Hi Doreen,

I was wondering how to change the bubbles for Whatapp to perhaps follow the same color scheme as bite as I like the vibrant green to distinguish it from the incoming message, they have a bunch of files like BlueBubblein.png that look like the obvious ones to change but the images are all blacked out.

Perhaps you or someone else can provide some guidance?

Thanks again!
    2011-03-06 12:48 AM
    Hi Doreen,

I was wondering how to change the bubbles for Whatapp to perhaps follow the same color scheme as bite as I like the vibrant green to distinguish it from the incoming message, they have a bunch of files like BlueBubblein.png that look like the obvious ones to change but the images are all blacked out.

Perhaps you or someone else can provide some guidance?

Thanks again!
    I seen that post and meant to respond but the thing is I use Bite however they should be the same so all you need to do is pull out the bubble images and change the hue or post them here for me and I will help you but I just don't have that app on my phone to grab those images for you.

The mmi name "BUUF COMMUNITY" is openly both myself and Gadezu right now (not an alias). I have no other names on modmyi and I've never thanked myself LOL (are you really serious!?). Agreed- let's move on- but please try to be a bit more respectful - our intentions have always been simple: share all Buuf creations for free as the original artist intended, continue to be creative, and have fun! ∞
    I seriously do not need "you" to tell me what to do since you are not the creator of Buuf. hehe!

And like I said before Paul's icons and work need no help from neither me nor you to stay alive and well (they stand on their own as anything good is immortal) so drop the rediculous overly concern you keep shoving in everyone's face please I've had enough...

Hmmm actually white I think you just ruined the party I had planned for everyone...

(I'm so sorry guys I think I need a break but Mr white is available over there in his "Community" thread waiting for you)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-03-06 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-03-06 01:10 AM
    I seen that post and meant to respond but the thing is I use Bite however they should be the same so all you need to do is pull out the bubble images and change the hue or post them here for me and I will help you but I just don't have that app on my phone to grab those images for you.

I seriously do not need "you" to tell me what to do since you are not the creator of Buuf. hehe!

And like I said before Paul's icons and work need no help from neither me nor you to stay alive and well (they stand on their own as anything good is immortal) so drop the rediculous overly concern you keep shoving in everyone's face please I've had enough...

Hmmm actually white I think you just ruined the party I had planned for everyone...

(I'm so sorry guys I think I need a break but Mr white is available over there in his "Community" thread waiting for you)
    That's a shame!!
    2011-03-06 01:14 AM
    This feels like when I got underwear for Christmas when I was 8 years old. Bummer....but I understand completely.
    2011-03-06 01:22 AM
    This feels like when I got underwear for Christmas when I was 8 years old. Bummer....but I understand completely.
    Lmao!! Man when I read that if I wasn't laying down I think I woulda fell over!! Lol

I totally know how you feel though. I was looking forward to this all day. But I understand how Doreen feels about this.
    2011-03-06 01:25 AM
    You guys please accept my apology (I'm really sorry) Once again we have a Free theme posted in the first post of this thread (always have) Stereo has made hundreds and hundreds of Free icons by request to please everyone and make everyone happy and I was going to release this project for Free (like I said over and over again)

But enough is enough w/ this guy white and I've just had enough. Sorry guys I lost my mojo (that is if a female can lose a mojo?)

Magic dude I will be in touch w/ "you" tomorrow cuz "nobody" should get underwear for Christmas! hehe =)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-03-06 at 01:57 AM.
    2011-03-06 01:54 AM
    that's the spirt!!
    2011-03-06 01:57 AM
    Hi there Doreen, I have attached a folder with all the contents of the Whatsapp .png's as they just come up black when you try and click on them...not sure what that's all about.

Thanks in advance!

Attached Files
    2011-03-06 02:05 AM
    Wow for 30 years I thought I was the only one who got underwear for Christmas. Must be a few more of ya out there....
    Love ya Doreen!
    2011-03-06 02:22 AM
    Hi there Doreen, I have attached a folder with all the contents of the Whatsapp .png's as they just come up black when you try and click on them...not sure what that's all about.

Thanks in advance!
    Here you go I flipped the channels for you so that you can view your images now. So just unzip this file and find the bubbles you wish to replace and re-title them appropriately w/ the attached .pngs here that you want...
    Attached Images Buuf iPhone 4-green.png Buuf iPhone 4-gold.png Buuf iPhone 4-blue.png 
    Attached Files
    2011-03-06 03:07 AM
    Wow for 30 years I thought I was the only one who got underwear for Christmas. Must be a few more of ya out there....
    Love ya Doreen!
    Love ya too magic dude (and I will be in your mailbox soon w/ a gift for you that I promise will not be underwear) hehe

I probably just need a break from things. =)
    2011-03-06 03:09 AM
    I'm going to make your iPhone's homescreen automatically change from morning to night 24 hours of Buuf being fully alive and changing automatically so every single hour of the day (all 24 hours) you will see your homescreen's skies changing as the day turns to night.

This will be running off "your" time zone's Clock so it is "not" weather related so no editing code.! =)

"BUT" if you want you will be able to use this under my Customized Animated Weather and also my Buuf Flip Clock, you would just need to turn "off" my Animated Changing Weather Walls. And just turn "ON" my Clock Animated Wallpapers. =)

Therefore you will now be able to achieve "both" animated weather atmosphere along w/ true time of day wallpapers.

I'm working on 24 hours of Buuf Alive. I hope it comes out decent so wish me luck...
    wow! can't wait for this
    Last edited by hazel.24; 2011-03-17 at 03:43 AM.
    2011-03-06 03:57 AM
    Stereo89,

I haven't seen an icon for Wi-Fi Sync so here's a request when you have the time. Have a good weekend!
    Attached Images Buuf iPhone 4-wifisync.png 
    2011-03-06 04:22 AM
    Lol yeah Doreen we woman lose mojo to!! We just have moja!!

Lol it was funny in my head!!
    2011-03-06 04:26 AM
    Okay I'm done crying in my pillow and I'm back. hehe

You guys and girls that knocked on my mailbox "Thank you" and you too Marzilli and Stereo Thank you for talking sense into me so that I could stop acting so rediculous and remember why I do this (cuz I love it! and I love to see ppl enjoy it!)

Still working on this but I'm testing various hours so don't pay attention to the moon icon here is two early morning hours and one evening hour image okay. I should have this ready by tomorrow...

Last edited by Doreen; 2011-03-06 at 05:37 AM.
    2011-03-06 05:19 AM
    Ok I absolutely LOVE the mouse one!! Damn Doreen you and stereo have super talent!! I'm so glad I found out about this theme!!
    2011-03-06 05:39 AM
    June XOXOX

I'm trying to make this fitting for both male and female but it's just coming out better for us females. hehe!

You males can go blame Paul and tell him to make more masculine icons for you so that we can use them for this theme cuz there really is nothing else I can do all his icons just are too cute!
    2011-03-06 05:42 AM
    I, for one, welcome the return of your "moja". As always, your artwork is visually brilliant and your theme organization is simply buufiful.
    2011-03-06 05:47 AM
    Marzilli XOXOXO

You guys definitely caused my mojo/moja to come back =)

1:00am and 3am

Last edited by Doreen; 2011-03-06 at 06:06 AM.
    2011-03-06 05:57 AM
    any good fonts to intro for use with this theme?
    2011-03-06 07:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD