User Tag List

Jay, hope you don't mind. I modified mine a bit. Wasn't too keen on the green. (Hey that rhymed!)

how?
    2010-08-09 11:58 PM
    Just to clear this up..

Guys please don't post modified versions of the theme. I don't mind if you modify it on your own, just don't publicly post them..
    When I get around to making modifications I will, but it has not even hit the Cydia/Rock Stores.
    I made it a certain color for a reason.

On a lighter note...

Once again, Thanks for all the positive feedback, and I am glad that you are all excited for this to hit the stores.
    Me too!

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!
    2010-08-10 12:00 AM
    o i see how, you photoshopped the icon pngs.......cause if you zoom in really close you can still see specs of green.....zoom in to about 900% in photoshop and get everypixel if you wanna fix that....looks cool though
    2010-08-10 12:00 AM
    I got mine all set up.. looks great, except I see you have Rock and MyWi 4 icons.. mine aren't working.. are those not in the updates yet? also, no icon for the stock "Messages".
    2010-08-10 12:48 AM
    I got mine all set up.. looks great, except I see you have Rock and MyWi 4 icons.. mine aren't working.. are those not in the updates yet? also, no icon for the stock "Messages".
    There is an icon for the stock msg's, Not sure why it is not showing up on your iPhone.

In the 1.0.4 Update I will release the Cydia/Rock Icons. I am holding off on this update till it goes live. It will be much easier to distribute that way.

Also if you guys want specific Cydia/Rock Apps, I suggest that you start sending in your requests before it goes live.
    I am guessing that there will be a lot more icon requests once it does go live.

Just follow the Icon request form that is in the first post.

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!
    2010-08-10 01:04 AM
    yeah it isn't loading the Messages icon for some reason.. i've tried using iwipe and rebooting and everything.

I plan on buying this from the store when it's released too, so I can get the rest then.. until then i'll try to figure out why it's not working on the messages icon.

Thanks for all your work on this Jay, It looks great!
    2010-08-10 01:21 AM
    yeah it isn't loading the Messages icon for some reason.. i've tried using iwipe and rebooting and everything.

I plan on buying this from the store when it's released too, so I can get the rest then.. until then i'll try to figure out why it's not working on the messages icon.

Thanks for all your work on this Jay, It looks great!
    Everyone who donated will receive a free license key.
    I know how to do this via Rock, but I am not sure if Cydia has this feature.

Edit* And you don't have any SMS mods do you?

2010-08-10 01:23 AM
    Congratulations on being one of the first, if not the VERY first, to release a theme for the iPhone 4! I'm sure a lot of themers will need your help in getting their themes up to par, I for one am no exception - Great work!

Everyone who donated will receive a free license key.
    I know how to do this via Rock, but I am not sure if Cydia has this feature.

Cydia does not have this feature, that is one of the many reasons Rock is much better for developers and users
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-08-10 at 01:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-10 01:43 AM
    Great theme you got here my friend. Looks amazing on retina.
    2010-08-10 01:52 AM
    First post, been following this thread since it started...when the hell is it going to upload to rock/cydia - jesus

Awesome theme - just installed rock, so I may be interested in donating, was hoping it would be ready for download by now, though.
    2010-08-10 02:12 AM
    Just to keep you guys in the loop on what I am working on.

iScience HD4 1.0.4 Update
    (This will be available when it goes live on Cydia/Rock!)

Things to be updated:
    *Jailbroken App Icons!
    *New Media Controller Skin!
    *iPod Color changes added!
    *Phone Keypad/Dialer theme!
    *Minor SMS fix!
    *Other minor changes!

(click to view larger size)

Still working on the Dialer..for some reason I cannot get the Blue LCD where the number box is to change.
    I would appreciate it if someone knew this file extension and would share
    Last edited by JayQuint87; 2010-08-10 at 06:32 AM.

2010-08-10 06:10 AM
    Looks excellent, Can't wait for this update.
    2010-08-10 06:35 AM
    This might be helpful when finding Bundles-names:

http://suavehd.xengi.org/cfbundleidentifiers.php
    iPhone 4 - 4.0.1 - jailbreak
    2010-08-10 08:13 AM
    i already have this theme i donated how would i get updated? thanks
    2010-08-10 11:26 AM

I do now, I loaded biteSMS and RealSMS but neither of those icons are skinning either.. I like Real, I'll probably stick with that. It's not a big deal I can make my own. I'm very proficient with photoshop, ,I just have to figure out how to add them in.
    2010-08-10 11:51 AM
    Looking awesome. Can't wait for the update!
    2010-08-10 12:33 PM
    I bought this theme and installed it through Rock and it crashed my phone. The phone went into safe mode. I had to uninstall everything in Rock to get it back. As well, it added about 15 different icons to the second page of my homescreen.

Was there something else I was suppose to do? I bought it thinking it would install correctly the first time. Is something I am missing? Thanks.
    2010-08-10 12:57 PM
    I cannot for the life of me get my weather (stock) and gamecenter icons to change. Can someone lend a hand?

The statusbar will also not change.

Help?
    Last edited by headcheese; 2010-08-10 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-10 02:12 PM
    Not sure about gamecenter, as far as weather, beyond it having it's own folder >Bundles>com.apple.weather>[email protected] I'm not sure-

Anyone in this thread had luck with getting a widget to run with this theme on iPhone 4? Mines running but can't be seen (if I put the iPhone 4 into sleep with any app open, then wake, slide to unlock, I see the widget for a split second then it gets covered up and is gone)- Ideas?
    Last edited by joe97; 2010-08-10 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-10 02:24 PM
    The weather png is in the correctly bundle folder location. Can anyone else help?
    2010-08-10 03:50 PM
375 ... 5678917 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD