Hi, I am new to skinning so in the long run may have quite a few questions but for now I would just like to know how I can replicate the following mainly the calendar, weather and clock on my lock screen:

Any help is GREATLY appreciated and 'thanks' will be given.

B.
    Last edited by Bane17; 2010-08-08 at 05:10 PM.
    2010-08-08 05:05 PM
    For the calendar, clock and weather, you will need to get the widget from the theme you took a screenshot from... Thats if you want it exactly the same. If not download WAD Widget from cydia.

Also to add to that, when u extract the widget from the theme, (the widget.html and widget folder) from within the themes root... You will need to rename the widget.html to lockscreen.html.......
    Last edited by ukhellfire; 2010-08-08 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-08 06:44 PM
    For the calendar, clock and weather, you will need to get the widget from the theme you took a screenshot from... Thats if you want it exactly the same. If not download WAD Widget from cydia.

Also to add to that, when u extract the widget from the theme, (the widget.html and widget folder) from within the themes root... You will need to rename the widget.html to lockscreen.html.......
    I haven't got a clue what theme the screenshot is from unfortunately and couldn't find the WAD widget you referenced
    2010-08-09 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD