@medic88

Maybe you didn't understand me..i'm able to do that keyboard (maybe also better ) but i don't like iAcces because it use the Chinese keyboard, you need to pay about 10$ to use it, etc etc..if you or somebody find a way to make work the keyboard without iAcces, i will do it!!

RunKeeperPro, CFL, Avatar

@SeptemberC

WSAZ
    That looks way better! Love the Avatar....thanks for all your time Stereo and Doreen. Going to send you guys a Christmas bonus!

I hear that the only way so far to change keyboard is thru iAcess. Sorry i don't know another way to change it. That way will have to do for now i guess
    Cheers

Oh YA! Of course you will make it better!!!!
    Last edited by medic88; 2010-12-15 at 06:29 PM.
    2010-12-15 06:26 PM
    hello
    when we run a native application, an image appears for a second ([email protected]) with the inscription "loading ...". Can you write the application name instead? (This is not a criticism, it's just a suggestion!!!). Otherwise, as I have said time limit, I love the new look of my phone with your changes.
    thank you
    2010-12-15 09:27 PM
    I hate to beat a dead horse but can someone please explain the icon mask "issue"?? [again?]

I would like to have my un-buuf'd icons look normal (with the stock mask/border) until I get around to changing their icons. But when i use bababuufey's bundles (as described in this theme's faq) the buuf icons look great but my unthemed icons look strange (they lose their border). *Is it possible to have the best of both worlds?? *

How is it possible that the icons in doreen's theme look great without bababuufey's mask bundles But when I add another buuf'ed icon bundle, the new icons have a black border unless I use bababuufey's bundles??

I'm sorry- *I realize this has been talked about but I still do not fully understand it...
    Hopefully someone can explain and perhaps offer a solution (I hate to bother the clearly over-worked and overwhelmed stereo and Doreen- so perhaps someone else can help -- THANKS! * ;-)

Doreen and stereo thanks for all your work!

And thank you to everyone else *that's offered their time, help or knowledge! This really is a very active and fun forum! (the early cryptic "drama" included in my opinion!)
    2010-12-15 11:47 PM
    Hey guys!

I'm working on the keyboard for iAcces (i don't like this program but if this is the only way...)..i don't know if it will work but i'm starting to do it...Do you like it?
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-test.png   Buuf iPhone 4-testdark.png  
    Last edited by Stereo89; 2010-12-16 at 12:59 AM.
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You
    2010-12-16 12:31 AM
    Hey guys!

I'm working on the keyboard for iAcces (i don't like this program but if this is the only way...)..i don't know if it will work but i'm starting to do it...Do you like it?
    Thats looking real good! Keep up the good work Stereo!
    Not sure what your plans are for color but a nice medium-dark (kinda dirty grey) stone look for the main kb would be cool... Then ofcourse a splash of color for some "special" keys . Just sayin'
    I'm sure whatever you come up with will be the best!

Wow! Your fast! Looks great! It looks like there is a hint of an image in the keyboard? Maybe add a little highlight to the design to bring it out in the darker keyboard... Not sure if that made sense or not? Sorry for rambling... Hehe
    Last edited by rock75; 2010-12-16 at 01:06 AM.
    2010-12-16 12:54 AM
    2010-12-16 01:36 AM
    I believe Stereo is aware of that style and has full intentions of making it even better! Thats the one a wish i could get but not for iphone 4

@Stereo
    looking good as usual Stereo!

@ whitebelt

Here are the files. They are from Bababuufy. All credit to him!
    Attached Files
    2010-12-16 03:00 AM
    Stereo could you make me a couple more icons
    Final Fantasy2
    Trainyard
    Gravbot

Thank [email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-trainyard.png   Buuf iPhone 4-gravbot.png  
    Attached Images Buuf iPhone 4-finalfantasyii.png 
    2010-12-16 03:04 AM
    medic88... What is that SpringboardUIFramework bundle supposed to do?? It doesn't seem to do anything for me. Certainly doesn't seem related to icon masks is it?? Thanks!!
    2010-12-16 03:44 AM
    medic88... What is that SpringboardUIFramework bundle supposed to do?? It doesn't seem to do anything for me. Certainly doesn't seem related to icon masks is it?? Thanks!!
    I put this in my bundles folder and all worked for me. Icons from Buuf theme are there and stock icons look the same.
    All icons i have changed (72 of them )had a black border but not with this file in bundles.

OOps! sorry bro, i thought you were trying to get rid of black and have icons stay the same NOT keep the original on all icons.
    I don't know if original icons even have an icon frame?
    Last edited by medic88; 2010-12-16 at 03:55 AM.
    2010-12-16 03:52 AM
    I'm waiting for someone to ask me how to fly a jet airplane backwards whilst baking chocolate chip cookies next. hehe

I don't know karless why not ask the person who made that keyboard?
    Lmao that's my home girl
    2010-12-16 05:07 AM
    If I put my icons into the "Icons" folder as opposed to in Bundles then I don't need to use the icon masks from bababuufey which is great (becausethey cause my original non buuf icons to look "unframed"). However the fast-switch icons still have a black frame unless I use the the bababuufey files. (the file that medic88 posted today do not seem to do anything for me).

Any suggestions?? I'm on 4.1 and suspect the differences people seem to be experiencing with regard to this issue is due to different firmware versions(I can't wait till 4.2 untethered so hopefully we can all be on the same page).

Thanks!
    2010-12-16 06:51 AM
    If I put my icons into the "Icons" folder as opposed to in Bundles then I don't need to use the icon masks from bababuufey which is great (becausethey cause my original non buuf icons to look "unframed"). However the fast-switch icons still have a black frame unless I use the the bababuufey files. (the file that medic88 posted today do not seem to do anything for me).

Any suggestions?? I'm on 4.1 and suspect the differences people seem to be experiencing with regard to this issue is due to different firmware versions(I can't wait till 4.2 untethered so hopefully we can all be on the same page).

Thanks!
    the file i posted from Bababuufy was to get rid of black border around icons. Thats all it does.
    if you are having problems with stock icons not looking proper, i don't know how to fix that cause mine all look fine.
    hopefully someone can help you more then i did
    Cheers
    2010-12-16 08:55 AM
    Ok I figured out my problem... It's already been talked about by bababuufey awhile ago and mentioned many times since by many people- thanks!! (I just couldn't understand it at first- sorry)

So on 4.1 if you want to have normal looking un-themed icons, i suggest you do not use the files from bababuufey's com.apple.mobileicons.framework and then you also can't use bundled icons without having a black border-- but that's fine... instead put your icons in the "Icons" folder (except for Cydia and stock apps - they work fine bundled for some reason)...*- plus bundling is a pain obviously (although I already spent sooo much time finding bundle identifiers etc!)

Also - for the fast app switch icons ... Doreen I think you forgot to include the*[email protected] transparency... For now we can all just take it out of bababuufey's theme or create or own (thanks again!)
    [without this file - at least on 4.1 - when you double tap the home button to get your fast switch icons- they have black borders]

Medic88-the file you posted doesn't appear to me to do anything related to this- but thank you very much for trying to help!

Thanks again!!
    Last edited by whitebelt; 2010-12-16 at 10:43 AM.
    2010-12-16 10:20 AM
    hello
    when we run a native application, an image appears for a second ([email protected]) with the inscription "loading ...". Can you write the application name instead? (This is not a criticism, it's just a suggestion!!!). Otherwise, as I have said time limit, I love the new look of my phone with your changes.
    thank you
    We may add that in the next update. Actually Stereo started to do that but it's just so much work trying to make individual splash screens for each app loading we thought it best to just go ahead and release the first GUI w/ one default one and then on the next update we can fine tune everything. (Including the many request to skin a few toolbar icons now in some default apps)

Ok I figured out my problem... It's already been talked about by bababuufey awhile ago and mentioned many times since by many people- thanks!! (I just couldn't understand it at first- sorry)

So on 4.1 if you want to have normal looking un-themed icons, i suggest you do not use the files from bababuufey's com.apple.mobileicons.framework and then you also can't use bundled icons without having a black border-- but that's fine... instead put your icons in the "Icons" folder (except for Cydia and stock apps - they work fine bundled for some reason)...*- plus bundling is a pain obviously (although I already spent sooo much time finding bundle identifiers etc!)

Also - for the fast app switch icons ... Doreen I think you forgot to include the*[email protected] transparency... For now we can all just take it out of bababuufey's theme or create or own (thanks again!)
    [without this file - at least on 4.1 - when you double tap the home button to get your fast switch icons- they have black borders]

Medic88-the file you posted doesn't appear to me to do anything related to this- but thank you very much for trying to help!

Thanks again!!
    Thank you whitebelt I will recheck the files again for the [email protected]. And sorry for the shadow issues but as you found out everything w/ those issues are out of my control. (I'm on 4.0 and refuse to upgrade my phone until something so entices me that I am forced to do so) which means everyone else that jumped the gun to 4.1 and 4.2 are on their own to figure out how to fix the new problems as I am very happy having all my issues fixed perfectly fine for my lil 4.0 phone. hehe =)

I will be doing another update but they will be more cosmetic changes the fixes will come when either ppl post theirs for the later OS or when I finally update my OS in the future. The thing to remember is most of you that upgraded you still can use this theme but you will most likely need to rename a few images that are there but simply need to be renamed because of title changes such as the .chatkit images where they were on 4.0 @2x.png are now w/ the 4+ upgrade titled @2x~phone.png (subtle changes like that only)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-16 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-16 03:53 PM
    @Whitebelt

HAhahaha! sorry my friend, i was up with my new puppy and i just noticed i posted the wrong file
    I meant to post the mobile icon framework from Bababuufy but posted the springboard one! Oops.
    But at least you got it worked out1
    Cheers
    2010-12-16 07:00 PM
    @Stereo
    Just curios what image software you use to edit and create your art?
    2010-12-16 07:31 PM
    @ Stereo. Thank you for making WSAZ smaller. That was PERFECT!
    2010-12-17 03:43 AM
    @Doreen. Hey I got something I really need to know.... How do you fly a jet aeroplane sdarwkcab while baking cookies? Lol ... Love the theme
    2010-12-17 04:11 AM
    I am prettyyyy sure I could figure out how to fly a jet backwards but baking coookies? No way! "That" ain't gonna happen! hehe
    2010-12-17 04:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD