Qarmic sans

Here is the font name you can get in bytafont
    2011-02-26 06:24 AM
    Another great font is Akbar!
    2011-02-26 06:34 AM
    can someone please see in ifile if he has in the buuf hd theme/bundles/com.apple.springboard the file ([email protected]) or not.Thanks
    someone please
    2011-02-26 09:27 AM
    someone please
    Hello

A friend has downloaded the theme in cydia "Buuf HD" and the file you are looking for, does not exist in this theme.

You have to ask Gadezu (it's his theme) for the "[email protected]".

@voodoochild1979

Hi

The new FaceTime icon work without the white border for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-img_0175.png  
    2011-02-26 11:45 AM
    Hello

A friend has downloaded the theme in cydia "Buuf HD" and the file you are looking for, does not exist in this theme.

@voodoochild1979

Hi

thanks a lot scratch.
    2011-02-26 12:01 PM
    Hi I just installed the theme but my dock is missing and i have no idea on how to insert it. and i tried to search for the giftwallpaper.png but its nowhere to be found. can anybody help me?
    Hello

The name and location of the dock is different, if you're in IOS 4.1 or 4.2.1.

If you look good in the forum, you will find your answer.
    Use the function "Search this Thread" and writing "SBDockBG"
    Last edited by Scarch; 2011-02-26 at 04:01 PM.
    2011-02-26 12:08 PM
    @scarch
    You Are The Man!!! it worked like a charm, and thank you vry much for the help bud

@junebug916
    downloaded the font...ty

@swinger360
    got that one too...both fonts look gr8

thnx for the help all, and kudos to Doreen and Stereo for such a fantastico theme
    2011-02-26 01:51 PM
    Thanks voodoo!

Hi guys

I need one icon, Honda for my car care app. Any Help?
    Last edited by blackdoomslayer; 2011-02-26 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-02-26 04:19 PM
    Yikes! Looks like alot of chit chat has been going on in here! I'm pretty sure most of you got things figured out since normally all it takes is for ppl to stop and read my README.txt files that include all the instructions in the various files. And as for some of the other icon issues just download the FAQ on the first post of this thread. Scarch (and everyone) thank you for helping each other. I see alot of ppl that are downloading some of the other Buuf themes off of Cydia come here for help instead of contacting the person that made the themes they are using. Most the issues from what I am reading is simply the fact that some ppl are using these themes on various different devices instead of the iPhone 4 where some images for the iP4 vs the iTouch are titled differently and you would need to rename the images appropriately for your specific device "and" your specific OS (which is yet another problem) OS 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2 all have different titles for the extensions of the images for certain default apps. So therefore you need to put some work into setting up this theme (or any theme for that matter)

I have the same issue with biteSMS notifications in landscape - Thanks to you and others for continuing to look for solutions!

I have this issue as well. I use the lyrics function to show tracklists of DJ mix sets...
    I think Doreen was going to look into it - thanks in advance to her or anyone else who finds a fix!
    Did you ever get the fix for Bite in landscape mode? Please let me know. And I was going to look into the lyrics issue not working but I've had a very busy week. If I get some time over the weekend if I find a fix I will post it...

Actually I'm going to take a guess voodoo can you please go into this directory: Bundles/com.apple.MediaPlayer and remove this image: "[email protected]"

I'm guessing the Overlay is bugging up the lyrics thingie? Please let me know? I didn't even know this was a feature in the iPhone (nor do I normally listen or look at lyrics much)

Thank you.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-02-26 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-02-26 04:48 PM
    yikes! Looks like alot of chit chat has been going on in here! I'm pretty sure most of you got things figured out since normally all it takes is for ppl to stop and read my readme.txt files that include all the instructions in the various files. And as for some of the other icon issues just download the faq on the first post of this thread. Scarch (and everyone) thank you for helping each other. I see alot of ppl that are downloading some of the other buuf themes off of cydia come here for help instead of contacting the person that made the themes they are using. Most the issues from what i am reading is simply the fact that some ppl are using these themes on various different devices instead of the iphone 4 where some images for the ip4 vs the itouch are titled differently and you would need to rename the images appropriately for your specific device "and" your specific os (which is yet another problem) os 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2 all have different titles for the extensions of the images for certain default apps. So therefore you need to put some work into setting up this theme (or any theme for that matter)

did you ever get the fix for bite in landscape mode? Please let me know. And i was going to look into the lyrics issue not working but i've had a very busy week. If i get some time over the weekend if i find a fix i will post it...

Actually i'm going to take a guess voodoo can you please go into this directory: Bundles/com.apple.mediaplayer and remove this image: "[email protected]"

i'm guessing the overlay is bugging up the lyrics thingie? Please let me know? I didn't even know this was a feature in the iphone (nor do i normally listen or look at lyrics much)

thank you.
    awesome it works!!!!

Can I pleasee request a lockscreen widget like this??
    http://htc-phones.net/wp-content/upl...Sense-2.5.jpeg

Also doreen please help me with the popup alert images i posted above

i love you all for your hard work!
    here is another picture!
    Attachment 507471
    HOW do i fix this popup thing???? HELP!!
    Attachment 507453
    help me with the above problems plleeeaaase :P
    Last edited by cylopeggs; 2011-02-26 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-02-26 07:33 PM
    there is a problem with my status bar when i open my photos. it becomes transparent and i can't see anything. how do i add the custom icons to my status bar? do you have any buuf icons?

2011-02-26 07:47 PM
    there is a problem with my status bar when i open my photos. it becomes transparent and i can't see anything. how do i add the custom icons to my status bar? do you have any buuf icons?

Download buuf 4 bababuufey deluxe from cydia..it has all the statusbar icons you want
    or you can get color statusbar for Ios4 from cydia if you want to have the same statusbar icon as on the first page of the free theme
    Last edited by cylopeggs; 2011-02-26 at 08:09 PM.
    2011-02-26 08:07 PM
    But it doesn't solve my transparent status bar in photos problem.
    2011-02-26 08:08 PM
    i just realised I have that too...i have no idea what to do..lol
    2011-02-26 08:10 PM
    There is only so far you can go to theme the iPhone the way you want. Sometimes to get the look you want on the HomeScreen you have to make a small sacrafice somewhere else (such as when you view the photos for 5 seconds) I prefer my Homescreen statusbar to be transparent so my Walls show through and I can see the Statusbar that is painted on my walls to look like this:

However if you remove the transparency you will not see the status bar like this but rather w/ a nasty shadow ontop of it...

If you're concerned about the 5 seconds you browse the photo app then simply remove from the Bundles/com.apple.UIKit directory these two images: Topshine.png and Translucent_Base.png

HOW do i fix this popup thing???? HELP!!
    Attachment 507453
    I can see by the slider on that screenshot you are using another theme that is not mine which could be conflicting w/ transparencies. Everyone is combining themes and coming only here for help? I do not have the problem you have and I am only using this theme "only"

Proof:

Last edited by Doreen; 2011-02-26 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-02-26 08:32 PM
    Yikes! Looks like alot of chit chat has been going on in here! I'm pretty sure most of you got things figured out since normally all it takes is for ppl to stop and read my README.txt files that include all the instructions in the various files. And as for some of the other icon issues just download the FAQ on the first post of this thread. Scarch (and everyone) thank you for helping each other. I see alot of ppl that are downloading some of the other Buuf themes off of Cydia come here for help instead of contacting the person that made the themes they are using. Most the issues from what I am reading is simply the fact that some ppl are using these themes on various different devices instead of the iPhone 4 where some images for the iP4 vs the iTouch are titled differently and you would need to rename the images appropriately for your specific device "and" your specific OS (which is yet another problem) OS 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2 all have different titles for the extensions of the images for certain default apps. So therefore you need to put some work into setting up this theme (or any theme for that matter)

Did you ever get the fix for Bite in landscape mode? Please let me know. And I was going to look into the lyrics issue not working but I've had a very busy week. If I get some time over the weekend if I find a fix I will post it...

Actually I'm going to take a guess voodoo can you please go into this directory: Bundles/com.apple.MediaPlayer and remove this image: "[email protected]"

I'm guessing the Overlay is bugging up the lyrics thingie? Please let me know? I didn't even know this was a feature in the iPhone (nor do I normally listen or look at lyrics much)

Thank you.
    Doreen you are a goddess!! That fix for the lyrics view worked

As for the biteSMS landscape bubbles - stlwkr found the files (on page 321 I think) and we are just waiting for Stereo to work his magic and buuf them...
    2011-02-26 08:55 PM
    Hi Doreen,

Great to see you back on. Hope your busy week was at least "productive" busy.
    2011-02-26 09:10 PM
    Hello

@voodoochild1979

Hi

@Scarch
    it works for me now too...I tried using Internet Explorer instead of Google Chrome this time and it worked...but still weird cuz I've been using Chrome forever and I've downloaded tons of icons from here with Chrome with no problems...oh well!

On another note - when using the modmyi app on iphone - can I save images directly? I can't seem to do it - wondering if it's just me and I don't know how to do it or if the app doesn't allow saving of images...
    2011-02-26 09:26 PM
    Hi Doreen,

Great to see you back on. Hope your busy week was at least "productive" busy.
    Thanks sjbtax, Yesss very, I wish I could say it feels good to be back at work again but I'm tired!!! hehe!!!

Voodoo try this for Bite:

Just open this up in a new tab or window and "save as" rename to - [email protected]~iphone.png and toss this image into Bundles/com.bitesms
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-02-26 at 09:45 PM.
    2011-02-26 09:37 PM
    I am running on 4.2.1 firmware...actually thats my lockscreen...i used SB settings from my lockscreen...I get the samepop up on springboard though
    2011-02-26 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD