still need unlimitones app...
    2010-08-24 12:19 AM
    still need unlimitones app...
    You did not fill out the Icon request form..
    Guys, I don't have these apps on my phone.
    If I did I would be able to find out the com.<name>.<name> and icon capitalization..making them would be no problem.
    That is why I ask that you fill out the form, Its located at the bottom of the first post.

com.googlecode.mobileterminal.Terminal

icon.png

Terminal

Thanks for checking it out.
    Fixed. Will be released in next update.
    Thanks for that

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!
    2010-08-24 02:46 AM
    How do you disable the "Tap" screen? I think it's way to sensitive and I've answered many unwanted phone calls simply because I touched the screen. Enabling/disabling the iScience HD4 Slider from Winterboard seems to make no changes. Any tips please?
    2010-08-26 10:12 PM
    How do you disable the "Tap" screen? I think it's way to sensitive and I've answered many unwanted phone calls simply because I touched the screen. Enabling/disabling the iScience HD4 Slider from Winterboard seems to make no changes. Any tips please?
    Put the slider above the main theme. It should work then.

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!
    2010-08-27 05:54 AM
    When is this theme gonna have custom sms, wifi/carrier/status battery? I would pay $3 if this theme had everything customized
    2010-08-27 05:59 AM
    When is this theme gonna have custom sms, wifi/carrier/status battery? I would pay $3 if this theme had everything customized
    It does lol...since before it was approved on Rock.

Check the first post man.

Edit* And I dont modify the Wifi/Signal's.
    I don't like it when theme's modify my bars...I guess its just a preference.

2010-08-27 06:05 AM
    It does? The bubbles r not customized, u just put a wallpaper in the background of the sms & i just love themes with modified wifi/signal bars/status bar, thats just me. Love complete themes
    2010-08-27 06:16 AM
    Great for iphone 4 thanks,
    2010-08-28 12:00 AM
    Very nice theme, I've had it for a couple days and it looks amazing.
    My question is, has anyone had a problem with certain icons not skinning? I have mywi, my3g, and cydia that are still stock. I originally thought there wasn't a file for them in bundles. But there is, and they are named correctly. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks
    2010-08-28 03:54 AM
    Really nice theme don't buy many themes but this is ssswwweeettt thank you you should be very proud that you have a gift

Is there a way to maybe theme the bookmarks or have I missed something thanks awesome theme
    Last edited by rabbit_; 2010-08-28 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-28 11:16 AM
    Not sure about the bookmarks.
    You can use the auto create icon in the bundles>com.apple.mobileicons.framework to make icons very easy...the only problem is that I am not sure where to put the bookmarks in the .theme folder.

ignite426 if you downloaded it off Rock these will be themed.

Submitted an update 1.0.7 to Rock.

Will fix the Cydia Icon not skinning for some
    Also add/change some UI Images.
    Also a few more jailbreak icons.

2010-08-28 06:24 PM
    U never replied 2 me, smh. U said the sms is customized. There's only a background, nothin else customized, so i dk wat ur talkin' bout
    2010-08-28 10:10 PM
    U never replied 2 me, smh. U said the sms is customized. There's only a background, nothin else customized, so i dk wat ur talkin' bout
    The bubbles are custom colored and do not have that tail thing. If you would like a different bubble I would be glad to substitute it.

Edit* In the 1.0.7 update there is some UI changes to the SMS. (top buttons etc..) But the colors and background will stay the same.

iScience HD4 1.0.7 SMS:

Stock SMS:
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] iScience HD4-img_1048.png   [Release] iScience HD4-img_1049.png  
    Last edited by JayQuint87; 2010-08-28 at 11:49 PM.

2010-08-28 11:43 PM
    Are you gonna theme the keyboard as well in future updates? If so may I give you a suggestion?... All black with the letters being the lime green color like the bubbles in SMS. It would look so good. And about the calendar what's up with that? Is there a fix for that? Well anyways you did an amazing job in this theme I am STOKED! well worth my $2.99. Keep up the amazing work!
    2010-08-29 05:47 PM
    Are you gonna theme the keyboard as well in future updates? If so may I give you a suggestion?... All black with the letters being the lime green color like the bubbles in SMS. It would look so good. And about the calendar what's up with that? Is there a fix for that? Well anyways you did an amazing job in this theme I am STOKED! well worth my $2.99. Keep up the amazing work!
    The keyboard cannot be theme'd since iOS3. Sucks because yes I would love to do a keyboard theme.
    The calendar has to be that way because the text/date does not fit correctly in a round bubble.
    Thanks Killer!

-Jason

2010-08-29 06:03 PM
    hey jay im struggling to find out on first page how you go about requesting icons can you plz do a few for me plz
    iforum iblacklist mx tube my 3g rename and thats it please thanks am sure i seen them somewhere but cant find them so i can ssh them in any help guys
    2010-08-29 08:18 PM
    I can copy the form here for you.
    But I am pretty sure with the update iBlacklist is on there.

Open for Cydia/Rock Icon requests.

Fill out this small form.
    (it will require you to be able to SSH and look at the info.plist in the ://Applications folders)

CYDIA/ROCK Icon Request Form
    1. AppName
    2. com.<name>.<name> (can be found in the info.plist of the Application folder THIS IS A MUST HAVE)
    3. Icon Capitalization (ie: icon.png, [email protected], Icon.png, [email protected])
    3. [img] of original Icon (can be in attachments)

All info can be found in the ://Application folder of the app.
    You can also go to this link and search for the AppIcon that you want made.
    Link:App Icon Index.

2010-08-29 11:59 PM
    Intelliscreen doesn't theme?
    2010-08-31 11:35 PM
    I can copy the form here for you.
    But I am pretty sure with the update iBlacklist is on there.
    iBlacklist is themed fine on mine.
    2010-09-01 01:41 AM
    There seem to be a lot of missing icons, like in settings and stuff. Not sure if that was something that had been added yet or not.

I also get residual text on the lock screen under the "Tap" button. (See attachment)

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] iScience HD4-img_0004.png  
    2010-09-01 12:41 PM
375 ... 61415161718 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD