@anyone . Can anyone tell me how to them my lockscreen slider? Something Buuf
    2010-12-21 06:08 AM
    @Stereo
    could i get you to make me one of those custom name tags for the carrier logo... Please thank you!

@Doreen & Stereo
    Just sent you a little something to say thanks for all your hard work and Merry Christmas!
    Last edited by rock75; 2010-12-21 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-21 06:49 AM
    Thank you Rock! And I added a lil something back to you (I hope you don't have it already though!)
    2010-12-21 07:03 AM
    No not as of yet. I haven't gotten on my computer to copy the dock from your other theme. I think might have deleted it off my iPod so I will have to get on my computer to get to all my backups
    Here you go Junebug grab the attached file and upzip it and use this as your Dock it will remove the iPhone's default dock image but place your icons where you want them okay.
    Attached Files
    2010-12-21 07:05 AM
    @anyone . Can anyone tell me how to them my lockscreen slider? Something Buuf
    Robert if I remember correctly the images to theme that are located here: Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI.framework
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-21 at 07:18 AM.
    2010-12-21 07:09 AM
    just got the links and downloaded the theme! its amazing thanks a lot! quick questions though.

How can I remove the "Temp From" and "Humidity" from the flip clock theme? I never care about those things to be honest haha and the Temp From really stretches into the center weather icon.

Also, as far as changing the wallpaper images that coincide with the live weather, do i just need to change all the 0-47 .png pictures in the icon sets of the buuf WFC.theme?

Thanks a lot for any help!
    2010-12-21 07:21 AM
    You need to edit the scripts, backup your files first before you go playing around in there and don't delete anything but rather either set the color of the text to "transparent" or set the size of the font to "0" that way you can add that info back if you desire. If you delete lines of text you will regret it if you decide you want it back at a later time.

The scripts for most the text are in the .css files but depending on what theme of mine you are using you may need to edit other files but just backup before you play.

I'm not changing things for anyone because then I get too many emails for everyones personal pref so I'm not even starting that.

If you mess around w/ the images too Backup first. I have created those images to coincide very carefully w/ the weather source if you mess around there you might get a daytime wall for night time so you need to be careful playing around in that folder. =)

Again just be sure to "Backup" before you "Play" or you will find yourself quickly frustrated. =)
    2010-12-21 07:31 AM
    yup i learned that the hard way many times haha. Yea i'm just playing around with some stuff. usually with images i just add a 2 at the end so nothing is deleted. As well as the .css files, i back it all up!

but I think I got it! sorry I'm real picky but other than that i got the whole set-up on my phone. amazing job thanks again!
    2010-12-21 07:37 AM
    @Doreen I found the telephony thing and I'm trying to use the lock bar from bababuufe and it's not working any ideas?
    2010-12-21 07:48 AM
    sorry to bug again, is it just me but looking at the video, is it possible to have the flipclock only on the first page? I thought per page wasn't possible in ios4? thanks!
    2010-12-21 07:59 AM
    Hey guys how do i change the ringer on/off icons?
    2010-12-21 11:55 AM
    Hey guys how do i change the ringer on/off icons?
    Hello

You speak of white pop up that appears as you press the button to mute the ringer?

If that's it, look in the theme BabaBuufey - bundles - com.apple.springboard - [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]...
    Last edited by Scarch; 2010-12-21 at 01:05 PM.
    2010-12-21 01:02 PM
    Hello

You speak of white pop up that appears as you press the button to mute the ringer?

If that's it, look in the theme BabaBuufey - bundles - com.apple.springboard - [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]...
    yes that's what i meant... i dunno where to look for a custom icons tough...
    2010-12-21 01:34 PM
    @Demon Fox

BabaBuufey those are cool. But i can not post them, they are transparent???
    Transferring them to my theme, they appear.
    Stereo looks if he can help for the icons.
    2010-12-21 02:08 PM
    nvm i managed... you helpd me! thanks

Hi... anther question.. i made custom icons for the Settings icons (the icnos inside the Settings menu) can someone please tell me what is the command line or the right Name for the Carrier, Wi-Fi, Phone, and Appstore Icons.. i managed to make all the other icons (for the sounds.. and notification, and Airplane Mode..) maybe i need a special bundle...

Thanks for the help!

Buuf iPhone 4-img_0565.png
    Last edited by Demon Fox; 2010-12-21 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-21 03:08 PM
    Hello all, can someone tell me how to change de image of the icon that comes out when putting the phone in silent or back in sound mode?... I know it should be somewhere in the bundles of Doreen's theme I just dont know what to modify... Any help will be appreciated. =)
    Lissy
    2010-12-21 04:45 PM
    Hello

i think here you go
    2010-12-21 04:52 PM
    @Miliva... thank you lots!, that's exactly what I wanted =)
    Lissy
    2010-12-21 05:14 PM
    @Doreen I found the telephony thing and I'm trying to use the lock bar from bababuufe and it's not working any ideas?
    Hello Robert I'm sorry I'm not sure since (I do not have his images to look at to see how he has his things set up) but maybe it is the images need to be retitled or something simple like that?

sorry to bug again, is it just me but looking at the video, is it possible to have the flipclock only on the first page? I thought per page wasn't possible in ios4? thanks!
    Yes it is. Which is also the reason I have two Flip Clock Themes.
    My original Animated Weather Flip Clock theme the Clock will appear on all the pages (but the wiper and all the other animations work flawlessly on top of the clock)

On my Animated Weather Flip Clock "LockInfo" version you do have the ability to set that up on the LockScreen and also on the Homepage's "First Page Only" therefore you have all your other pages for icons only (the clock will not show on anyother pages but the first page only)

You need LockInfo that can be downloaded off of Cydia for that version of my theme to work. Then you simply go into LockInfo's setttings and enable it to work on the First Page only.

But the animations on that version will work running behind the clock. This is due to LockInfo's Z order and it forcing to be on top of the animations okay. (Nothing I can do about it)

nvm i managed... you helpd me! thanks

Hi... anther question.. i made custom icons for the Settings icons (the icnos inside the Settings menu) can someone please tell me what is the command line or the right Name for the Carrier, Wi-Fi, Phone, and Appstore Icons.. i managed to make all the other icons (for the sounds.. and notification, and Airplane Mode..) maybe i need a special bundle...

Thanks for the help!

Buuf iPhone 4-img_0565.png
    I already themed all the Settings icons in the Free theme that is listed in the first post of this thread as a Free Download Demon here is a screenshot of it.

Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-21 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-21 05:22 PM
    thank you very much stereo89
    2010-12-21 06:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD