Sent out links to all the peeps that donated.

Yes iphone4 only. Sorry man.

Thanks for all the positive feedback again!
    2010-08-07 05:22 PM
    Hi, Donated - and great work! Looking forward to link soon!
    2010-08-07 06:50 PM
    donated
    2010-08-07 07:26 PM
    are you going to make the icons auto skin cause thats the only reason im not getting the theme it is possible for iphone 4 g.o.c. pro has auto skin for iphone 4
    2010-08-07 07:49 PM
    are you going to make the icons auto skin cause thats the only reason im not getting the theme it is possible for iphone 4 g.o.c. pro has auto skin for iphone 4
    or if not maybe a psd so others can make more icons

heres my ip4, looks much better actually on the phone
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] iScience HD4-img_1253.png  
    2010-08-07 08:02 PM
    well i donated waiting for the link maybe you can release the psd or auto skin keeping my fingers crossed
    2010-08-07 08:22 PM
    sent you an email, a pm and you should have received the donation. I cant wait to use this.
    2010-08-07 11:18 PM
    or if not maybe a psd so others can make more icons

heres my ip4, looks much better actually on the phone

Well the problem is not making the icons, it is getting the correct file placement for the icons.
    Like I said before, each icon requires its own folder.

Lets say you wanted to skin the Winterboard icon, it would look like this.

iScienceHD4.theme> Bundles> com.saurik.WinterBoard> [email protected]

Everything is case sensitive also. Some icons are labled [email protected] and some are [email protected]
    Other Icons even have their own extension, Like the iPod.
    It is [email protected] (case sensitive)

You can imagine how frustrating this can be when you are trying to make third party icons for the AppStore and Cydia/Rock Store Apps. I do not know the file locations or names of the auto create icons/files yet, but I did make the original icon PSD be able to turn into the Auto Create files.

Just to let everyone know what goes into making the new iPhone4 theme's.

On another note, i love your setup of the icons. Good job man!

Sent out iScienceHD4 theme's to all donators!
    Enjoy!

*Edit*
    If you sent me a donation and have not received the iScience HD4 theme yet please let me know.
    I am sure I got everyone so far, but I don't want someone left out.
    I try to send the theme out to people as soon as possible, but I am only human and can make mistakes.

*Edit*
    Added Video preview of iScience HD4!
    Last edited by JayQuint87; 2010-08-08 at 02:54 AM. Reason: .

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!
    2010-08-08 02:54 AM
    I was able to get the Auto Create icons to work by creating the folder com.apple.mobileicons.framework inside of Bundles & adding [email protected], AppIconOverlay.png, & [email protected]. But that only works for AppStore apps, wish it worked for Cydia as well.
    2010-08-08 03:24 AM
    I was able to get the Auto Create icons to work by creating the folder com.apple.mobileicons.framework inside of Bundles & adding [email protected], AppIconOverlay.png, & [email protected]. But that only works for AppStore apps, wish it worked for Cydia as well.
    Does the AppIconOverlay have a @2x at the end also?

I will def do this tonight if it works.

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!
    2010-08-08 03:59 AM
    I'm not sure to be honest. I didn't use it in my theme so it's just a blank png. But I would assume if you were to use it it'd have to be @2x
    2010-08-08 05:38 AM
    can we get those file to try it out thanks
    2010-08-08 05:51 AM
    So I got it working...kinda...

Some of the Icons are having no problem accepting the auto create, But some are only accepting the Mask. Some do not accept it at all.

Here is what I am working with.

This has been a huge pain in my....

Any thoughts?

2010-08-08 06:43 AM
    no border is better than big square!

how do we do it?
    Last edited by Buffalano; 2010-08-08 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-08 06:55 AM
    This theme will not work with iOS4 because SpringJumps is incompatible. I purchased and can't use. When can we expect a fix?
    2010-08-08 07:17 AM
    This theme will not work with iOS4 because SpringJumps is incompatible. I purchased and can't use. When can we expect a fix?
    This theme does not use springjumps.
    It is made for the iPhone4 not the 3g/3gs.

If you are talking about the original iScience then yes it does not work on iOS4.
    That theme was based around iOS3 and the apps for iOS3.
    I have it listed in the compatibility as 3.1.2 and 3.1.3

As for the springjumps, I am not the developer of them. I wish I could fix them but I cannot.

If you must use the theme, i suggest to disable springjumps until the developer updates his app.

*Edit*
    Making some more headway on the auto create icons.

Just gotta figure out the highlights
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] iScience HD4-img_0916.png  
    Last edited by JayQuint87; 2010-08-08 at 07:36 AM.

2010-08-08 07:30 AM
    hi,i need help please,my weather icon don't change on this theme,how fix the problem

thanks.
    2010-08-08 07:39 AM
    I have an iPhone 4 32gb running 4.0.1 When I downloaded the theme, it had springjumps listed as a requirement for it. If I try to uninstall springjumps, it uninstalls the theme.
    2010-08-08 07:41 AM
    I have an iPhone 4 32gb running 4.0.1 When I downloaded the theme, it had springjumps listed as a requirement for it. If I try to uninstall springjumps, it uninstalls the theme.
    That isnt the same theme man. That is the original iScience...it is made for the old phones.

This is a HD version of the iScience theme that I just created when the new JB came out, it hasn't been approved on Rock/Cydia yet.

I can see how you got confused. If you would like I will send you this theme free of charge. If you have any questions or would like it, Send me a PM....Try to keep this topic a bit more clean.

On another note...I AM AWESOME

After trial and error 100x i finally figured it out.

I got it to theme every app/game that I had from the app store.
    The only thing that I have not theme'd has been that damn nike app, but i will figure that one out individually.

This is awesome
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] iScience HD4-img_0917.png   [Release] iScience HD4-img_0918.png  

2010-08-08 07:50 AM
    its still not on cydia
    2010-08-08 07:52 AM
375 1234513 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.