User Tag List

I have an iPod touch 16 GB model 2gen MB
    iOs4 now installed .... want a good way to revert to 3.1.2 or 3.1.3 + jailbreak
    Last edited by ady86; 2010-08-08 at 06:53 AM.
    2010-08-08 12:42 AM
    What?
    2010-08-08 01:59 AM
    I have a 8GB ipod touch mc model. Well i did try reverting from ios4 to 3.1.2 (the only one Apple has signed, that I know of) a while ago and had no problem. 3.1.3 is not going to happen as is unsigned. After Comex new jailbreakme jailbreak, I decided to try and go back to 3.1.2 and it was a no go. So perhaps it is also not allowed (unsigned) I dont know. But I could not go back to it myself. It was only a experiment, as I think ios4 is not bad at all, once multitasking is turned on etc. Good luck, if you find a way.
    2010-08-08 02:30 PM
    I have a 8GB ipod touch mc model. Well i did try reverting from ios4 to 3.1.2 (the only one Apple has signed, that I know of) a while ago and had no problem. 3.1.3 is not going to happen as is unsigned. After Comex new jailbreakme jailbreak, I decided to try and go back to 3.1.2 and it was a no go. So perhaps it is also not allowed (unsigned) I dont know. But I could not go back to it myself. It was only a experiment, as I think ios4 is not bad at all, once multitasking is turned on etc. Good luck, if you find a way.

Thanks buddy ... I Model MB .... I tried the test version 3.1.2 and even 3.1.3 but without result (it is now about half a month)
    I think
    maybe someone will jump up with an idea a saft ... New method to return
    2010-08-08 04:30 PM
    Thanks buddy ... I Model MB .... I tried the test version 3.1.2 and even 3.1.3 but without result (it is now about half a month)
    I think
    maybe someone will jump up with an idea a saft ... New method to return
    well you have an older model thats good for you

you can use redsn0w or pwnage tool to revert

since its this model you can use these tool without the worry of tethering since its the older model
    i have 20 lockerz invites pm me your email if you want one
    2010-08-08 10:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD