of things in 4.0!

On the update 1.5 half of this will be fixed on update 2.0 all will be fixed and by AfterHours 3.0 you will also recieve all color mods as well=)!!!!!

I thank everybody for purchasing the theme!!!!!

I want to make a clock widget for my upcoming theme but how in the world can i do it?

I installed the Trial version form Cydia.

You have to know HTML r get sombody to help you with the widget. If you let me know what you are looking to do I might be able to help if you need ...but it will not be for a couple weeks! I am jamed pack right now! I like the themes you are going for and keep it up man!
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-08-18 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-18 11:25 PM
    Thanks appla def will buy it when 3.0 comes out then.
    2010-08-18 11:35 PM
    Ok i have send you the money
    2010-08-19 12:30 AM
    Sweet man Iam making a link just for you becuase the fil is way to big for email and I didnt even think of it until now! But you will have a link within the next 10 min or so! Thanks man for your purchase!!!!=)
    2010-08-19 12:44 AM
689 ... 2345614 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD