@Doreen... The wallpaper is actually themeable in hd! Just name it [email protected], size it at 640x920 and place it in the root of your theme folder. I am pretty sure the status bar can be in hd too.
    Really? I was unaware of this, I will have to give that a try tomorrow! Thanks!

Thanks i will try that now

that didnt work im going to try a diff version of cyberduck

can any one help me i got the weather screen from Doreen she has been a great help i did get my town to show up but not it still shows its daytime and its 7.30 at night im not sure it is changing and ideas there thanks
    Hello Dean

This could be due to two reasons:

First reason is some of the weather conditions that feed and update show the same wall for "both" day and night so for example "rain" I have the wall painted grey since that rain wall will pop on your screen no matter the time (day or night)

Second reason is the wallpapers will update directly off of Yahoo's weather source feed and also it's sunrise and sunset times (I have no control over yahoo) so sometimes what happens is you will see a one hour delay for the wallpaper to feed from night to day and also from day to night okay.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-01-12 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-12 05:54 AM
    Here's the scoop on HD Retina wallpapers and status bars in your themes....

-------------

[email protected] = lockscreen and home screen status Bar

[email protected] = most of the apps status bar

[email protected] = Weather.app and some other apps status bar

-------------

[I copied and pasted the info above from a post on MacThemes by dsg Jan 8, 2011 5:42 pm.... thank you!]

MacThemes Forum / iOS 4 - New, changed and relocated images. Ask here!

-----------

These HD status bars need to be 640x40 resolution and go in UIImages.

It turns out these images also each need a blank "dummy" file in the UIImages folder too (same names but without the @2x).

And...as for the hd wallpaper...

[email protected] needs to have a Wallpaper.png blank file too (you can use a duplicate image named without the @2x too but I really suggest dummy files be used at least for this one... These wallpapers are about 1 MB each. (they go in the root of the theme and the real one needs to be 640x920 NOT 640x960 (40 pixels are used for the status bar)

[by the way the easiest way I've found to create these blank files is in iFile - just press edit and then the plus sign - choose create a regular file instead of create a directory, and name it correctly... Now you have a 0k file]

(of course since iOS 4 we can set our hd wallpaper in settings but now if we want to, we can also "hard code" them in our themes again too!)

Enjoy
    Last edited by whitebelt; 2011-01-12 at 08:47 AM.
    2011-01-12 08:45 AM
    @Stereo

Can u buuf these for me plzz

Burn the rope, kakaotalk

Take ur time
    2011-01-12 10:30 AM

EDIT.... @Doreen... Please see my next post...
    Hmmm that seems like alot of work then just making one HD wall that has it's Dock and Status Bar already painted on and simply selecting it via the iPhone's settings. But I will try it cuz I'm very curious (and also I want to see if this works on 4.0, most everyone else is already on 4.1 and 4.2)

But I have to test this tonight I've got a busy day before me okay. Thanks again white!
    2011-01-12 04:50 PM
    @ AnGeL-FaCe

hi, i made an icon bcoz stereo looks busy i want to help him, how do you like the icon ?
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-brp2.png  
    2011-01-12 05:17 PM
    I love it, thank u very much MrQfish

can u try doing the kakaotalk, if u don't mind
    Last edited by AnGeL-FaCe; 2011-01-12 at 07:23 PM.
    2011-01-12 07:11 PM
    @AngelFace... Do you like this?

KakaoTalk

2011-01-12 07:32 PM
    @whitebelt

yes I do thank u

But could u do it brown on the inside
    2011-01-12 07:36 PM
    Angel Face -
    do you mean brown on the inside of the text bubble or the work "TALK" ? And I think it will look better with the word "TALK" larger than I had it
    2011-01-12 07:45 PM
    No the word "Talk" is perfect, I meant the bubble, could u do it in brown. It will b more like the original app but buufed
    2011-01-12 07:54 PM
    I have searched and searched....Any Buuf icon for 8mm?
    Attached Images Buuf iPhone 4-8mmappicon.jpg 
    2011-01-12 08:30 PM
    By the way Doreen...I LOVE THE UPDATE!!!!!! Love being able to put my own wallpaper in. Once again...YOU ROCK!!!!
    2011-01-12 08:34 PM
    Angel Face...

How's this one?

and here's a bundle of six choices! please tell me which one you like best [or tell me what you'd like me to alter]

Kakaotalk : six Buuf choices
    2011-01-12 08:59 PM
    @whitebelt

I LOVE IT, thank uuuu

I just tried it on my iphone but its too dark, can u plzz try to frame the bubble with yellow

Last edited by AnGeL-FaCe; 2011-01-12 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-12 09:10 PM
    @Angel Face...

KakaoTalk [yellow border] what do you think?

@ronniemac...

Do you like these? [not great - gimme a suggestion)

8mm

Last edited by whitebelt; 2011-01-12 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-12 11:34 PM
    Love em!! Thanks!!
    2011-01-13 01:49 AM
    Quick heads up for those interested in the iPad Buuf who don't frequent the iPad section.

I'll be uploading what has been done so far tomorrow in an effort to get more people behind it! so keep an eye on the iPad section!

Cheers,
    2011-01-13 02:44 AM
    Quick heads up for those interested in the iPad Buuf who don't frequent the iPad section.

I'll be uploading what has been done so far tomorrow in an effort to get more people behind it! so keep an eye on the iPad section!

Cheers,
    Thanks. Quick question: what firmware are you running on your iPad. I tried couple of your tricks on my 4.2.1 and it didn't work. Thanks!
    2011-01-13 02:50 AM
    Hey Doreen you've done the update? Did you email it or link it on the first post??
    2011-01-13 07:49 AM
    Thanks whitebelt thats exactly what I meant
    2011-01-13 08:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD