@ scarch hey that wallpaper is awsome would you mind sharing???
    2011-02-06 07:21 PM
    @kelcel

I'm on mac and that's exactly what i do. I don't have the white background.

@Junebug916

Here it is, otherwise look here Rovio - Blog
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-angry-birds.jpg  
    2011-02-06 07:41 PM
    if you don't like this green pig, i deleted it
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-503146d1297017477-buuf-iphone-4-angry-birds.jpg  
    2011-02-06 07:49 PM
    mine is different

i hold control and click on icon the choices i have are
    open link
    open link in new window
    download linked file
    copy link

open image in new window
    download image
    copy image

can you please give me a step by step thanks alot
    2011-02-06 07:52 PM
    mine is different

can you please give me a step by step thanks alot
    You should not bring up the icon, right click on the image you see on the page ... open in a new windows ... save as ...
    2011-02-06 08:11 PM
    sorry but i dont think that you can right or left click on a mac i dont get it sorry
    2011-02-06 08:19 PM
    sorry but i dont think that you can right or left click on a mac i dont get it sorry
    I have an iMac with bluetooth mouse. Is true, i have set the right click in System Preferences/Mouse ...
    2011-02-06 08:38 PM
    stereo can i get the last icon set uploaded somewhere else ?

it keeps tellin me i have failed captcha and i havent even been givin one! haha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2011-02-06 09:04 PM
    @Westside83uk

Try this MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (Icons from 7Dec-5Feb)
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You
    2011-02-06 09:52 PM
    @Stereo89

can u plzz buuf Epic Citadel icon 4 me
    2011-02-06 09:56 PM
    thanks Stereo

am i ok to request buuf ipad icons and i will resize them myself ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2011-02-06 10:03 PM
    @AnGeL-FaCe

Epic Citadel (Is it ok?)

@Westside83uk

I didn't understand..Sorry.. If you want, you can resize them, yes..Is this the question?
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-epiccitadel.png  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    2011-02-06 10:23 PM
    yes

both buuf for 3gs and ipad have died off

iphone 4 is the only one left

thanks i'll get requesting there is a few tho
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2011-02-06 10:25 PM
    @Stereo89

can u do more plzz
    2011-02-06 10:28 PM
    Boo!

/me comes pop in to say hello to you guys! (and a big hug for Stereo) =)

I will "try" to shoot that update for LockInfo out tonight or sometime when I get a break (busy today) but most likely later on I will okay.

I'll post here when it goes out so you guys know, so for any emails that bounce you just simply send me an email w/ your paypal info and I will resend it to you again. Sorry for the delay but I've not had too much control over things lately...

Yo Doreen, (or anyone else)
    do you know how to theme the statusbar...and when i say theme i don't mean icons.
    I literally want to replace the whole statusbar but i can't find the file in the springboard folder!
    What is it named under in iOS4.1? and where can i find it?
    And has anyone managed to get solidstatusbar via Winterboard working on iPhone4?

Thanks
    Not aware that you can at this point the only reason everyone thinks I have a satusbar in my theme is cuz I always say where there is a will there is a way! (so I painted that sucker on all (49) of my weather walls. =)

i downloaded mine from Cydia, could that be the problem?
    Nope, if you d/l any Buuf themes off of cydia it's not this one so please contact the person directly that made that theme for assistance. Not cuz we don't want to help but cuz we don't know the images, the images titles and what bundles they may or may not have nor what OS the theme was originally designed for okay. Cydia normal post their contact info there...

I got a quick question,what happens when I upgrade from 4.1 to 4.2.1 firmware?
    Will I loose all the editing and adding I did to get my phone fully buufed?
    Yup most likely. I do know the jump from 4.0 to 4.2 you need to rename certain image extensions differently along w/ theming the icons is now easier on 4.2 (no more dreaded bundles!) etc

I have an iMac with bluetooth mouse. Is true, i have set the right click in System Preferences/Mouse ...
    I believe that is true on any Mac you can set up the pref to right click and then don't click on the icon and open it just simply right click on the icon and select "Open in a new Window or Open in a new Tab" thennnn when the icon opens up in the new win or tab you save it to your hard drive that way you get it w/ full transparency or you will have that white background anyother way you save it.

Very strange is obtained for Weather. The icon does not change but the inside has changed.
    [email protected]~iphone.png ([email protected]) - no change
    [email protected]~iphone.png
    [email protected]~iphone.png
    Not our theme contact gadezu his email is listed on Cydia...

@Doreen how do I put my own wallpaper on the background of my homescreen? I've been trying to figure it out. Thanks
    Mars did you get this resolved? (I can't remember if you were one of the many help me's I had in my mailbox this past week and if I helped you or not?) Just get back to me and let me know and I help you...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-02-06 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-02-06 10:58 PM
    @Doreen

HEEEELOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
    How are you???????
    We (and ME) are missing you!!!!

@AnGeL-FaCe

Try this..(but if you have an idea, just tell me)
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-epiccitadel1.png  
    2011-02-06 11:00 PM
    you guys know why when i enable Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo in winterboard, my currently 2do list and everything else was disappear in lockscreen, except the HTC 2 buuf style clock with the time stuff
    I have a new and better looking fix for that issue and I will send that out tonight (I believe you are talking about all the notifications right?)

@Doreen

HEEEELOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
    How are you???????
    We (and ME) are missing you!!!!
    Boy I really miss all you guys too!!! I'm doing slightly better now but things have been a bit overwhelming for me unfortunately so I've just been trying to get a grip on it all. I'm hoping within the next two weeks that everything will calm back down for me. Until then please be patient w/ me cuz I really miss you guys and I am looking foward to coming out to play again soon!
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-02-06 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-02-06 11:06 PM
    @Doreen

I wish you that everything will go well, so we can continue to "play" together!!! and you don't worry about us..We will wait for you!
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-background2.png   Buuf iPhone 4-wip.png  
    Last edited by Stereo89; 2011-02-06 at 11:25 PM.
    2011-02-06 11:12 PM
    This is the one I will be sending out tonight. I've not had time to theme the Tweet icon nor some of the many other Notification icons (mainly because I don't have the time and I don't use Tweet or any of those other ones so I don't even have those plugins)

I want you guys to please understand this: If you do not know how to use this then please "Do not" use it cuz I cannot respond to anymore private emails I can't handle it right now and I don't want anyone to misunderstand when I don't respond.

I will post a quick comment here tonight when it goes out and if some bounce just email me and I will shoot you a quick link (But I cannot talk or help anyone via private email for a while okay)

@Doreen

I wish you that everything will go well, so we can continue to "play" together!!! and you don't worry about us..We will wait for you!
    Stereo "you" are special. "Thank you" (I grabbed those two walls right now and will put those on my phone so I can think of you guys over here when I'm not exactly feeling so great)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-02-06 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-02-06 11:31 PM
    @Stereo89

Can u put the original Castile with red flag but with clouds in the background

Thank u soo much 4 ur time
    2011-02-06 11:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD