Stereo has been working on the SBSettings theme. I'm going to post a screenshot so you guys can peek at it. =)]
    Very beautiful, as usual.
    By new year, 100% buffed.
    2010-11-29 12:42 AM
    Alright you guys we need some input cuz the hardest part is always deciding which looks better:

Icons or Switches?

See the switches on top. I think they are more direct and easier to visually understand a simple ON or a simple OFF however, the icons look more visually appealing though not as easily defined as ON and OFF

So what do you guys think? Give us some feedback on which style you prefer and tomorrow we will update the file for download again...

Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-29 at 01:37 AM.
    2010-11-29 12:47 AM
    I've downloaded the BUUF4 Bababuufey theme and the folders has no visible name. Anyway to work around that? I like a combination of BUUF4 Bababuufey and Buuf 4 HD as well as Outside live theme but the folders got no names.
    2010-11-29 01:50 AM
    Both our themes have separate Info.plist files so you would need to edit the Info.plist files in one of the themes (which determines whether your text will show or not etc.)
    2010-11-29 01:52 AM
    I vote for SWITCHES
    2010-11-29 01:53 AM
    Thanks September, I have the switches on mine for the top row which is my Bluetooth, Location, Wi-Fi and SSH. On my second row I have the icons. hehe!

But I'm not sure how Stereo and I should release this theme as icons or switches? Maybe just two separate themes? But we are curious what most ppl prefer...
    2010-11-29 02:01 AM
    Both our themes have separate Info.plist files so you would need to edit the Info.plist files in one of the themes (which determines whether your text will show or not etc.)
    Hi Doreen,

Erm May I know what in Info.plist do I need to change? I've been thru both files and nothing seems familiar to me

I prefer icons!
    Last edited by dkk08; 2010-11-29 at 02:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-29 02:02 AM
    Alright you guys we need some input cuz the hardest part is always deciding which looks better:

Icons or Switches?

See the switches on top. I think they are more direct and easier to visually understand a simple ON or a simple OFF however, the icons look more visually appealing though not as easily defined as ON and OFF

So what do you guys think? Give us some feedback on which style you prefer and tomorrow we will update the file for download again...

Wowzers!! that looks great! My vote would be for both... They are both very Kewl and it would great to change from one to another once in a while. If I had to pick just one though I would pick the switches . Great job you two!!
    2010-11-29 02:07 AM
    Hi Doreen,

Erm May I know what in Info.plist do I need to change? I've been thru both files and nothing seems familiar to me

I prefer icons!
    In my theme I have the Info.plist set to remove all text from the HomeScreen so if you rename that to like Info.plist_Off it will bring back all your text underneath the icons on your Springboard as well as your Dock.

I am not sure how Bababooey has his Info.plist set up so you will need to do the same thing to see (by simply renaming that file it will turn it off)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-29 at 02:12 AM.
    2010-11-29 02:08 AM
    In my theme I have the Info.plist set to remove all text from the HomeScreen so if you rename that to like Info.plist_Off it will bring back all your text underneath the icons on your Springboard as well as your Dock.

I am not sure how Bababooey has his Info.plist set up so you will need to do the same thing to see (by simply renaming that file it will turn it off)
    Interesting! Great! I'll go try that now!
    2010-11-29 02:11 AM
    @Doreen
    I seen to have messed up my live clock it displayed fine with the non hd Buuf clock but when I put in the updated hd version it will not display it just shows the original icon? Any ideas?
    2010-11-29 02:12 AM
    Hmmm are you on a 3Gs?
    2010-11-29 02:13 AM
    Doreen. Using BytaFont thanks. What is the name of the font u are using.
    I prefer the switches for those things that you turn on and off. But for the others icons are cool.
    2010-11-29 02:15 AM
    I remember now Stereo gave me them and I installed them manually to overwrite my sys fonts. So I don't know the exact name since I did it in a more unconventional way. (which means the title of these fonts I am attaching are not really the correct font titles they just overwrite your default sys fonts w/ the new ones)

"Backup" your system fonts before you use these and install them in this directory:

/System/Library/Fonts/Cache
    Attached Files
    2010-11-29 02:24 AM
    @Doreen
    The wierdest thing jay happened and I can not figure it out?!? I got your very nice hd live clock to work... But I had to unselect it in winterbord and unselect the live clock... Any ideas?
    2010-11-29 02:30 AM
    So it is now working? But by not being selected in Winterboard!? I must have made a magic LiveClock theme! hehe
    2010-11-29 02:37 AM
    Lol yeah it is magic . If I figure out how this is working I will let u know... It is bizarre though hehe

BTW I just realized I cannot open the clock app to set an alarm? Is this normal when live clock is enabled?
    2010-11-29 02:46 AM
    Yup that is a bug that is part of LiveClock you just need to tap a tad bit below the icon and the app will open.

Guess I should probably mention that secret I found out by accident? hehe!!!
    2010-11-29 02:48 AM
    stereo can you resize the iPhone4Doreen2. to 60x60. tnx
    2010-11-29 04:59 AM
    What's up world Bababooey13 got some new ink that he would to share with u guys an ladys check it out This shows his dedication to the iPhone community an he says hi to everybody
    What's up world babebooey got some new ink that he would to share with u guys an ladys check it out An he says hi to everybody
    Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter
    Last edited by Mdot80; 2010-11-29 at 06:21 AM.
    2010-11-29 06:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD