@resp

Sorry, but the first image is already 128x138!!!.. ??? you need to rename the folderdrop in foldericon..the foldericon.png icon is just in case you have a few apps in the folders..but i saw that you have your folder full..
    the first image was getting saved as 93x100, that was the problem I see now. I just entered MS photo editor and when I used resize I just had to set 128 and it auto-completed x138. Its ok now

was wondering if its hard for you to remove that apple logo from the second dock, since it looks like half an ***** with the folder icons ontop, heh )
    2010-12-08 06:46 PM
    @resp

Dock

@medic88

(The other icons are in the precedent page..anyway, my father is a doctor! eheh )

ECG Guide, Medical Dictionary (x2)
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-sbdockbgblue-2x.png   Buuf iPhone 4-ecgguide.png   Buuf iPhone 4-medicaldictionary.png   Buuf iPhone 4-medicaldictionary1.png  
    Last edited by Stereo89; 2010-12-08 at 07:11 PM.
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You
    2010-12-08 06:57 PM
    Awesome. I am an EMT in Texas. I just wanted thank you for what u do!!! I am currently sitting outside the building waiting for my refresher course to start!! Lol thank you my friend
    Thank you for your kind words! Thats what makes the job worth while are people like you! Hope the refresher course is going good!
    Cheers
    2010-12-08 07:09 PM
    Resp,

for the white background...read the faq pdf on the first page.
    2010-12-08 07:14 PM
    @medic88

I posted all your requests..did you see them?..And do you like them?

@pasturepony

Me and Doreen love you!.. THANK YOU!
    Last edited by Stereo89; 2010-12-08 at 07:19 PM.
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    2010-12-08 07:14 PM
    lol! Thanks Stereo!! You two are the one's doing all the hard work!!

After X-mas I'll redo/update the FAQ :-) Maybe I'll try to do another faq for Doreen's lockscreen/homescreen too. :-) ...too busy trying to find the perfect gifts for everyone now! lol

Take care and good luck in class!!
    2010-12-08 07:25 PM
    @medic88

I posted all your requests..did you see them?..And do you like them?

@pasturepony

Me and Doreen love you!.. THANK YOU!
    I SURE DID!!!! love theme dude! Thanks you. MY icons are starting to come together and i promise i will only send 3 icons at a time from now on!
    Going to send a little donation for your time and effort
    Cheers

What currency do you want?
    2010-12-08 07:26 PM
    Doreen,
    I did not see a readme file for the new lockinfo clock (which looks awesome, btw). I've loaded up the theme and enabled in winterboard but not working. i'm sure i'm missing something. can you send me the read me?
    /me goes get my bat and hit eyecrispy! The readme just says "I cannot be tech support for LockInfo" and don't use this version of my theme unless you know how to use LockInfo. Just use my original Buuf Animated Weather Flip Clock Theme because it is completely easy to set up and totally problem free.

(But eyecrispy I don't think you got that readme file cuz I just shot you off the theme real quick)

So since I'm now getting floods of emails again I will post what I said to the last person via email in hopes it helps some of you okay?

===========================

This new version of Buuf LockInfo you use “separately” it is a totally diff theme all together and is not intended to be incorporated into any of my other LockInfo theme files. And it is only for those that need their notification on their lockScreen.

You put this theme in Winterboard and enable it there and then also enable it through LockInfo’s settings and the rest you need to fiddle around w/ as far as how you want it to work and what notifications you would like to turn on.

I’ve tested it and it works flawlessly "but everyone needs to learn how to use LockInfo" It has wayyyy too many settings and I don't work for that Dev okay.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-08 at 07:35 PM.
    2010-12-08 07:32 PM
    @medic88

Thank you!.. for me is better € but for you is not convenient..so you can use what you want..and only if you want to do donation, it isn't required!..
    2010-12-08 07:43 PM
    /me goes get my bat and hit eyecrispy! The readme just says "I cannot be tech support for LockInfo" and don't use this version of my theme unless you know how to use LockInfo. Just use my original Buuf Animated Weather Flip Clock Theme because it is completely easy to set up and totally problem free.

(But eyecrispy I don't think you got that readme file cuz I just shot you off the theme real quick)

So since I'm now getting floods of emails again I will post what I said to the last person via email in hopes it helps some of you okay?

===========================

This new version of Buuf LockInfo you use “separately” it is a totally diff theme all together and is not intended to be incorporated into any of my other LockInfo theme files. And it is only for those that need their notification on their lockScreen.

You put this theme in Winterboard and enable it there and then also enable it through LockInfo’s settings and the rest you need to fiddle around w/ as far as how you want it to work and what notifications you would like to turn on.

I’ve tested it and it works flawlessly "but everyone needs to learn how to use LockInfo" It has wayyyy too many settings and I don't work for that Dev okay.
    Thanks, Doreen. I didn't mean to be a pain. I know how to use LockInfo and before today, I never used your clock for LockInfo because I need notifications. My problem is that I can't enable your plugin within LockInfo's settings. It doesn't appear there. Once I figure that part out, I will be able to configure the rest.

Anyone?
    2010-12-08 07:54 PM
    @medic88

Thank you!.. for me is better € but for you is not convenient..so you can use what you want..and only if you want to do donation, it isn't required!..
    Send you a little something in USD. Next time in Euros still have some icons to go when you can
    2010-12-08 07:56 PM
    Thanks, Doreen. I didn't mean to be a pain. I know how to use LockInfo and before today, I never used your clock for LockInfo because I need notifications. My problem is that I can't enable your plugin within LockInfo's settings. It doesn't appear there. Once I figure that part out, I will be able to configure the rest.

Anyone?
    Hmmm I'm sorry I already had the Clock plugin that is avail on Cydia so that might be needed to make mine work I'm not sure? It's called HTC Clock HD [LockInfo] (but make sure that you don't enable that one in Winterboard, only the Buuf LockInfo plugin needs to be enabled in Winterboard)

Then of course you enable the Clock in LockInfo settings. Let me know if that works eyecrispy okay? Thanks
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-08 at 08:01 PM.
    2010-12-08 07:58 PM
    Everybody listen to get the new lockinfo to work u need to go into Cydia an download the htc lockinfo plugin an an go into winterboard an do this an go in to lockinfo to plugin then find the htc plugin an enable it an u should be all set
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-12-08 07:59 PM
    An here it is working for me
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-12-08 08:01 PM
    3 icons

C & H
    Marvel
    Globe and Mail
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-globe-mail.png  
    Attached Images Buuf iPhone 4-c-h.png Buuf iPhone 4-marvel.png 
    2010-12-08 08:02 PM
    Thanks so much Mdot yeah I think that is the problem. I already had the plugin so I did not know everyone still needed the other one for mine to work. Thanks again it is appreciated.
    2010-12-08 08:05 PM
    is there a keyboard that i can get. I saw the iAcess ones June posted but i swear i saw one that had more of a stone look like the dial pad
    2010-12-08 08:11 PM
    Yes I know the one you seen it is also a iAcess Keyboard but I am not sure what repo you need to add to find that one. If anyone has that maybe they can post it here? Did you search Cydia under keyboards and Buuf?
    2010-12-08 08:13 PM
    Hmmm I'm sorry I already had the Clock plugin that is avail on Cydia so that might be needed to make mine work I'm not sure? It's called HTC Clock HD [LockInfo] (but make sure that you don't enable that one in Winterboard, only the Buuf LockInfo plugin needs to be enabled in Winterboard)

Then of course you enable the Clock in LockInfo settings. Let me know if that works eyecrispy okay? Thanks
    Ok, that was the missing piece. I now have the clock, but the rest of the font on my LockInfo weather is default, not the awesome Buuf font. Do i need to do anything else?
    2010-12-08 08:15 PM
    The fonts are posted in this thread several times somewhere but search back about 30 pages or so (maybe 40 pages at the rate this is moving)

The post has the fonts attached and also tells you how to install the fonts etc.
    2010-12-08 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD