This Theme is maybe iOS4.1 ,Not work in iOS4.01
    Make "Black_Percent_%@2x.png".
    2010-10-21 07:41 AM
    I'd prefer that the battery percent numbers weren't that green color as well..but that's me being picky. They'd be more readable if they were the same font and color as the clock in the center.
    2010-10-21 09:17 AM
    Based on a tip from another thread, I decided to scour into the UIImages folder and tweaked the sizes of the % files namely:

Black_Percent_%
    Black_PercentLow_%
    Silver_Percent_%
    Silver_PercentLow_%

I tweaked these files to half their sizes (50% reduction) and after respringing, did its job perfectly (not really... tweaked with paint removes the transparent background lol). I didn't tweak any of the above files' %25 counterparts since I wasn't sure what/where they were used at so I left them at their original sizes.

EDIT: I never had problems with the wifi images so I never touched them.
    The files that has the "25" at the end are the wrong files, that's how come it didn't work at first. Those that still have the problem, try removing those. Though I doubt that would do anything but I don't know what to do. I can't reproduce it.

1.) Battery Fix doesn't work for me (iOS 4.1 on iPhone 4) Also the workaround of @Ahmaz doesn't work for me

2.) I'm missing the icons for biteSMS, FontSwap, iBlank, iFile, iWipeCache, MultiCleaner, PkgBackup and FakeCarrier
    Try what I wrote above please. As for the icons, iFile and IWipeCache are in the 2.0 update. If they don't work it could be misspelled. I'll have to check those and see what's wrong. But if you know how, you can do it yourself.

I'd prefer that the battery percent numbers weren't that green color as well..but that's me being picky. They'd be more readable if they were the same font and color as the clock in the center.
    That's a simple fix. Just delete every image that has "Black_percent" and "Silver_percent" in UIImages folder and respring.
    2010-10-21 01:17 PM
    [QUOTE=ronaldinho10;5528203]The files that has the "25" at the end are the wrong files, that's how come it didn't work at first. Those that still have the problem, try removing those. Though I doubt that would do anything but I don't know what to do. I can't reproduce it.

I reloaded the original UIImages folder and then proceeded to remove all instances of "25" files. I then copied over the fix onto the UIImages folder and I still have and oversized % showing on my ipt4. So... I resizes them to half their size and poof, all fixed now.

TL;DR: Those "25" files had no effect.. it's definitely something to do with the dimensions of the % image. Halfed them and it shows properly now.. the only drawback is that it's slightly pixel-ly now.
    Last edited by Ahmaz; 2010-10-21 at 04:08 PM.
    2010-10-21 04:02 PM
    @texasderek: I am in the same position (ie preferring the battery percentage not to be themed), so what you need to do is to delete all files that start with Black_Percent...png and Silver_Percent....png form the UImages directory of the theme.
    2010-10-21 04:45 PM
    Yeah I guess the only thing left are the dimension. Could someone check the numbers dimension and compare it to the %? I don't have that kind of access right now. Thanks
    2010-10-21 05:55 PM
    Yeah I guess the only thing left are the dimension. Could someone check the numbers dimension and compare it to the %? I don't have that kind of access right now. Thanks
    All of the numbers' dimensions vary from 10px to 16px in width depending on the number but all have the same height of 40px.

All of the %@2x dimensions are at 24x40px and so were the %'s dimensions but for my modified %, they are halved to 12x20px

The numbers don't suffer from any problems as far as I can see... it's only the %.
    Last edited by Ahmaz; 2010-10-21 at 06:06 PM.
    2010-10-21 06:02 PM
    Could someone please post their modified % if they get it to work

Cheers

Byron
    2010-10-21 06:13 PM
    Here's my upload for the modified % dimensions... it will be pixelly mind you, but it does the job until Decke fixes it P.S. if you want it removed, lemme know.

EDIT: lemme know how it goes for anyone who downloads...
    Last edited by Ahmaz; 2010-10-21 at 06:28 PM.
    2010-10-21 06:20 PM
    Worked fine for me thank you

Byron
    2010-10-21 06:36 PM
    Which directory program are all of you using with this image problem?
    2010-10-21 06:44 PM
    Which directory program are all of you using with this image problem?
    What do you mean? I use DiskAid program from my desktop to transfer the files over to my iPT4. I get the same results with WinSCP as well.
    2010-10-21 07:01 PM
    Well I can't find any issue that would cause it in the theme itself. The modified images are the dimensions of the older iDevices, but oddly work perfectly fine minus the quality because of the dimensions. Do the rest of the images in the theme work like they are supposed to?
    2010-10-21 07:14 PM
    Well I can't find any issue that would cause it in the theme itself. The modified images are the dimensions of the older iDevices, but oddly work perfectly fine minus the quality because of the dimensions. Do the rest of the images in the theme work like they are supposed to?
    Yes they do... as far as I can see. It's just the % one giving me and other users trouble. Maybe it's a limitation/bug with winterboard itself...?
    2010-10-21 07:16 PM
    Perhaps. Is iFlat the only thing you have enabled in winterboard?
    2010-10-21 07:21 PM
    Perhaps. Is iFlat the only thing you have enabled in winterboard?
    Yes, that and the Circle Battery theme. Summerboard Mode is off.

EDIT: You know what I just realised? the battery isn't themed as well on mine.. although I see the images in the folder. I'm willing to bet those battery images don't support @2x as well...
    Last edited by Ahmaz; 2010-10-21 at 07:30 PM.
    2010-10-21 07:27 PM
    Hmm, try deleting winterboard then doing a fresh reinstall of it and see if that does anything. Disable iFlat first tho.

EDIT: Are you referring to the circle battery images?
    Last edited by burning09; 2010-10-21 at 07:33 PM.
    2010-10-21 07:31 PM
    Hmm, try deleting winterboard then doing a fresh reinstall of it and see if that does anything. Disable iFlat first tho.

EDIT: Are you referring to the circle battery images?
    Am reinstalling winterboard again now although I don't expect to see any differences.

I'm referring to the BatteryBG images seen on springboard at the top right. I think it was in 1.0 that they were working but I guess ever since 2.0 (HD UI Images "working"), Decke made em all @2x...? which might have caused them to not theme

P.S. even the %'s images have @2x versions but I don't think they are of use as well..?

EDIT: Apparently Silver_Percent_% at 24x40px is supported... but not Black_Percent_% at 24x40px (i.e. must be halved). Battery image at top right isn't themed.
    Last edited by Ahmaz; 2010-10-21 at 07:46 PM.
    2010-10-21 07:36 PM
    Battery at the top right isn't in the theme yet. The battery file you are seeing is the one that comes up when it's on charge.
    2010-10-21 07:53 PM
    Battery at the top right isn't in the theme yet. The battery file you are seeing is the one that comes up when it's on charge.
    That explains why I didn't see any change after removing all the @2x names from 'em... I had Circle Battery over it lol... But yeah.. that % problem is an odd one.
    2010-10-21 07:55 PM
466 ... 41213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD