it seems to be at the same clouds passing by animation, it does however get dark according to time.
    2011-02-28 08:12 AM
    hallo.Under the icons it doesnt show me the name of the apps ,its just the icons.How can i fix this.Thanks
    2011-02-28 01:18 PM
    hallo.Under the icons it doesnt show me the name of the apps ,its just the icons.How can i fix this.Thanks
    just rename the info.psilit inside the folder theme.
    2011-02-28 01:42 PM
    i am in infoplist what must i change?Thanks

where are you?Answer me please

thanks girl you said something and you left.Idont believe you.I hope you have the same answers when you need something from the forum.

can someone help please .What must i do to fix this.Thanks
    Last edited by entzo; 2011-02-28 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-02-28 02:36 PM
    i am in infoplist what must i change?Thanks

where are you?Answer me please

thanks girl you said something and you left.Idont believe you.I hope you have the same answers when you need something from the forum.

can someone help please .What must i do to fix this.Thanks
    @entzo
    you just need to rename the file to something else - for example you can call it infoplist2...

also - I think a little bit of patience would be appropriate here...I would think most people check the forum when they have some time and are not logged in 24 hours a day. So when you ask a question it may take some time for people to answer you. but as I'm sure you've noticed, everyone here is willing to help each other and almost all questions get answered eventually!
    2011-02-28 03:35 PM
    Someone help me.
    I am currently using the latest update: buuf flip clock lockinfo notifications. which means i only have my flip clock on the lock screen right? but how come i do not have any animations? do they only happen on the home screen because i don't have the flip clock on the home screen. i've also tested the one which can be used for both LS & HS but I do not have any background image and the question came out for the weather. None of the .js files require me to put WOIED. so now im confused. all i got for the past few days was a mostly cloudy icon on my LS. anybody explain to me how to get animations to work?

rename it to info_off.plist
    Last edited by skinnyshamaine; 2011-02-28 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-02-28 07:07 PM
    @entzo
    you just need to rename the file to something else - for example you can call it infoplist2...

also - I think a little bit of patience would be appropriate here...I would think most people check the forum when they have some time and are not logged in 24 hours a day. So when you ask a question it may take some time for people to answer you. but as I'm sure you've noticed, everyone here is willing to help each other and almost all questions get answered eventually!
    thanks a lot for everything .Ichanged it everything ok except of the dock icons .The dock icons dont have a name under them.What must i change .Thanks
    2011-02-28 08:33 PM
    Someone help me.
    I am currently using the latest update: buuf flip clock lockinfo notifications. which means i only have my flip clock on the lock screen right? but how come i do not have any animations? do they only happen on the home screen because i don't have the flip clock on the home screen. i've also tested the one which can be used for both LS & HS but I do not have any background image and the question came out for the weather. None of the .js files require me to put WOIED. so now im confused. all i got for the past few days was a mostly cloudy icon on my LS. anybody explain to me how to get animations to work?

rename it to info_off.plist
    None of the themes include animation on the lockscreen. Doreen explained that animations on the lockscreen would cause issues when trying to answer a call and/or freezing up issues...so yes - no matter which theme you choose - animations only occur on the homescreen(s)

you DO still have to synchronize all 3 themes you are using for the weather. Make sure to read all the readme files included with the themes, as they explain how to do that. I think it's only the latest theme with notifications that needs a WOEID - the others need zipcodes (or other codes if you're outside the US - again, explained in the readme...)

For '1 Buuf WFC Ani Lockinfo' theme: you have to enter your zipcode into the locationHere.js file
    For 'Buuf Flip Clocl Lockinfo.theme' - this is the WOEID one in configureMe.js
    For '3 Buuf WFC.theme' - this one also uses zipcodes in the configureMe.js file

At the same time, make sure the time intervals are all synchronized as well. Watch out because some ask for time in minutes and others in seconds...and you guessed it - all explained in the readme!

thanks a lot for everything .Ichanged it everything ok except of the dock icons .The dock icons dont have a name under them.What must i change .Thanks
    can't help you there! i have the same issue but I actually don't mind not having labels on the dock...I'm not sure if that has already been covered somewhere in the forum...
    Last edited by voodoochild1979; 2011-02-28 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-02-28 09:16 PM
    None of the themes include animation on the lockscreen. Doreen explained that animations on the lockscreen would cause issues when trying to answer a call and/or freezing up issues...so yes - no matter which theme you choose - animations only occur on the homescreen(s)

you DO still have to synchronize all 3 themes you are using for the weather. Make sure to read all the readme files included with the themes, as they explain how to do that. I think it's only the latest theme with notifications that needs a WOEID - the others need zipcodes (or other codes if you're outside the US - again, explained in the readme...)

For '1 Buuf WFC Ani Lockinfo' theme: you have to enter your zipcode into the locationHere.js file
    For 'Buuf Flip Clocl Lockinfo.theme' - this is the WOEID one in configureMe.js
    For '3 Buuf WFC.theme' - this one also uses zipcodes in the configureMe.js file

At the same time, make sure the time intervals are all synchronized as well. Watch out because some ask for time in minutes and others in seconds...and you guessed it - all explained in the readme!

can't help you there! i have the same issue but I actually don't mind not having labels on the dock...I'm not sure if that has already been covered somewhere in the forum...
    ok thanks a lot my friend
    2011-02-28 09:47 PM
    Hello guys!!!
    I'm sorry that I can't help you in these days but I'm studying for the university!..I will return the 3rd/4th March...anyway I'm here to show you this tweet and this icon posted by Mattahan:

"As a thank you to all of you generous donators, Iíll be posting a new icon for every donation I receive starting today.

If you would like to make a donation, my paypal address is [email protected]
    "

So We must donate to him!!!

This is the icon..
    I hope to see you soon!
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-chun-li.png  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You
    2011-03-01 10:12 AM
    i have a baby to take care too. sorry i am not 24 hours on line just in case someone like you wont get angry with me. i just tried to help you. sorry again if i made you angry or something like that.
    2011-03-01 10:55 AM
    Hello guys!!!
    I'm sorry that I can't help you in these days but I'm studying for the university!..I will return the 3rd/4th March...anyway I'm here to show you this tweet and this icon posted by Mattahan:

"As a thank you to all of you generous donators, Iíll be posting a new icon for every donation I receive starting today.

If you would like to make a donation, my paypal address is [email protected]
    "

So We must donate to him!!!

This is the icon..
    I hope to see you soon!
    Good luck with the studies Stereo!
    2011-03-01 11:23 AM
    Doreen, Any chance of that clock image list so I can have a go at a 1/2 size flipclock for you?
    2011-03-01 11:50 AM
    [QUOTE=looneygirl;5858114]i have a baby to take care too. sorry i am not 24 hours on line just in case someone like you wont get angry with me. i just tried to help you. sorry again if i made you angry or something like that.[/QUOT

i am realy sorry too.forgive me.
    2011-03-02 12:35 AM
    So I live in Cleveland Ohio and I have my widget set up right but it is raining and thundering outside and my widget won't thunder and the windshield wiper won't swipe. When are these widgets activated?
    Hi Chad the weather feeds off of Yahoo so when the feed updates it will show the current weather from yahoo okay. Also my animated weather flip clock theme is a 3 layered theme so make sure you enter the correct location code for all 3 themes you will need both a zip code and also a WOEID code (all this is explained in detailed instructions inside my downloads on the various readme.txt files)

Hello guys!!!
    I'm sorry that I can't help you in these days but I'm studying for the university!..I will return the 3rd/4th March
    I hope to see you soon!
    Goodluck w/ your studies Stereo! We miss you! and we will be awaiting your return. =)

Doreen, Any chance of that clock image list so I can have a go at a 1/2 size flipclock for you?
    Hi ajerazzor I think you asked me already if anyone was asking me for the 1/2 size version of my Flip clock? But I told you no, not even one single person (w/ the exception of you) everyone "seems" to be happy w/ the various versions that I have released already?

I also explain that I would need to completely redo my "entire" Flip clock as it is not just merely resizing the images (that part is a piece of cake) I have my animations customized to lay at specific places ontop of the Flip clock (such as my lightning and my sun that you can see here)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31HLbkJJivQ]YouTube - Lightning[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5WUkLGAgOQ]YouTube - Buuf Sunny[/ame]

If I resize my Flip Clock I need to resize and/or "redesign" my customized animations, relocate all the weather data text that displays on the flip clock and I have not had enough request to open up that can of worms. hehe
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-03-02 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-03-02 03:34 AM
    I think it would be great to have a few different sized clocks and numbers.
    2011-03-02 03:40 AM
    Hi Helen

As soon as time permits I might tackle that but for right now I already have "several" versions. There is "alot" of work involved so it won't right away. (I just started working so I've been a bit busy between work and my kids attacking me when I get back home)

But give me time to adjust and I will see what I can do for you and ajerazzor if there is enough of a request I might tackle it in the future okay... =)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-03-02 at 03:53 AM.
    2011-03-02 03:51 AM
    oh dear.
    okay, before i submit this, i wanna let u know that ive searched through the thread to help me with this but i couldnt find anything. so im sorry if anybody has to repeat it ok?

ive installed the lockinfo theme but i cannot have the background. can anybody help me with this? its just the background. ive tried almost everything, changing the name from lockbackground.png to [email protected] but it didnt work.

and how can i have the temperature info to have humidity and temperature range?
    Last edited by skinnyshamaine; 2011-03-02 at 07:58 AM.
    2011-03-02 07:45 AM
    @ajerazzor

Whit my theme (Flip Clock on LockScreen and HomeScreen, no notifications) the woeid dont work. I put the weather code in the three theme.
    How can i get mine to look like this?? And i cant get the slider to change for anything please help on 4.2.1
    2011-03-02 09:07 AM
    Thanks Doreen. No hurry, the theme itself and all of you work you have done is much appreciated. I know I would not be as obsessed with my phone without all of this fun stuff to tinker around with. It keeps everthing new and its fun to show off all the cool things my phone can do compared to the unjailbroken phones. Everyone I talk to wants to know how to get these things. Great work to all that has given their time to help anyone with this project.
    2011-03-02 06:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD