SeptemberC - you may also like Glympse from the AppStore for background/automated sharing of your gps location etc [if that's what you're trying to accomplish]
    2010-12-23 08:41 AM
    Can someone minimize these apps for me please, it doesn't fit on my iphone, its too big and it has a white backround

And can u buuf this for me please

Thank u very much
    2010-12-23 11:36 AM
    Hey Doreen...Havent heard in while, hows the keyboard coming along? I think I am more excited about that than any extra. Hope you are doing well. Merry Christmas (just a bit early)
    2010-12-23 02:37 PM
    Hello Magic Dude! I'm doing fine thank you and I hope you are too! (and Merry Christmas to you as well)

Wellll you've all heard of those nasty little last min shoppers? I'm a last millisecond shopper! So I did not speak to Stereo yesterday at all however, After deleting a ton of spam I do see he sent me more keyboard images in my mailbox to test for him so I am going to test them today.

Stereo is on the other side of the planet in Italy and he is a student so it's hard for us to hook up (specially w/ the Holidays) so I hate to give estimates how much longer w/o speaking to him yet but from peeking at the images he just sent to me I would think approx one week or less he will release his keyboard. (Looks like all he needs is Landscape mode images)

And just by the look of his images I think I just fell in love w/ iAcces now! (Looks beautiful)

@doreen

can some make the irealsms.app in bababooey13 buuf4 theme for the alertview.png, [email protected], alertviewland.png, and the [email protected] red?? do you have these???
    Sorry I only use Bite (so I don't have those images)

@ doreen Hey I can't open the buuf lockinfo plugin that you sent me on my iPod would you pretty please be so kind as to email me the first picture??
    June, Do you mean the wall or to resend you the plugin?

@junebug... How did u get the lockinfo to work? What do I need and what are the steps.. Nothing works
    Robert you need "LockInfo" installed off of Cydia for either one of my two LockInfo versions to work okay.

Then once you've installed my LockInfo version of my theme you simply go into LockInfo's settings and enable it to show only on your first page of your homescreen or for the plugin you set that up as far as which notifications you want through once again your "LockInfo settings"

Yikes! I just tossed Stereo's keyboard images on my phone they are even more beautiful on the phone! Gorgeous! (I don't have time to make a vid right now for you guys to see but trust me it will be worth the wait!)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-23 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-23 04:36 PM
    @Doreen I just meant the wall. I don't know why but I just can't seem to open that zip file on my iPod an my computer is being buggy so that is why I was hoping you would just send me the wall
    2010-12-23 05:11 PM
    Just a update like Doreen said stereo is with family right now but he is working hard to get the keyboard done so it will be soon enuf

Now go post those themes an stop being lazy
    http://modmyi.com/forums/winterboard...s-2.html#reply
    Last edited by Mdot80; 2010-12-23 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-23 06:07 PM
    thank you so much Doreen!! umm is there anyway I can take the fence off?? I want to use that picture for my computer once I reformat it if I can do it myself I will.
    2010-12-23 07:00 PM
    also I just got folder enhancer and I might use that picture and stereo when you have time will you please make me icons for touch cats, fish tycoon and spider solitaire??
    2010-12-23 07:06 PM
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-buufhd.png  
    2010-12-23 08:13 PM
    I look forward to it whenever the keyboard is done. You guys ROCK!
    2010-12-23 10:11 PM
    Wow Gadezu... You've been busy!! Hehe looking good! can't wait to see the finished work!
    2010-12-23 11:52 PM
    I'm sorry guys but i am working on the keyboard so i need time for your many requests..

@rock75

Carrier logo and bigger Logo

@whitebelt

Signal Bars
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-rock75.png  
    Attached Images Buuf iPhone 4-rocklogo.png Buuf iPhone 4-black_0_bars-2x.png Buuf iPhone 4-black_1_bars-2x.png Buuf iPhone 4-black_2_bars-2x.png Buuf iPhone 4-black_3_bars-2x.png Buuf iPhone 4-black_4_bars-2x.png Buuf iPhone 4-black_5_bars-2x.png Buuf iPhone 4-silver_0_bars-2x.png Buuf iPhone 4-silver_1_bars-2x.png Buuf iPhone 4-silver_2_bars-2x.png Buuf iPhone 4-silver_3_bars-2x.png Buuf iPhone 4-silver_4_bars-2x.png Buuf iPhone 4-silver_5_bars-2x.png 
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You
    2010-12-24 01:52 AM
    WiFi Bars, Dartboard

@MisterPhone

BarcodeScanner
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-daftboard1.png   Buuf iPhone 4-barcodescanner.png  
    Attached Images Buuf iPhone 4-black_0_wifibars-2x.png Buuf iPhone 4-black_1_wifibars-2x.png Buuf iPhone 4-black_2_wifibars-2x.png Buuf iPhone 4-black_3_wifibars-2x.png Buuf iPhone 4-silver_0_wifibars-2x.png Buuf iPhone 4-silver_1_wifibars-2x.png Buuf iPhone 4-silver_2_wifibars-2x.png Buuf iPhone 4-silver_3_wifibars-2x.png 
    Last edited by Stereo89; 2010-12-24 at 02:13 AM.
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You
    2010-12-24 01:57 AM
    Nice one stereo

Surrport the thread
    http://modmyi.com/forums/winterboard...s-2.html#reply
    Last edited by Mdot80; 2010-12-24 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-24 02:29 AM
    I'm sorry guys but i am working on the keyboard so i need time for your many requests..

@rock75

@whitebelt

Signal Bars
    @Stereo
    WOW!! I LOVE it!! That is so much better than I imagined!!! Stereo you are amazing! Thank you so much!!
    2010-12-24 04:25 AM
    Awesome job stereo!!! Thank you!!!!
    2010-12-24 04:54 AM

@rock75

@whitebelt

Signal Bars
    Ohh brother... I have yet another silly question.... Sometimes images are posted and they are listed in a box titled "attached thumbnails" from here we click to open in a new window and then we are able to download the image... Sometimes the image is in a box titled "attached images" I am not able to open these ones in a new tab/window so that I may download.... Am I missing something here?? Just to be clear I am doing everything from my iPhone 4 on 4.1... Thanks guys!
    2010-12-24 05:07 AM
    Does bababuufey have a uik thats all green like her pop ups??? Or can

@Doreen can you make bababuufeys uikit green with Photoshop???
    2010-12-24 05:40 AM
    Rock75...
    Higher resolution images require that you open a new tab... These images are lower resolution for the status bar and therefore you can just press and hold to download the image without opening a new tab
    2010-12-24 05:43 AM
    Does bababuufey have a uik thats all green like her pop ups??? Or can

@Doreen can you make bababuufeys uikit green with Photoshop???
    Send Bababooey13 (Eric) a message. He can help u with that one
    2010-12-24 05:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD