@gadezu

You don't change it!!! Don't worry!!
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You
    2010-12-05 04:10 PM
    i see.. its ok
    2010-12-05 04:14 PM
    @gadezu

You don't change it!!! Don't worry!!
    That's OK! I'll make one... Thanks again! I just need the original! Sorry man!

Safari's top bar original file! Thanks!
    Last edited by gadezu; 2010-12-05 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-05 04:16 PM
    Google images search? That bar came directly from Stereos Buuf Note app we just released a few weeks ago? And the color is simply muted from brown to dark grey. Since we are spending hours working on this we can spot the images a mile away! hehe

And I don't mean to jump on you gadezu it's all part of learning to theme and it's all good but it's annoying for the ppl that do graphics to see their graphic work end up on someone elses theme simply re-colored w/ a statement "Look what I made" instead of look what I made (w/ Stereo's hard work) hehe
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-05 at 04:21 PM.
    2010-12-05 04:17 PM
    @gadezu

You can keep that and everything you want!..i just appreciated to receive a thanks!..Many times people take everything without even saying thank you and this saddens me a little..but you did so don't worry!!
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    2010-12-05 04:19 PM
    That's OK! I'll make one... Thanks again! I just need the original! Sorry man!

Safari's top bar original file! Thanks!
    He is giving permission so go for it! And here is the link for all the iPhone's default images for theming purposes okay...

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...undles-ui.html
    2010-12-05 04:19 PM
    He is giving permission so go for it! And here is the link for all the iPhone's default images for theming purposes okay...

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...undles-ui.html
    Almost done! Just need Safari's image and now a new top bar! But thanks... and sorry again!
    2010-12-05 04:25 PM
    doreen. it still did not work. i reboot twice. an question mark still appear.
    2010-12-05 04:26 PM
    @Doreen

It is also your hard work..our images are now scattered everywhere.. Anyway do not worry...
    Nope "I" don't make any of my own images there is a diff. What mattahan does and what you do are two very diff things and credit needs to go where it needs to go.
    2010-12-05 04:27 PM
    @gadezu

You can keep that and everything you want!..i just appreciated to receive a thanks!..Many times people take everything without even saying thank you and this saddens me a little..but you did so don't worry!!
    Thanks man! And thanks for the Safari's image! I'm really sorry...
    2010-12-05 04:28 PM
    doreen. it still did not work. i reboot twice. an question mark still appear.
    Question mark? Could mean the location code is wrong? Post me a screenshot so I can see if it is a small question mark or a big question mark (There is a different meaning for each size question mark okay)

Thanks

Almost done! Just need Safari's image and now a new top bar! But thanks... and sorry again!
    I'm sorry for jumping on you I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed? hehe
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-05 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-05 04:34 PM
    Once again if u need help with lockinfo I'm here to help so check with me
    2010-12-05 04:37 PM
    im sorry doreen but can you teach me how to post the image.
    2010-12-05 04:40 PM
    Google images search? That bar came directly from Stereos Buuf Note app we just released a few weeks ago? And the color is simply muted from brown to dark grey. Since we are spending hours working on this we can spot the images a mile away! hehe

And I don't mean to jump on you gadezu it's all part of learning to theme and it's all good but it's annoying for the ppl that do graphics to see their graphic work end up on someone elses theme simply re-colored w/ a statement "Look what I made" instead of look what I made (w/ Stereo's hard work) hehe
    It's funny cuz I was going to say something to him two day ago about using u guys work without asking but I said u guys was going to catch it sooner or later I don't want to start being u guys bodygruad a round here dor u know how big of a guy I'm i dont want to have to reck shop lol
    2010-12-05 04:43 PM
    im sorry doreen but can you teach me how to post the image.
    When you go to reply to me look underneath the box you are typing in and click on "Go Advanced" scroll down to "Manage Attachments" and upload your screenshot then click on "Submit Reply" to post everything.

It's funny cuz I was going to say something to him two day ago about using u guys work without asking but I said u guys was going to catch it sooner or later I don't want to start being u guys bodygruad a round here dor u know how big of a guy I'm i dont want to have to reck shop lol
    If I were to ever need a body guard you Mdot would be my man. =)
    I'm as small as a mouse (and I never use bad words) but my mouth is a lethal weapon. hehe!
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-05 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-05 04:44 PM
    @Doreen

You don't be modest... You have worked hard like me and you know it! So guys thank Doreen for opening this forum and for her hard work! THANKS DOREEN!

@Mdot80

Ehehehe!
    Last edited by Stereo89; 2010-12-05 at 04:49 PM.
    2010-12-05 04:45 PM
    Hey stereo u ever made any themes for your psp
    2010-12-05 05:01 PM
    @Mdot80

I didn't..but now you give me an idea for the future! when we will finish this theme (never eheh) maybe i will make a Buuf theme for Psp..

EDIT:now i just saw that already exist a Buuf theme for Psp..

@Demon Fox

Chralie Pro(CHARLIE BIT ME!!! and that realy hurt! ), Ocarina, Games
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-charlie-pro.png   Buuf iPhone 4-ocarina.png   Buuf iPhone 4-games-1-.png   Buuf iPhone 4-games-2-.png  
    Last edited by Stereo89; 2010-12-05 at 05:24 PM.
    2010-12-05 05:12 PM
    Here u go September sorry I so late just got caught up but here u go my lockinfo but I don't use it on my lockscreen cuz I use smartscreen in stand
    Will smartscreen do the same thing? I mean put the flip clock on only the first page?
    2010-12-05 05:29 PM
    @SeptemberC

Your icons are in the page 168, ok?
    2010-12-05 05:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD