@Doreen

NLT Bible, Daily Life, Brag Book
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-ntl-bible.png   Buuf iPhone 4-dailylife.png   Buuf iPhone 4-bragbook.png  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You
    2010-10-14 02:07 AM
    Hi Stereo89.

Thank you for your message.

With respect, I'm not quite sure what you mean.

All the best,
    Dara
    2010-10-14 02:30 AM
    Stereo! OMG! Those are perfect! Now I have to find out those stupid bundles I couldn't find them anywhere.

Thank you, I love them!!!

Donation Sent!!!
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-14 at 03:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-14 03:24 AM
    so sad that I can't download the theme with the link provided. is there any new link? The theme is so amazing and i wanna get it very much, anyone can help? thanks a lot!
    2010-10-14 03:27 AM
    The link is good I just checked it or are you talking about the one up on Cydia that Bababooey posted? But the link I posted in the first post is still valid. Check Post #331 of this thread.
    2010-10-14 03:38 AM
    thanks for your reply, Doreen.

I clicked the link and it just appeared "This service is temporarily not available from your service area."

I'm from Hong Kong. is this the reason I cant download the theme from your link?
    2010-10-14 03:44 AM
    That Mega has some restrictions apparently but read post #331 you need to add his repo to Cydia and that way you can download the theme directly to your phone. It will be easier and his theme is more completed than what I put together okay.

Cut n Paste:

Hi all, I've been busting my but getting back to this theme. If all goes well, I'm going to release in cydia this weekend "FREE ofcoarse" on repo.insanelyi.com for the first week as a favor "though I don't believe in their use of cracked apps" they are first. Then a week later to a community repo. Thank you Doreen for starting this thread and Stereo for helping everyone! I'm doing a YouTube video on the theme and I'll post it here this weekend I hope. Thanks again
    2010-10-14 03:48 AM
    I'd like to request a batch of HD apps. Thank you ahead of time:

WootWatch
    Cut the Rope
    Bust-A-Move
    AIM
    iStudiez Pro
    Backgrounder
    Attached Images Buuf iPhone 4-wootwatch.png Buuf iPhone 4-bust-move1.png Buuf iPhone 4-cuttherope.png Buuf iPhone 4-aim.png Buuf iPhone 4-images.jpg Buuf iPhone 4-backgrounder.png 
    Last edited by Isp6889; 2010-10-14 at 04:07 AM.
    2010-10-14 03:50 AM
    That Mega has some restrictions apparently but read post #331 you need to add his repo to Cydia and that way you can download the theme directly to your phone. It will be easier and his theme is more completed than what I put together okay.

Cut n Paste:
    I got it, thanks Doreen. his theme is a bit different from yours
    2010-10-14 04:14 AM
    Out of interest, how come the theme in the link in the first post is around five meg, and the cydia version is around thirty?

And also, is there a way to bring the icon names back? Finally installed the theme and am loving it. Is there anyone in particular I should donate to?
    Last edited by Cpfoxhunt; 2010-10-14 at 11:37 AM.
    2010-10-14 09:30 AM
    I got it, thanks Doreen. his theme is a bit different from yours
    Yes they are different but his is much more complete than mine is.

Out of interest, how come the theme in the link in the first post is around five meg, and the cydia version is around thirty?

And also, is there a way to bring the icon names back? Finally installed the theme and am loving it. Is there anyone in particular I should donate to?
    I took the title names off of mine so simply remove the .plist out of my file. The reason for the difference in size is his theme is much more completed than mine is. As far as donations on this particular theme. I would say it depends: Mattahan actually made the original theme. Stereo works his behind off making custom icons for "everyone" to match mattahans theme and Bababooey basically put everything together for those too lazy to do it themselves or without knowledge of how to. hehe

(All I did was get the ball rolling for iPhone 4 users) But the one that works tireless and endless to keep the theme going is "Stereo" he makes the icons for the bazillion apps that ppl are using w/ this theme...
    2010-10-14 04:25 PM
    I will definitely consider a donation to Stereo then.
    I don't suppose you know of a guide to how to replace things like the sounds in the theme, or the wallpaper (the repo version doesn't seem to have any wallpaper?)
    Thanks very much again,
    Cpfoxhunt
    2010-10-14 04:49 PM
    Icons request:
    Math Solver
    Graph It
    AnnoyATeen
    TeamViewer
    WiFiFiFum
    iGo
    Bluetooth Communicator
    AnyRing
    (Sorry of it's too much lol)

If you need the original icons just tell me and I'll attach them
    Thnx in advance

I will definitely consider a donation to Stereo then.
    I don't suppose you know of a guide to how to replace things like the sounds in the theme, or the wallpaper (the repo version doesn't seem to have any wallpaper?)
    Thanks very much again,
    Cpfoxhunt
    You can replace the sound by creating a folder named "UISounds" inside the buuf theme folder.
    the files have to be .caf extensions!

Buuf Wallpaper:
    Last edited by LooLzzz; 2010-10-14 at 04:59 PM.
    2010-10-14 04:49 PM
    ????
    i think i've got the same problem...
    screenshot attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-img_0007.png  
    2010-10-14 06:08 PM
    i think i've got the same problem...
    screenshot attached.
    You need to put them inside the right bundle ><
    Go to Bundles then look for the right folder (Each app has a different folder, use this site to find out what is what ><)
    That's it actually :P
    2010-10-14 06:17 PM
    o... but that's the winterboard Buuf theme icons.
    I thought that's the the folder
    "//Library/Themes/Buuf iPhone 4.theme/Icons/" is that not correct?
    2010-10-14 06:23 PM
    o... i thought that's the the folder
    "//Library/Themes/Buuf iPhone 4.theme/Icons/" is that not correct?
    You're right but it won't work on iPhone4, only 2G,3G and 3GS.

But since you have an iPhone4 you're wrong xD
    Just do what I've told you and it'll be fixed
    2010-10-14 06:26 PM
    You're right but it won't work on iPhone4, only 2G,3G and 3GS.

But since you have an iPhone4 you're wrong xD
    Just do what I've told you and it'll be fixed
    Thanks, but i am struggling to find the correct location of the bundle using the link you provided. Would you mind guide me through a bit, please? Thanks!
    2010-10-14 06:42 PM
    Thanks, but i am struggling to find the correct location of the bundle using the link you provided. Would you mind guide me through a bit, please? Thanks!
    Of course

Do you have a MSN account so we could chat more easily?
    Mine is:
    [email protected]
    2010-10-14 06:43 PM
    @Isp6889

WootWatch, Cut the Rope, Bust-A-Move, AIM, iStudiez Pro
    Backgrounder
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-wootwatch.png   Buuf iPhone 4-cuttherope.png   Buuf iPhone 4-bust-move.png   Buuf iPhone 4-bust-move1.png   Buuf iPhone 4-bust-move2.png   Buuf iPhone 4-aim.png   Buuf iPhone 4-istudiezpro.png   Buuf iPhone 4-backgrounder.png  

http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You
    2010-10-14 11:11 PM
9,824 ... 1018192021223070120 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD