AC, I have news. I downgraded my iPhone 3G to 3.1.3. It just couldn't handle iOS4. Waaaay to slow and freezes up at times... I had to... My question is can you give me a promotional license for AfterHours in Rock? My E-mail registered with Rock is: [email protected]

Thanks Anthony.
    2010-08-19 12:59 AM
    WWWWWhhhooooooooo!!!!! I fixed the User Lockscreen for 4.0!!! YAAA!!! After Many hours of frustration I finaly caught myself being stupid and used iFile to find the location of LockBackground.jpg and it works!!!LMAO I AM such as dork somtimes getting all excited over somthing so simple!!!

MORE GREAT NEWS!!!! AFTERHOURS HAS JUST BEEN PLACED AS A HOT THEME ON ROCK!!!!! THANKS HALTEN FOR LETTING ME KNOW THIS WENT DOWN I AM HONORED TO BE ONE OF THOSE THEME CREATORS UP THERE!!!! THANKS TO EVERYBODY PURCHASING THE THEME!!!!! I WILL BE UPDATING THIS THEME FOR A LONG WHILE AND ALSO PUTTING OUT MORE REAL SOON!!!!
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-08-19 at 04:04 AM.
    2010-08-19 03:44 AM
    Hey Free how is the theme doing download wise, dont give a specific numhber because that is against Rocks rules, on my finality os i have a couple hundred but then again it aint NOTHIN like this thing...
    2010-08-19 05:14 AM
    This is becuase I submitted the trial after the full version and some new icons got into there but all will be in the new update that will be submitted tommorow!

Here is the facebook icon if you need it!
    Thanx man!!
    2010-08-19 06:32 AM
    I just got a app call apple tap for i0s4 and it fades into different colors on the lockscreen. I really think this is a cool feature. Now I know that it prolly eats battery life, but it flippin cool looking. So I was also wondering if maybe you could incorporate something like that in to this theme, were it could breath, or fade into other colors. Just a thought.
    2010-08-19 06:59 AM
    I checked it out and its a possibility! Could be cool just to have the glow change but only when pressed so the battery wont drain! I will try it out eventually....
    2010-08-19 01:21 PM
    Hey i bought this theme today.

The glow position is to low because i cant see my dock icons . Please fix it maybe 2 px higher.
    2010-08-19 01:30 PM
    Donated just now via Paypal! Now I'm on a 3GS 4.0.1, waiting for iPhone 4 to come...
    Waiting for the theme...
    2010-08-19 09:55 PM
    First off thank you for your purchase!!!

For what the dock ? Which Dock are you using? there are 5
    2010-08-19 11:27 PM
    Hi,
    I just purchased the AfterHours theme via Rock app and it is awesome. I am just having problems with some of my icons has remained stock. It was not auto-created to fit with the theme. I have used iwipecache to no effect. Grateful for any help on this.

Also, how do I get the clock widget that I saw on top of the screen at the home page and subsequent pages.

Thanks again. Btw, I'm on a 3GS 4.0.1 and my rock id:[email protected]

REgards
    2010-08-20 04:57 AM
    Hey apple... I bought ur theme bout a week ago and it is sick so thanx for creating it. But neways I have the weather on my lock screen and it jus stays on lake George it will not change to my current location, am I doin something wrong... How do I change my location? Thanx for ur time.
    2010-08-20 07:09 AM
    Hey Free, thanks for this awsome theme, had a lot of themes on my device since 07, and i must say this is the illest one, very well put together from clock lock to weather widgets UI etc. dont kno if your workin on it now but, was wonderin if you can resize ur icons for more of a retina friendly look, :-)
    2010-08-20 07:36 AM
    Hi,
    I just purchased the AfterHours theme via Rock app and it is awesome. I am just having problems with some of my icons has remained stock. It was not auto-created to fit with the theme. I have used iwipecache to no effect. Grateful for any help on this.

Also, how do I get the clock widget that I saw on top of the screen at the home page and subsequent pages.

Thanks again. Btw, I'm on a 3GS 4.0.1 and my rock id:[email protected]

REgards

The Ato icons have been fixed in version 1.75 and it is live on Rock right now! =) this only gives the icon frame I can not make one that gives that really nice blue effect, but if you have any ion request I can be sure to do so!

The weather widget location has to manually put in and this is how to do so...

Using iFile of any SSH program go into

var/stash/Themes/AfterHoursLSWeatherWidget.theme/AfterHoursWeather/configureMe.js

open configureMe.js and there you will see the spot for you City and State!

I hope this helps and thanks for the purchase!!!=)

Hey Free, thanks for this awsome theme, had a lot of themes on my device since 07, and i must say this is the illest one, very well put together from clock lock to weather widgets UI etc. dont kno if your workin on it now but, was wonderin if you can resize ur icons for more of a retina friendly look, :-)

Thans alot bro! It always means alot when sombody as yourself comes in and syas things like that!!! Makes me want to do even better!

I am currently working on the color schemes then I am going to make his theme completly compatible with the retnia display! It might take a few weeks but when its fiinished Iam sure it will be dope!

Thanks for your purchase and am glad that you are diggin it!

Hey apple... I bought ur theme bout a week ago and it is sick so thanx for creating it. But neways I have the weather on my lock screen and it jus stays on lake George it will not change to my current location, am I doin something wrong... How do I change my location? Thanx for ur time.
    Hey Thanks for purchasing the theme!!!! If ou read the post I have below for another member it will show you directions how to change the weather. It has to be changed manually ....me or any other themer for that matter has yet to figure out how to get current location on itself =( hopefully one day but until then follow my directions and you should be all set!

Thaks I hope you are enjoying the theme!

AFTERHOURS 1.75 IS NOW LIVE ON ROCK!!!! THIS UPDATE HAS LOTS OF NEW THINGS AS WELL AS SOME REQUEST THAT I HAVE BEEN RECIEVEING! EXPECT THE RED COLOR SCHEME ON THE NEXT UPDATE =)
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-08-20 at 08:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-20 08:09 AM
    It would be dope?? no you mean CRACK! lol CRACK COCAIN! take ur time, I have all year till I5 drops lol
    2010-08-20 08:27 AM
    hey there Free

i have to say im lovin the theme. bought it last night and am trying to get everything workin.. just got a couple quick questions and the answers are probably pretty simple however im new to all this stuff...

I read your little blurb about changing the location for the weather widget however with me being from canada all it shows in N/A where the location should be..

and when i loaded your theme i got a bunch of the icons to change over however theres a few that are still the original icons. ie facebook twitter.. i was looking throuhg your icons that are in the set and noticed that there was a facebook icon as well as a few other apps i have. is there any way to manually change the logos or am i just doing something wrong?

and the last one for tonight is how would i get the text under the icons back? theres nothing under them

thanks for your time and keep up the good work
    Last edited by Tach08; 2010-08-20 at 08:39 AM.
    2010-08-20 08:28 AM
    [QUOTE=FreeApple;5410109]The Ato icons have been fixed in version 1.75 and it is live on Rock right now! =) this only gives the icon frame I can not make one that gives that really nice blue effect, but if you have any ion request I can be sure to do so!

The weather widget location has to manually put in and this is how to do so...

Using iFile of any SSH program go into

var/stash/Themes/AfterHoursLSWeatherWidget.theme/AfterHoursWeather/configureMe.js

open configureMe.js and there you will see the spot for you City and State!

I hope this helps and thanks for the purchase!!!=)

Hi,
    Thank you for your feedback. I really appreciate it. I believe you have misunderstood my second question. I am enquiring about how do I install the clock widget for the home page and subsequent pages not the weather widget. In any event, the weather widget tip was still great.

Did I say I love your work? It is really cool.

Thanks again.

Regards
    2010-08-20 08:58 AM
    hey there Free

i have to say im lovin the theme. bought it last night and am trying to get everything workin.. just got a couple quick questions and the answers are probably pretty simple however im new to all this stuff...

I read your little blurb about changing the location for the weather widget however with me being from canada all it shows in N/A where the location should be..

and when i loaded your theme i got a bunch of the icons to change over however theres a few that are still the original icons. ie facebook twitter.. i was looking throuhg your icons that are in the set and noticed that there was a facebook icon as well as a few other apps i have. is there any way to manually change the logos or am i just doing something wrong?

and the last one for tonight is how would i get the text under the icons back? theres nothing under them

thanks for your time and keep up the good work
    Thanks for the purchase! =)

Ok the location for Canada should still work I believe! If you change the location in the configureMe.js such as example..."Montreal,Canada" it should work if not or your having tri=ouble let me know your desired location and I will modify it for you =)!

And for the icons that arent showing up but in the package that is becuase I do not have the actual app so I am not positive of their proper icon name so their not changing over....whcih I appologize for....Twitter has different names that much I do know and if you know them just rename them in he folder and you should be good to go after a resprinng. And the titles can be changed in the main theme folder....one agin if you cant figure it out I can do it for you but this is how

Go to the main theme AfterHours or 4.0 wichever one your on! open the .plist file and in there change the undocked icon color from transparent or "none" depending on os and you can change that to white or whatever color you would like!
    Thanks for your ourchase I hope this helps and dont hesitate to contact me for any more help! =)

Hi,
    Thank you for your feedback. I really appreciate it. I believe you have misunderstood my second question. I am enquiring about how do I install the clock widget for the home page and subsequent pages not the weather widget. In any event, the weather widget tip was still great.

Did I say I love your work? It is really cool.

Thanks again.

Regards

LOL its been a long day of awnsering questions and request for the new theme!

Iam not sure what you mean by subsequent pages? do you mean page 1-7 ect...? If so there not in the theme but I could do that for you if youde like!=)

As for the Clock just apply AfterHoursWallClock.theme in winterboard then use iBlank to make 4 icons and place them at the top! I use 4 on each page so then I can see the clock on whatever page iam on! "iBlank" in Cydia is Free and is very useful if you dont already have!

Thanks for your purchase and I hope this helps ...Let me know if you need help with any of this!

It would be dope?? no you mean CRACK! lol CRACK COCAIN! take ur time, I have all year till I5 drops lol
    LMAO!! .......The best comment ever! The addiction continues....
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-08-20 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-20 09:55 AM
    [QUOTE=FreeApple;5410196]Thanks for the purchase! =)

LOL its been a long day of awnsering questions and request for the new theme!

Iam not sure what you mean by subsequent pages? do you mean page 1-7 ect...? If so there not in the theme but I could do that for you if youde like!=)

As for the Clock just apply AfterHoursWallClock.theme in winterboard then use iBlank to make 4 icons and place them at the top! I use 4 on each page so then I can see the clock on whatever page iam on! "iBlank" in Cydia is Free and is very useful if you dont already have!

Thanks for your purchase and I hope this helps ...Let me know if you need help with any of this!

Free,
    Thank you for your feedback. I can imagine you must be very busy replying all the posted queries. You answered my clock widget queries. I will have a go at it. If I have problem, I will get back to you. Btw, your weather widget tip for LS works wonders and your latest update was as promised. Now I have frames on all of my icons. I am content...

Thanks again..
    2010-08-20 01:42 PM
    Wassup, My Local Drug dealer, Just thought of something ill. It would be sick on your LockScreenClockWidget, to have your fluorescent lights on the side of the clock to have sort of an on and off pulse look to it, u kno, cuz everytime I see the clock, I see a pulse. I could be high.
    2010-08-20 04:24 PM
    After Hours 1.75 Problems:

When selecting "Videos" icon it shows music loading screen.

When selecting "Photos" icon there is no loading screen.
    2010-08-20 05:52 PM
689 ... 3456715 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD