Instead go check out this thread and instead of spending money on a theme go donate it to a real cause...
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ht-cancer.html
    That's the type of stuff you should focus on...Keep it POSITIVE!
    2010-09-18 04:58 AM
    We aren't flaming Li-On. In fact I think he made a great droid theme for previous iDevices. The fact of the matter is that, Lion told everyone following this thread that he would come out with the theme a month ago. No theme has appeared, has it? I understand problems occur, but don't prOmise people something and not do it then. That's being a hypocrite. Now, that being said, I do respect Li-On and I think he does great work, but the fact of the matter is WHY DO U CARE IF CHRIS POSTS SCREENIES OF WAT HE'S WORKING ON??? DOES IT OFFEND YOU? I can't believe that by posting a couple screenies would get you so comPelled to post a comment to telling the guy to not post screenies. YOU ARE NOT A MODERATER
    2010-09-18 05:00 AM
    i agree with shady u have to chill violent
    2010-09-18 05:18 AM
    I speak for everyone in this thread when I say: Violent, SHUT UP! Seriously dude, what kind of egotistical god complex do you have?

Like another member said, you are solely responsible for one theme to be pulled already, and now you are just lurking in this thread lashing out at people waiting for a theme that obviously isn't coming anytime soon?You are seriously waiting for this "amazing dro1d theme" after the stunt that little kid pulled? You're hopeless dude.
    Last edited by Bernie-Mac; 2010-09-18 at 10:39 PM.
    iLive an iLife
    2010-09-18 10:34 PM
    Posts edited.. sorry but imo it wasnt fair to li-on a LOT of stuff people said.. Maybe not the ones who replyed to me but a lot of others... Whatever though Ill let you all make your HTC theme but like i said chris. If you make a NEW thread with it then more people will look at it and you will get more interest in it. Good luck!
    2010-09-18 11:05 PM
    not trying to be a jerk but y would he make a new thread to just post some screenshots ?
    2010-09-18 11:20 PM
    Because... An HTC setup is completely different from motorola.. Its like a chocolate ice cream and a vanilla ice cream. Same underlying thing but different flavors. If he is going to show it off or release it it makes more sense to post it as either a new thread or somewhere where it will get more attention. From what I saw it DID look pretty nice.
    2010-09-19 12:41 AM
    but i posted things on the nine hd thread that had nothing to do with nine hd and they didnt seem to get mad its just showing people wat ur setup is and the guy thats making this theme hasnt updated anything im suprised his thread is still up and im sure he wont mind by us posting things here its keeping his thread in first post
    2010-09-19 12:51 AM
    I wasnt mad about it. Was saying go make a new thread on it that can have more people see it, it looks nice...
    2010-09-19 02:54 AM
    I think this theme is dead...
    2010-09-25 09:40 PM
    It kinda died when theme didn't release?!
    2011-04-09 01:20 AM
171 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD