Stereo89, thank you for all your beautiful work! I am truly obsessed.
    When ever you get a chance,(no rush at all)could you please make this icon. I appreciate it.
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-sirius-black-dog-icone-5526-128.png  
    2011-03-06 07:31 AM
    any good fonts to intro for use with this theme?
    Akbar or Qarmic Sans are good.
    2011-03-06 08:28 AM
    Keep it up Doreen, Love your work!

It's not gonna kill us males to get in touch with our feminine side. Besides I have this set up for my wife's phone anyway so I'm sure she'll love it.

Another question... How do you change your title in the forums or are they automatic based on the number of posts?

I notice that some members seem to have a custom title.
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-03-06 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-03-06 08:31 AM
    i know I'm new here but I also know we love and support you Doreen and Stereo!!
    keep up the good work - there will always be people who just want to spread negativity...

but when we look at all the beautiful themes and icons and works of art you guys create all we can do is smile
    2011-03-06 08:56 AM
    (edit) don't pay me any mind
    2011-03-06 10:43 AM
    (edit) don't mind me
    2011-03-06 10:44 AM
    (edit) don't listen to me lol
    2011-03-06 11:03 AM
    Hello. I loved this buuf 2 theme but forgot the name. Now that I found it again, I downloaded it. But can someone help me with:

1. The keyboard is iAcces+donation to the specified guy?
    2. How come my chat balloons in Beejive don't change?
    2011-03-06 11:12 AM
    I access cost $15 for the full thing. I think you get a 10-15 day free trial. Now Doreen uses bite SMS. Stereo doesn't have an iPhone 4 I'm on an iPod touch so I'm sorry but I cant help you. Doreen SHOULD be on tomorrow evening sometime. She should be able to help you more. If for some inexplicable reason she can't I'll do my best to help you ok??
    2011-03-06 11:23 AM
    I hate feeling like this... I can't stop crying.... I have problems with sleeping Man I'm just pathetic.
    June "NO" you are not pathetic but rather you are only Human. And no diff than the rest of the human race that struggles w/ the walk of this so called "life"

I've been on my own crazy rollercoaster for a month now (and did I say I dislike rollercoasters? cuz they are very unpredictable)

Anyways, alot of very high climbs and very low drops and tomorrowwww life will be "forcing me" to get on and ride yet the biggest rollercoaster yet. And guess what I'm becoming a rollercoaster pro so tomorrow I will be getting on that rollercoaster and not even buckling my seat belt nor will I squeeze on the safety handrail but rather put my hands up and ride that ride!

(Relaxxx and have some fun okay we have no control over what life places in our paths but we do have control over how we handle "ourselves" okay)

Now I've been goofing around w/ this thing I've been working on and guess what I discovered I can make a (5) frame ani .gif for each 24 hours.

What does this mean? (this is a messy test I was doing)

But what this means issss this is what you could see at 3a.m. June if you can't sleep and you happen to look at your iPhone after I get done w/ it!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvAB2GiYCeU]YouTube - 3am.avi[/ame]

I'm gonna lay this ground work down for you guys to have some fun w/ this and I expect you guys to make something for me! So be creative. I cannot seem to get this old script to display for the Retina Display since it was written by someone when we all had our older model iPhones that were not HD. I'm still trying to beat it down into obedience but no matter what it still wants to display it's own way.

Does it matter? Not really cuz what it is doing is making this avail for all devices of any screen rez across the board. (and I don't really see too much of a diff on the HD though I would have liked my images sized correctly)

We will see how this day plays out cuz I'm still fighting w/ it...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-03-06 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-03-06 03:47 PM
    That link won't play....
    :-(
    2011-03-06 04:43 PM
    Really? Could be your browser? (not sure)

Here is another one I just finished for 9am...

Is this one working? Not really sure what could be the problem if not...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p3LxdkX6Ss]YouTube - 9am.avi[/ame]
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-03-06 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-03-06 04:54 PM
    Yea I was looking via the iPhone app. Pulled it up via safari and it's great. I love it!!!!!!!
    2011-03-06 05:00 PM
    okay good normally it has to do w/ what browser you are viewing when things don't cooperate. Glad you like it I'm trying not to get too fancy on this or it will never get done today but I want to lay some ground work so when it is released "you" guys can get creative and post your work and share ani's w/ each other for various different times of the day okay...

(so I'm just going to add a few or this will take me months to complete)

I can actually go (10) frames but I don't want to push my luck...

10am

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYOri4A_wuA]YouTube - 10am.avi[/ame]

Don't even say it! "where's the broken part of the shell on the ground!" *sigh*

one more frame so I will need to redo this one and then make one more ani for the late afternoon images and then work on wrapping up this present for you guys...

Okay w/ the shell and this one is finished but you guys can get the concept for when you create your own customized ani's for each hour right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oARFlouzjK4]YouTube - 10am.avi[/ame]

12:00 noon capture for you guys to view and last ani so a few more static images for the rest of the hours and I'll be grabbing that wrapping paper cuz I need to wrap this up quickly for today...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7rlAaEQq7M]YouTube - noon.avi[/ame]
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-03-06 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-03-06 06:17 PM
    @Doreen

I thank you for this amazing theme!
    And I hope you figure out this adventure of life out. I got problems of my own but what is life without them?

Anyway, what file do I download to reskin chat balloons? Or is it only SMS that is reskinned? I would use the flipclock but I think it might eat my memory. Also, can you please post the ghost wallpaper? With the multiple ghosts?

And may you help me with the dock? I cannot seem to get it to show.

@junebug

Life ain't easy but don't think so negative about everything. I'm not sure how to put it but life is like poker. You'll get bad hands and good hands. Just wait it out.
    Last edited by jwei92; 2011-03-06 at 07:25 PM.
    2011-03-06 06:45 PM
    just curious, i have an iphone 4, but what kind of memory do yall have available? i find myself respringing 50 times a day due to low memory. low memory as in like 25mb if i only open bitesms and browser. the phone is soooooo slow.

the problem is i love the live wallpaper so much that i dont want to get rid of it and im assuming thats whats eating away at my memory? considering bitesms and browser shouldnt take up 300mb of memory. is anyone else having this issue? i mean it takes like 10 seconds to open up safari at times as well as bitesms. maybe i did something wrong, i hope as i want to keep the live wallpapers.
    2011-03-06 07:02 PM
    This theme doesn't drag like that. You got something else draining that down.
    2011-03-06 07:21 PM
    just curious, i have an iphone 4, but what kind of memory do yall have available? i find myself respringing 50 times a day due to low memory. low memory as in like 25mb if i only open bitesms and browser. the phone is soooooo slow.

the problem is i love the live wallpaper so much that i dont want to get rid of it and im assuming thats whats eating away at my memory? considering bitesms and browser shouldnt take up 300mb of memory. is anyone else having this issue? i mean it takes like 10 seconds to open up safari at times as well as bitesms. maybe i did something wrong, i hope as i want to keep the live wallpapers.

Do you have sbsettings installed? If so you can check to see what processes are running and stop them. There's also a tweak from Cydia called remove background that will stop running processes in the background to free up your memory.
    2011-03-06 07:37 PM
    Anyways a static one even for "you" white (you lil tiger)

Taking me longer than I expected sorry for the delay you guys (I need to test the hours once more I keep forgetting to change the image exts etc)

@Doreen

I thank you for this amazing theme!
    And I hope you figure out this adventure of life out. I got problems of my own but what is life without them?

Anyway, what file do I download to reskin chat balloons? Or is it only SMS that is reskinned? can you please post the ghost wallpaper? With the multiple ghosts?

And may you help me with the dock? I cannot seem to get it to show.
    Life w/o problems would be paradise but eve just couldn't keep her hands off the apples now look!

Anyways you need to open up your specific chat app and pull out the balloons and theme them I use Bite so I don't have everyone's various chat app's images (very easy to do just browse your app and change the hue on those balloons and toss them back into your folder and respring)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-03-06 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-03-06 07:50 PM
    Thank you everyone for being so nice. Last night I just got a little mired. Today I have a terrible sinus headache. I think that was what was wrong with me. Thank y'all again. 
    2011-03-06 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD