@Doreen
    Loving the new LooK!
    Hey you stop flirting w/ my buufy cup! =)
    2010-12-09 11:03 PM
    Doreen and stereo I just sent both of you donations for all of your excellent work, time and skill. Thank you!!! g********[email protected]
    2010-12-09 11:06 PM
    Thank you whitebelt it is very much appreciated!
    2010-12-09 11:14 PM
    can i put this on my ipod touch 2g 4.0
    2010-12-09 11:15 PM
    Ciao Buufland

In the file "lockinfo.html" of the theme 2.Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo, I noticed a line that interests me: new Array ("Dimanche","Lundi","Mardi","Mercredi","Jeudi","Ve ndredi","Samedi")
    Is it possible to have the days and months in French???

Thanks for your help.

@Doreen

Your new avatar is sexy, wink/kisses ...
    Last edited by Scarch; 2010-12-10 at 12:59 AM.
    2010-12-09 11:37 PM
    To what would you be referring to? There is soooo much here! . And is your iPod touch retina display? If it is I think anything here would work on it
    2010-12-09 11:58 PM
    You can try it I don't see why not. I've been told by one person that it does work. But I've not personally tested it.

Ciao Buufland

In the file "lockinfo.html" of the theme 2.Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo, I noticed a line that interests me: new Array ("Dimanche","Lundi","Mardi","Mercredi","Jeudi","Ve ndredi","Samedi")
    Is it possible to have the days and months in French???

Thanks for your help.

@Doreen

Your new avatar is sexy, wink/kisses ...
    I would need to find someone who is French and can help me translate it but it won't be for a while okay (since we are busy working on alot of things right now)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-10 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-10 01:07 AM
    @Doreen
    I understand you have a lot of work, no problem, and if I understood correctly by Sunday's second gift ...
    thank you
    2010-12-10 01:37 AM
    Thanks @stereo and @Doreen

@stereo at you leisure can you buuf me a police badge with the letters "UOR" on it.
    2010-12-10 02:21 AM
    I have an iPod touch 3G on 4.1 and it works. you should try cause if it works you will love it!!
    2010-12-10 02:45 AM
    Hmm I guess that's why it's not working right for me : / I donated for the animated lock and didnt even ask if it was compatible before jumping in head first into the theme. Oh well will it be updated for 4.2 anytime soon?
    2010-12-10 02:47 AM
    @SeptemberC

Salon Iris, Viper StmartStart

THANK YOU - I don't know How I missed them

@ Doreen - What image number is night / fair
    for weather theme
    2010-12-10 03:01 AM
    Hmm I guess that's why it's not working right for me : / I donated for the animated lock and didnt even ask if it was compatible before jumping in head first into the theme. Oh well will it be updated for 4.2 anytime soon?
    did you get lockinfo? cause you need that for it to work on your lock screen
    2010-12-10 03:47 AM
    is there a way to get the lock screen keypad changed. I tried resizing different images and placing them in telephony bundle but it didn't work.
    Is there a certain script i need to get them to work?

Found it!
    threw images in springboard bundle
    Last edited by medic88; 2010-12-10 at 05:53 AM.
    2010-12-10 04:33 AM
    @Doreen

Thanks for upload the Settings for me...

Hey guys! Now I have a link for the Settings bundles... I'm still working on the UIImages, So... there is no UIImages in this bundles. When I finish, I'll share with you guys!
    Don't forget to thanks Stereo89 and Doreen... Thanks Stereo and Doreen!

Doreen update the link for me... Thanks again!!

Settings.zip

No donation required... but... I said BUT... if you guys wanna give me your money, my paypal: [email protected]
    @gadezu
    Just got your buufed out settings in place...Very nice job on the settings! Many BIG thanks!
    2010-12-10 06:34 AM
    @Stereo

Ciao, nice new avatar, you also made winks ...

I do not know if you said me it already existed, but i wish these three icons buufed please.
    WorldView+ - Scrabble® - The SoundBox/Phone Jokes !

Grazie
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-worldview-.png   Buuf iPhone 4-scrabble-.png   Buuf iPhone 4-soundbox-phone-jokes-.png  
    2010-12-10 12:19 PM
    hello to all!!!i have just come back from army!
    Stereo i have one icon req: JENGA

here is the link: Jenga for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
    iPhone 4 16 GB Black (iOS 4.1)
    2010-12-10 03:00 PM
    hello to all!!!i have just come back from army!
    Stereo i have one icon req: JENGA

here is the link: Jenga for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
    WELCOME BACK! And many many thanks for your service!
    2010-12-10 05:54 PM
    Good Morning Everyone!
    Got most of the theme tweeked and running smooth. Thanks to Stereo and Doreen for the theme and support
    Looking forward to more updates
    2010-12-10 06:56 PM
    Guys, give me some time .. Lately I'm a bit busy ..

@Maimoudaki

Talking Hippo, Talking Larry, Talking Rex, Talking Roby, Talking Santa, Tap Birds, Angry Birds Seasons
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-talkinghippo.png   Buuf iPhone 4-talkinglarry.png   Buuf iPhone 4-talkingrex.png   Buuf iPhone 4-talkingroby.png   Buuf iPhone 4-talkingsanta.png   Buuf iPhone 4-tapbirds.png   Buuf iPhone 4-angry-birds-christmas.png  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You
    2010-12-10 10:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD