Happy turkey day everybody and happy born date dee
    2010-11-26 03:56 PM
    [QUOTE=Stereo89;5607944]@Scarch

Loterie Romande, Supercard, TGCOM, Zattoo, Swiss Post (x2), TSRinfo (x2), Tribune de Genève

Grazie amico

I give you the job yet, but I'll make you a donation next week !

Thanks
    20 minutes mobile - NAVIGON MobileNavigator Europe - AlloCiné - CANAL+ - Cromos - Eurosport - Justin.tv - NearestPlaces - PhotoFunia
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-20-minutes-mobile.png   Buuf iPhone 4-navigon-mobilenavigator-europe.png   Buuf iPhone 4-allocine.png   Buuf iPhone 4-canal-.png   Buuf iPhone 4-cromos.png   Buuf iPhone 4-eurosport.png   Buuf iPhone 4-justin.tv.png   Buuf iPhone 4-nearestplaces.png  

Buuf iPhone 4-photofunia.png  
    Last edited by Scarch; 2010-12-10 at 12:13 PM.
    2010-11-26 06:53 PM
    @SeptemberC

Flick Fishing

@Gmaniac

Drums (the other already exist and i sent you by mail)

@Scarch

These are a looot!! When i will have time, i do them!
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-flickfishing.png   Buuf iPhone 4-drums-.png  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You
    2010-11-26 07:15 PM
    Hi Stereo89... can you please make an icon for Comic Strip?

Cheers,
    Dara
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-cs.png  
    2010-11-26 07:23 PM
    @stereo

No worries Stefano
    My theme is almost finished, take your time.
    thank you for your help!
    Last edited by Scarch; 2010-11-26 at 09:02 PM.
    2010-11-26 08:59 PM
    @Doreen

Hey can I expect any other things besides a spaceship??
    Not if you have boring weather like me, the walls and animation are controlled by the yahoo weather source feed so if you have both the animation folder and the theme folder that has the wallpapers "both" configured properly w/ your location you will see whatever your current weather condition is. If it snows you will see snow, if it rains you will see rain. etc etc.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Doreen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    Thank you Scarch!!! =)

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

Happy birthday Doreen!!
    Thank you rock! =)

Happy Birthday Doreen & thanks for all that you do!
    Thank you Dara! I do nothing but come out and have fun w/ you guys! =)

Happy Happy Bithday Doreen!

Stereo - Thank You.
    Can I get one for Flick Fishing?
    Thank you September! =)

hello.. stereo can i request 60x60 iPhone4Doreen. tnx

hey doreen is there anyway for me to send you a donation i dont have a atm. im from philippines. tnx. sorry for bad english im chinese..=)
    meowchie I only have that paypal donation setup thingie. (sorry)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-27 at 04:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-27 04:48 AM
    Well I live in Louisiana so it can get crazy here. I was just wondering because I noticed that the spaceship happens at night. So I wanted to know if there is any other things like that!!
    2010-11-27 04:48 AM
    Hey Doreen...just sent in for this awesome theme! Remember me? Magic dude? Anyway your stuff is amazing! Love it so much but it would be nice to have something to flip flop with for a change. Cant wait to see it. Hope you are doing good! Happy late Turkey Day.....

Wait...I didnt know it was your Birthday....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Wow finally 21 years old.....amazing..
    How can I forget the Magic dude? Thank you for the kind words and Happy B-day wishes and I hope you were able to get this theme setup? Let me know if you need any help okay...

Happy turkey day everybody and happy born date dee
    Thank you Mdot! =)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-27 at 04:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-27 04:51 AM
    happy late b-day Doreen! also i'm loving this theme and my kids are amazed that it snows on my phone when it snowed outside the other morning.
    2010-11-27 04:55 AM
    Well I live in Louisiana so it can get crazy here. I was just wondering because I noticed that the spaceship happens at night. So I wanted to know if there is any other things like that!!
    I have the spaceship config'd so that if your weather at night is clear (or fair) it will fly across the moon. But if you have rain one night and you still see the spaceship then you need to double check that the animation folder is configured correctly w/ "your location" (and not mine still since I have alot of clear nights)

happy late b-day Doreen! also i'm loving this theme and my kids are amazed that it snows on my phone when it snowed outside the other morning.
    Thank you so much Jedi, boy I wish I could see it snow on mine! (but I never get snow)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-27 at 04:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-27 04:58 AM
    we don't get much either but we got a little wednesday night
    2010-11-27 05:03 AM
    Lucky you! That must have been beautiful (and I'm happy you and your kids got to enjoy the animation on the phone too) I may have to trick my phone to see it and just stick another location in the config file rather then my own. hehe
    2010-11-27 05:06 AM
    I am gonna do that to!! Trick it that is!! And I put all the info right, I like the weather!!! Everyone else I show it to loves it as well!!
    2010-11-27 05:25 AM
    Stereo can you make some amazing buuf icons of the apps:
    Mega Jump and Spirit

they are both games if you were wondering.

and thanks for the calc and currency icons.
    2010-11-27 10:25 PM
    if possible could you do icons for ifile and facebook please
    2010-11-27 10:49 PM
    if possible could you do icons for ifile and facebook please
    Already done earlier in this thread / forum Shelley.
    Please search by keyword.
    2010-11-27 11:31 PM
    yeah i've noticed them now my bad!

i'm having trouble installing them
    2010-11-27 11:51 PM
    Hi Shelley there is an FAQ.pdf file for download in the first post of this thread that explains how to install the icons found throughout this thread you will need to create a bundle for the Facebook icon (I don't use Facebook so I don't know the name of the bundle to help you) But you can search the FAQ I mentioned and it will explain everything about the bundles.
    2010-11-28 12:18 AM
    Hey Doreen....I LOVE this theme! You have done it again! Easy set up really. Thanks again!!!
    2010-11-28 01:33 AM
    Thank you Magic dude! =)

I'm glad to hear the installation was not a problem for you but you should be a pro by now! hehe!

Enjoy...
    2010-11-28 01:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD