@whoever lol.... Is the media player supposed to be themed?
    2010-12-08 05:34 AM
    Alright here is the deal w/ the Buuf Plugin for LockInfo. I actually am not happy w/ it but it has become an issue now that I released my other version as a free update to my Animated Weather Flip Clock donators (so I feel responsible to fix it so it works w/ incoming notifications on your LockScreen)

I will be sending this plugin out to those on my list tonight However I want to make this clear "I cannot keep playing tech support for LockInfo" that being said if you don't know how to use LockInfo and it's many features then do not use this version okay. (cuz you're on your own) LockInfo has alot of cool features but it seems to confuse the average user for some reason and I'm exhausted helping everyone w/ LockInfo around the clock 24/7.

One more thing to know according to what I've been told my original LockInfo version of my theme actually should have never worked but for some reason it does! (w/ the exceptions of the notifications not showing)

So nowww I've got two versions for LockInfo and they look and work completely diff from one another which will only confuse most ppl even further so I will explain this one time and one time only.

One version will be compat w/ LockInfo and it's notifications but it has limited weather icons and looks totally different from the one on the right that has the normal 49 yahoo weather occurrence icons and looks better but does not allow for notifications. Nothing can be done to due to the limitations at this time w/ LockInfo and it is a miracle that my other one even works at all w/ it. (because it is not even compatible from what I've been told but it still works) So basically you can use my original LockInfo version to get your Clock assigned to your LockScreen and/or your first page only of your HomeScreen or both if you prefer and this new one is for those that need their notifications working on their LockScreen.

AMAZING Doreen. Thanks so much. Can't wait to try it out!!!
    2010-12-08 05:47 AM
    @heavens_blade

Can you re-write your requests few at a time?
    sorry 'bout that bro. just these for now cause I know you're very busy.

face fighter
    catapult madness
    FedEx
    UPS

Thanks man! Appreciate it!

Stereo asked me if I would explain to everyone who is requesting icons to please only ask for (3) at a time. He's native lingo is Italian and he always worries he will come across wrong when he tries to explain in English.

The reason is he is in school and very busy, when he gets more than (3) request he cannot take the time necessary to make a good icon for you okay. And then it becomes overwhelming trying to remember and keep up w/ all the request he gets.

Thank you!
    @Doreen

Sorry Dor. Just got carried away I guess. Love you guys!
    Last edited by heavens_blade; 2010-12-08 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-08 05:53 AM
    Hey Doreen I just wanted to show you my home screen
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-12-08 05:54 AM
    Looks like you are ready for Christmas! hehe!

I'm getting a bunch of mails bouncing back at me for some reason so for those of you that donated please forward me an email w/ your paypal email address you used and I will try to send the file out individually to those that got bounced back okay (sorry) and it's night over here so if I don't respond please wait until tomorrow as I may be sleeping when I get your emails.

I know most won't even want this plugin as it looks nasty compared to my other one but atleast it works for notifications.
    2010-12-08 06:14 AM
    Is it hard to make an app?? Not just the icon but the whole thing?
    2010-12-08 07:40 AM
    @resp

Try these..

@lybyerc

What you mean with "spend it on himself"??..sorry, but i don't understand so well your language! anyway THANK YOU!!!
    Those look just about right, but I cant get them to work.
    The folderdropbg is still my old one, if I replace it with yours, it shows the default one, the icon is too small(it shows white borders around it) and I cant find the proper place to put the sbdockbg in, it wont change, i tried everywhere (
    edit: fixed the dock, it was because the extension was .PNG instead of .png, lol case sensitive extensions ftw >_> Looks nice (edit2: was wondering if I can add some transparency/gloss/reflection to it, or do you have to remake it?)
    Last edited by resp; 2010-12-08 at 10:05 AM.
    2010-12-08 09:03 AM
    hey can someone tell me how to change the icon of facetime in the settings menu.
    Last edited by Gmaniac; 2010-12-08 at 02:13 PM.
    2010-12-08 12:46 PM
    @resp

Try these..

@lybyerc

What you mean with "spend it on himself"??..sorry, but i don't understand so well your language! anyway THANK YOU!!!
    Lol purchase whatever you would enjoy not what you feel your obligated to buy
    2010-12-08 03:17 PM
    Busy day! About the settings thing... When I finish, I'll share all with you guys, don't worry... but what I have to do to share? Start another thread? Upload on rapid or mega?
    2010-12-08 03:31 PM
    Robert here is that icon you asked me for yesterday...
    Attached Images Buuf iPhone 4-phone.png 
    2010-12-08 03:53 PM
    [QUOTE=gadezu;5636955]Busy day! About the settings thing... When I finish, I'll share all with you guys, don't worry... but what I have to do to share? Start another thread? Upload on rapid or mega?[/QUOTE

I kno how much work goes into theming the entire settings. I would love to donate.
    2010-12-08 03:58 PM
    Busy day! About the settings thing... When I finish, I'll share all with you guys, don't worry... but what I have to do to share? Start another thread? Upload on rapid or mega?
    Media Fire might be better. And you could post it in this thread everyone is sharing icons and stuff so they will love the Settings theme.

But if you are sharing by donation only you would need to start a new thread so ppl will find it easier and it won't get buried in this thread (but that is up to you)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-08 at 04:05 PM.
    2010-12-08 04:00 PM
    stephen.d.ayers@gmail.com

Looks like you are ready for Christmas! hehe!

I'm getting a bunch of mails bouncing back at me for some reason so for those of you that donated please forward me an email w/ your paypal email address you used and I will try to send the file out individually to those that got bounced back okay (sorry) and it's night over here so if I don't respond please wait until tomorrow as I may be sleeping when I get your emails.

I know most won't even want this plugin as it looks nasty compared to my other one but atleast it works for notifications.
    2010-12-08 04:22 PM
    Thanks so much!!! Looking forward to getting it. Mega / Hotfile / Fileshare. Rapid has gone down the drain...
    2010-12-08 05:32 PM
    Robert here is that icon you asked me for yesterday...
    Thank you so much between this icon and the others from the psd download and bababuffee lol I love this theme
    2010-12-08 05:38 PM
    Alright here is the deal w/ the Buuf Plugin for LockInfo. I actually am not happy w/ it but it has become an issue now that I released my other version as a free update to my Animated Weather Flip Clock donators (so I feel responsible to fix it so it works w/ incoming notifications on your LockScreen)

I will be sending this plugin out to those on my list tonight However I want to make this clear "I cannot keep playing tech support for LockInfo" that being said if you don't know how to use LockInfo and it's many features then do not use this version okay. (cuz you're on your own) LockInfo has alot of cool features but it seems to confuse the average user for some reason and I'm exhausted helping everyone w/ LockInfo around the clock 24/7.

One more thing to know according to what I've been told my original LockInfo version of my theme actually should have never worked but for some reason it does! (w/ the exceptions of the notifications not showing)

So nowww I've got two versions for LockInfo and they look and work completely diff from one another which will only confuse most ppl even further so I will explain this one time and one time only.

One version will be compat w/ LockInfo and it's notifications but it has limited weather icons and looks totally different from the one on the right that has the normal 49 yahoo weather occurrence icons and looks better but does not allow for notifications. Nothing can be done to due to the limitations at this time w/ LockInfo and it is a miracle that my other one even works at all w/ it. (because it is not even compatible from what I've been told but it still works) So basically you can use my original LockInfo version to get your Clock assigned to your LockScreen and/or your first page only of your HomeScreen or both if you prefer and this new one is for those that need their notifications working on their LockScreen.
    Doreen,
    I did not see a readme file for the new lockinfo clock (which looks awesome, btw). I've loaded up the theme and enabled in winterboard but not working. i'm sure i'm missing something. can you send me the read me?
    2010-12-08 05:44 PM
    @medic88

Epocrates, Gray's Anatomy, Instant ECG

@resp

Dock

You should put the folder's icon in the directory com.apple.springboard (of your theme)..

@Mdot80

I sent you an email..

@jewi

Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-epocrates.png   Buuf iPhone 4-graysanatomy.png   Buuf iPhone 4-instant-ecg.png   Buuf iPhone 4-sbdock-2x.png   Buuf iPhone 4-sbdock1-2x.png   Buuf iPhone 4-0ns.png  
    Last edited by Stereo89; 2010-12-08 at 06:01 PM.
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to Stereo89@hotmail.it. Thank You
    2010-12-08 05:58 PM
    @medic88

Epocrates, Gray's Anatomy, Instant ECG

@resp

Dock

You should put the folder's icon in the directory com.apple.springboard (of your theme)..

@Mdot80

I sent you an email..

@jewi

hey hey, those are some really nice looking docks, man, cant wait to try them. As for the folder icon, thats where i've put it theme\bundles\com.apple.springboard\FolderIconBG@2 x.png
    they are too small, they have white borders around

edit: the second dock looks ACE. The FolderIconBG is 100x100 in dimension, shouldnt it be 128x128(i checked other folder icon files and thats the dimension on those)?
    And whats FolderDropBG? the layout for when a folder is open?
    edit again: I resized the FolderDropBG from 100x100 into a 128x128 file and used it as FolderIconBG. this is the outcome...Is this what you had in mind, or did I get a different outcome by using the wrong file+resize? because they do look rather big tbh :S
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-img_0099.png  
    Last edited by resp; 2010-12-08 at 06:35 PM.
    2010-12-08 06:18 PM
    @resp

Sorry, but the first image is already 128x138!!!.. ??? you need to rename the folderdrop in foldericon..the foldericon.png icon is just in case you have a few apps in the folders..but i saw that you have your folder full..
    Last edited by Stereo89; 2010-12-08 at 06:44 PM.
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to Stereo89@hotmail.it. Thank You
    2010-12-08 06:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD